Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling 2017 – Candidates will be called for counselling and a list of selected candidates will be announced. Counselling will be held at the assigned center by Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram. The candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling 2017
Details of Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling 2017 is yet to be announced. This page contains details of last year’s counselling. All information here is only for reference and may differ from new admission details. As soon as university releases Annamalai University MBBS BDS Admission 2017 details, we will update details here.
- Click Here for Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule
List of Selected & Wait Listed Candidates
Annamalai University will release a list of selected students for admission in Annamalai University MBBS BDS 2017 after the counselling. Candidates can check the list of provisionally selected candidates and waiting list on the official website.
- Provisionally selected candidates for BDS
- Provisionally Waiting List for BDS
- Movement of Waitlisted candidates BDS
- Provisionally selected candidates for MBBS
- Provisionally Waiting List for MBBS
- Movement of Waitlisted candidates MBBS
Counselling Call Letter
- Click here to download Counseling Call Letter – MBBS course
- Click here to download Counseling Call Letter – BDS course
Annamalai University MBBS BDS Allocation of Seats
Following is the reservation rule that was released last year.
Selection shall be made under seven categories, namely OC, BC, BC (Muslim), MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST, following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu as follows:
|69% Rule of Reservation|
|Open Competition (OC)||31.00%|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.50%|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class/Denotified Communities (MBC/DNC)||20.00%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||20.00%|
|Scheduled Castes – Arunthathiyars (SCA) ]||3.00%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1.00%|
Note: BC, BC (Muslim), MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST candidates are also eligible for selection under open competition as per merit in addition to the reservation made for those categories.
Annamalai University MBBS BDS Counselling Procedure
Annamalai University following this procedure last year.
- Counselling for the differently abled candidates will be held first.
- Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a Counselling fee of Rs. 5000/- (non refundable) by cash or DD at the time of Counselling.
- The applicants should attend the counselling on the scheduled date and time without fail.
- Due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is not in a position to attend the Counselling on the specified date and time, he/she can authorize his/her parent on his/her behalf and the parent’s decision will be binding on the candidate. The authorization letter must be in the prescribed format.
- If he/she or his/her parent could not attend the counselling on the scheduled time but attends the counselling behind the scheduled time but on scheduled date, he/she will be offered the seat if available at that time in the respective category. However such candidates shall not claim the original seniority in the merit list.
- After allotment of all seats in various categories the applicants, who have paid the requisite counselling fee but did not get admissions, will be placed in the waiting list in the order of their merit and in case vacancies arise at a later stage, due to non-joining of selected candidates or for any other reasons, they will be admitted in the order of merit by following the rule of reservation.
- Candidates who fail to attend the counselling at the specified date and those who have attended the counselling but has not remitted the counselling fee will forfeit their right to admission and their name will not be considered later.
- If ranking of a candidate is changed due to re-totalling/revaluation of mark, he/she can attend counselling as per the new mark and rank, though the call letter may specify different time (as per original mark).
- At the time of admission, the candidate and the parent/guardian (in case both the parents are not alive) should execute a joint declaration.
Candidates selected for admission and his/her Parent / Guardian executed an Agreement Bond during admission to college. Failure to execute the Agreement Bond leads to cancellation of Selection.
Candidates who discontinue the course between 30 June and 07 July bound by the bond and thereby pay a sum of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as penalty for having breached the contract in the bond and the candidates who discontinue the course on or after 07 July for BDS / 30 September for MBBS and in any date of the subsequent years pay a sum of Rs. 3,00,000/- for BDS) and Rs. 5,00,000/- for MBBS as penalty in addition to forfeiture of tuition fees.
All selections and admissions for BDS/ MBBS Course is only provisional. The selection and admission is liable to be cancelled at any time as and when the eligibility conditions are found to be defective or incorrect or there has been suppression or misrepresentation of facts. The University reserves the right of allotment of BDS/ MBBS seats.
Any change or modification and relevant information pertaining to this admission process will be made available immediately on the University website (www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in). The candidates are instructed to frequently visit the website from the date of application till the end of counselling without fail. Please do not wait for counselling information to be received by post, as all information including the date of counselling will be put up on the website.