Annamalai University Result 2020 – Annamalai University has released the result for MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses. It has released in PDF format at annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. The merit list contains Application No., Candidate’s name, Over all rank, Community, Com. rank. Candidates seeking admission in various courses like B.Sc (Agri), B.Sc (Horti), B.F.Sc, MA, M.Sc and M.Com courses is done on the basis of Merit list prepared by Annamalai University. Get Annamalai University Result / Merit list 2020 complete information from here.
– Annamalai University Admission 2020 Random Number has been released. Click here to check the same.
– Annamalai University 2020 Result for MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses has been released. Scroll down to access the link.
Annamalai University Result 2020
Annamalai University releases result in online mode at annamalaiuniversity.ac.in, after the successful completion of examination university. Candidates can check the schedule for Annamalai University result from below table.
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List for MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses||Released!|
Check Result Here: Click here to check the Annamalai University Result 2020 for MA, M.Sc, M.Com courses.
Official Website: annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Normalisation of Marks and Inter-se Merit
For B.Sc (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Horticulture) Programme
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks in their qualifying examination and ranked as per the ranking procedure given below in.
- Separate counselling will be held for academic and vocational stream candidates.
- Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of merit based on the overall rank and community-wise rank list and allotment of the course chosen by the candidates will be made.
- Candidates have to opt for the programme that is available at the time of counselling.
- In cases where more than one candidate have got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, the inter-se merit among such students shall be determined as given here.
Mark in each of the four main subjects would be converted to 50 as follows,
(marks obtained / maximum marks)*50
and the aggregate of the four subjects would be taken for ranking for maximum of 200 marks
For Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences (B.F.Sc.) Degree Programme
The selection of candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria and the rule of reservation followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit.The selection of candidates will be based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above by following the rule of reservation followed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Normalisation of Marks and Inter-se Merit
- In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission in Professional Educational Institutions Act, 2006 (Tamil Nadu Act 3 of 2007), G.O. M.S. 190 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.05.2007 and G.O.M.S.191 Agriculture (AP.6) Department dt. 16.5.2007 shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking.
- After normalisation of marks in the relevant subjects in the qualifying examination conducted by different Boards, the qualified students shall be (Marks obtained /)Maximum Mark X 50
- After normalisation of marks in the relevant subjects in the qualifying examination conducted by different Boards, the qualified students shall be merged into a common merit list.
- In the case of candidates who have qualified from National Boards such as CBSE, ISCE etc. the highest mark obtained in the relevant subject by the candidates at the National Level alone will be taken into consideration for normalization.
- The Other Boards will be requested to furnish the maximum marks scored in the relevant subjects. In case, such marks are not available before the preparation of rank, the maximum marks scored in that Board will be considered as 100%.
- For minimum eligibility, normalized marks will be considered. v) A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks of 200. In cases where more than one candidate have got the same marks in the common merit list, the inter-se merit among such candidates shall be determined in the order of priority as specified below. i. Marks out of 50 in Biology / (Botany + Zoology) ii. Marks out of 50 in Physics iii. Marks out of 50 in Chemistry iv. Date of Birth (elder will be given preference).
- Random number assigned (higher value will be given preference). The overall rank and community wise rank lists will be published on the website of Annamalai University.
- No separate announcement will be made in the Newspapers. The candidates will also be informed of their rank individually by post through the counselling call letter.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.