Ansal University Admission 2018 – The School of Management Studies is dedicated to the dissemination of advanced quality of education with a futuristic outlook. The aim of this School is to develop empowered business leaders of tomorrow with the right attitude, analytical and problem-solving ability having a global mindset. Creativity and innovation is the forte of this School. The admission to Ansal University is open for MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan courses. Application Form for these courses is available at official website of Ansal University i.e. www.ansaluniversity.edu.in. The Admission process is only in online mode. Interested candidates have to visit the admission page of Ansal University page and fill the application form to get admission in given above courses. Check complete information about Ansal University Admission 2018 from this page.
Ansal University Admission 2018
Ansal University Admission 2018 has released the notice of the admission open for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. The courses are MBA, B.Arch, M.Arch, B.Sc, B.Plan, M.Plan Programmes. The notification has released to get admission at Ansal University for the session 2018-19. Applicants must read all the necessary information regarding Ansal University Admission 2018 before taking the admission in Ansal University.
|Application Form starts||07 Dec 2017|
|Application Form ends||To be announced|
School of Management Studies
Ansal University offers many specializations in MBA course. Candidates can choose one of them at the time of filling the Application Form. Specialization in MBA at Ansal University is given below:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.Com Hons (International Accounting & Finance)
Sushant School of Art and Architecture
Admission open for 2018-2019. Online application starts for the following degree programmes at Sushant School of Art and Architecture:
- B.Arch: 5-year programme
- B.Sc (Building Projects): 3-year programme
- B.Plan: 4-year programme
- B.Plan (Sustainable Planning): 4-year programme
- M.Arch (Urban Design): 2-year programme
- M.Arch (Built Heritage): 2-year programme
- M.Arch (Landscape Architecture): 2-year programme
- M.Arch (Interior Architecture): 2-year programme
- M.Planning (Urban Planning): 2-year programme
Note: JEE ( B.Arch) Registration started from December 1st, 2017 and the exam for the same will be on April 08, 2018. NATA Registration will start from 1st week of January 2018 and the exam will be on the 3rd week of April 2018.
School Of Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc (CVT)
The program educates and prepares the student to become an Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist known as a Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT). The CVT’s primary role is to perform, under the direction of a qualified physician, technical procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular injury and disease.
School of Tourism and Hotel Management
- B.Sc Hotel Management & Catering Technology
School Of Engineering And Technology
- B.Tech(CS / ECE / ME / CE)
- M.Tech (CS / ECE / ME) – Full Time
School of Law
- BBA LLB
- BA LLB
Sushant School of Design
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Fashion & Textile
- Visual Communication
- Product Design
- Interior Design
- Luxury Design & Innovation
Overall 50% in graduation (any stream) with following valid exams score:
For Sushant School of Art and Architecture
|B.Arch||10+2 or its equivalent1 (with 50% in maths) and with overall aggregate marks (50%)+ NATA Score orJEE main (Paper II)|
|M.Arch||B Arch. (50%)|
|M.Plan||Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) Or Master’s degree (or equivalent) (55%)|
|B.Plan||10+2 or its equivalent with overall 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Sc||10+2 or its equivalent with overall 50% aggregate marks|
|PhD||Based on UGC and CoA regulations. The Ph.D. prospective should have a Masters Degree in any specialization of architecture and planning with minimum 55% aggregate marks.|
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/state government or International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10years of schooling.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) Architecture/ Planning /Civil Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Law.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) Geography / Economics / Sociology / Environmental Science / Social Work / Development Studies / Policy Studies / Political Science from any University / Institutions in India or Abroad or its equivalent recognized by the Government of India.
For School Of Allied Health Sciences
There is no Entrance Test for this course.
|B.Sc (CVT)||The candidate must have passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th Grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
Application Form for the admission at Ansal University has been released for MBA, B Arch, M Arch, B Sc, B Plan, M Plan Programmes for session 2018 – 19. The Application Form is available only in online mode at the official website. Interested Candidates can fill the application Form by visiting the Official website of Ansal University.
ANSAL University Exam Results will be announced after the successful completion of the application procedure. The result will be declared on the website of Ansal University. Candidates must visit the official website to check the notification of Ansal University admission Result.
After receiving, the Application Form will be processed for eligibility of the candidates. Eligible candidates will be informed about the date/time of the Counseling/admissions process. Candidates will be required to bring requisite documents in original along with their attested photocopies.
The fee structure for the below-given courses is available at official website of Ansal University. Candidate can check fee structure of given courses by visiting the official website. Link to check the Fee structure for the following courses is given below.
Click Here to check the Fee Structure of below-given courses.
- Sushant School of Liberal Arts
- Sushant School of Art & Architecture
- Sushant School of Design
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Management Studies
- School of Tourism and Hotel Management
- School of Law
- School of Allied Health Sciences
Official Website: www.ansaluniversity.edu.in.