ANU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Acharya Nagarjuna University had issued the ANU PGCET 2020 admit card at anudoa.in. candidates have to use their application number and date of birth to access the login for downloading the admit card. ANU PGCET is going to be held on 10 & 11 October 2020. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a print out of the ANU PGCET 2020 Admit Card on the day of the test. The admit card for ANU PGCET 2020 consists of a candidate’s details and exam information. Check more details on ANU PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket from this page.
ANU PGCET Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card is an important identity proof which a candidate should carry on the day of the test. Furthermore, it is required even after the test is over, for example- at the time of counselling. Check the schedule for issuance of ANU PGCET 2020 Admit Card from the table below,
|ANU PGCET Hall Ticket 2010||Dates|
|Availability of ANU PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket|
06 Oct 2020
|ANU PGCET 2020 exam date|
10 & 11 Oct 2020
Application Process Over……
Admit Card: Click here to download the ANU PGCET 2020 Admit card
Official Website: anudoa.in
How to Download ANU PGCET 2020 Admit Card?
Below we have provided the steps to download Admit Card for the ease of candidate.
Step 1 – Visit the official website at anudoa.in or Click on the above link.
Step 2 – Click on ANUPGCET 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit card link.
Step 3 –Enter the login details like application number and date of birth as filled in the application form.
Step 4 –It is displayed on your computer screen.
Step 5 – Take the print out of your Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
ANU PGCET 2020 General Information
- Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website anudoa.in / anu.ac.in.
- No candidate will be admitted into the Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
- Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet.
- Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination Hall is an offense and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination center.
- The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of the Entrance Test.
- The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
ANU PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration – 90 minutes
- Type of Questions – Objective Type
- No. of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – (+!) for the correct answer and (0) for an incorrect answer
ANU PGCET 2020 Exam Centres
The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre are given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their ANU PGCET 2020 Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website anudoa.in / anu.ac.in. Candidates will be informed through SMS / E-mail regarding the release of the admit card. Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of a clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
ANU PGCET 2020 Result
After the commencement of the exam, the University releases the result. The result of the entrance exam is declared on the official website. Candidates can access the result with the help of roll number and date of birth. Those who qualify for the entrance exam are later called for the counselling round. Candidates are admitted as per the merit/ marks secured in the entrance.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.