Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling – After the result declaration candidates will be called for the counselling via notification on the official website tnhealth.org. Annamalai University MBBS/BDS Counselling will be conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Qualified candidates of the NEET exam will be called as per the merit list of the selected candidates. Candidates have to fill the Annamalai University Application Form for participating in the Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling round. Stay connected to the page to get the latest updates and information from this article.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling
Admission to the courses will be done by Single WIndow Counselling following the rules of the Government of the Tamil Nadu. Candidates can check the MBBS/BDS Annamalai University 2020 expected schedule of Counselling from the below table.
|Result declaration||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Counselling Round – 1||1st week of Jul 2020|
Counselling: Candidates will be able to check the Annamalai University MBBS/BDS 2020 Counselling notice from the official website tnhealth.org.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check below the counselling Procedure from the below-mentioned points.
- The Candidate who filled the application form will be able to attend the counselling on the allotted date and time.
- Candidates have to pay the fee for counselling as per the last year’s Rs 500.
- Due to any reason, if the candidate is not in the position to attend the allotted counselling round he/she can authorize his/her parent on behalf and the parent’s decision will bind on the candidate. The candidate has to bring the authorization letter as per the formatting.
- If the candidate/his/her parents could not attend the counselling on the allotted date the candidate will be permitted to attend the counselling on the subsequent dates as per the availability of the seats.
- Options filled by the candidate will not be changed during the same phase of counselling.
- In case of a change in the ranking of the candidate due to revaluation/rechecking he/she can attend the counselling as per the latest marks.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Allocation of Seats
Selection shall be made under seven categories, namely OC, BC, BC (Muslim), MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST, following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu as follow per the last year.
|Most Backward Class||20%|
Note: BC, BC (Muslim), MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST candidates are also eligible for selection under open competition as per merit in addition to the reservation made for those categories.
Candidates can see from below the different categories of seats for admission.
- Category A – Seats in the Government Medical Colleges.
- Category B – B1 – Raja Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University,Chidabaram, B2 – I.R.T. Medical College, Perundurai, Erode, B3 – ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, Chennai
- Category C – Government Quota Seats in Self Financing Medical Colleges
- Category D – Seats in Government Dental College
- Category E – Government Quota Seats in Self Financing Colleges.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling Instructions
Below are some guidelines are given which candidate has to follow for the counselling round.
- The candidate must bring the Call letter with them along with the score of the NEET-UG exam.
- Without the original documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter in the counselling.
- Candidate allotted seat but failed to join the college at allotted seat will not be allowed for sitting in another round of the counselling.
Documents to carry at Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to carry the following documents with them at the time of the counseling.Check the list written below.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Any govt. Issued ID proof that must be original and non expired like aadhar card, passport, driving license, voter id card or any other.
- Nativity Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2020 Selection Procedure
In order to get admission to Annamalai University in MBBS/ BDS course candidates needs to go through different stages. This section will provide details about various stages of the selection process for the said course, so candidates can check for the same.
Stage 1: Candidates have to appear in the NEET-UG 2020 exam and have to score a minimum qualifying score for being eligible for admission to the said course at Annamalai University. It is mandatory to appear in the NEET-UG exam for admission purposes.
Stage 2: Now all the qualified candidates who have qualified the exam can take part in the counselling process according to their rank. The counselling process will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education.
Step 3: After selection through counselling candidates have to report at the university for document verification. Candidates need to carry all the relevant documents to the university, failure of which may lead to rejection of admission.
About Annamalai University
Annamalai University located in Tamil Nadu came into force from Sep 25, 2013, by the president of India. The counselling for admission to the MBBS BDS courses will be conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates who will clear the NEET-UG test will be called for the counselling round. Aspirants who have the application form will only be able to sit for the Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 – Do I need to upload any documents for the counselling process?
Ans. No. Candidates have to carry documents to the University after seat allotment for verification.
Q2 – How many rounds will be there in the counselling process?
Ans. The rounds for counselling will be based on the status of the vacant seats after every round of the counselling.
Q3 – Will the candidate be eligibile for sitting in the counseling after clearing the NEET exam but have not applied to the University?
Ans – No.canddiate have to fill separately the application form in order to be eligibile for participating in the counselling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.