ANU PGCET 2020 – Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the 2nd round seat allotment result at pgcet.anudoa.in. Post Graduation Common Entrance Test is held for admission into PG Courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Kesari Tanguturi Prakasam University, and affiliated PG Colleges in Guntur and Prakasam districts for the Academic Year 2020-21. Admissions is done on the basis of the rank obtained by the Candidate in the Entrance Test. Eligible candidates can get complete information for ANU PGCET 2020 from below.
Latest: ANU PGCET 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been released. Scroll down to check it.
ANU PGCET 2020
Applicants will be issued a hall ticket to appear in the exam. Seats will be allotted through counselling wherein rank obtained in ANU PGCET Result 2020 is considered along with eligibility of the candidate for the selected course. Important Schedule for ANU PGCET 2020 is provided below.
|ANU PGCET 2020 online application form availability||28 Feb 2020|
|ANU PGCET 2020 application form submission last date without late fees|
30 Sep 2020
|ANU PGCET 2020 application form submission last date with late fee of 500/-|
05 Oct 2020
|ANU PGCET 2020 application form submission last date with Tatkal fee of 1000/-|
|ANU PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket availability|
06 Oct 2020
|Date of exam|
10 & 11 Oct 2020
|Date of result|
ANU PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check the counselling schedule of ANU PGCET 2020 from below.
- Click here to download the ANU PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule in PDF format.
ANU PGCET 2020 Seat Allotment
Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the various round seat allotment result at pgcet.anudoa.in. To check the seat allotment result, candidates have to enter the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The direct link to check the seat allotment result is provided below.
Seat Allotment Result:
– Click here to check the ANU PGCET 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to check the ANU PGCET 2020 1st Round Seat Allotment Result.
– Click here to check the Press notice for arts courses for release of 1st phase Seat Allotment Result, Dated on January 02, 2021.
– Click here to check the Press notice for sciences courses for release of 1st phase Seat Allotment Result, Dated on December 30, 2021.
ANU PGCET 2020 Admit Card
The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre are given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website anudoa.in or anu.ac.in. The moment the above material is uploaded on the website, it is informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Those who have successfully filled the form will only be able to get the link to download the admit card. It will not be sent by post. For getting the detailed information you can download it from the admit card page.
ANU PGCET 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule and Timing
Click here to download the Schedule
Click here to download Notice
Course Offered with Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various streams is as follows, you can check it from the below and according to it fill the application form. Based on the eligibility criteria, if any unfilled seats are available, they will be filled with candidates qualified in other relevant tests in the final phase of admissions.
New PG, UG along with Certificate of Proficiency (COP), Diploma & PG Diploma Courses:
ANU PGCET 2020 Application Form
Application Form for ANU PGCET 2020 has released at the official website of ANU. The Application Form is available online. Candidate have to visit the official webiste to fill the application form or the same can be filled from the link which will be provided on the “Application form” page above in Quick Links section. Application Form has to be filled on or before last date. After that no application will be entertained by the university.
ANU PGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. No negative marks for wrong answers. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper. Candidates have to bring Black Ball Point Pen for marking on the OMR Sheet. Candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after commencement of the Entrance test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
ANU PGCET 2020 Entrance Test Centres
The test centres for session 2020 is as follows-
Candidate should mention the Centre code and Name of his / her choice in Online Application Form.
Candidates applying for more than one Test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the Candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
The final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
ANU PGCET 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for various courses is as given here. You can download it from below provided links-
- LIfe Science
- Physical Science
- Mathematical Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology
- Social Science
- Physical Education
ANU PGCET 2020 Selection Process
Admissions will be made on the basis of the Rank obtained by the Candidate in the Entrance Test subject to the fulfillment of Eligibility Criteria except for M.P.Ed. In the case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
ANU PGCET 2020 Counselling Process
- The Order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- In case of a tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further, tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favor of elder candidates.
- A Candidate once allotted to a college can avail transfer of college by paying Rs.300/- for the first time and only one more transfer is allowed by paying Rs.500/- subject to availability of seats and no more transfers are allowed.
Cancellation of Seat
- Once the seat is allotted in a particular course, he/she will have to join in that course and the college to which he/she is allotted on or before the stipulated date failing which the seat allotted will automatically be cancelled and it will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit.
- A seat allotted to a candidate can be cancelled on request if he/she gets a seat in another University or get a job.
- If the seat allotted to a candidate is canceled for the two reasons mentioned above, the Total fee paid by the candidate will be refunded after deducting 10% of it.
- The Processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. In case the Candidate is canceled the seat which was already allotted, who has not paid the fee, he/she has to pay 10% of the course fee to receive the Original Certificates.
- However, Cancellation of seat is allowed only before the closure of the Admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21.
- If a candidate wants to cancel the seat after the closure of the Admissions, the penalties he / she is required to pay will be decided by the Registrar, A.N.U. based on the merits of the case.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
The following Original Certificates are to be submitted at the Time of Counseling.
- ANUPGCET – 2020 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2020 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2020 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2020) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Note: No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C). Candidates who are appeared and qualified in ANUPGCET-2020, they alone are eligible for Fee Reimbursement provided, they fulfill all other conditions of Govt. of AP Rules for Reimbursement.
List of Colleges offering PG Courses along with Seat Matrix 2020
For the candidates List of Colleges offering PG Courses which was previous year along with seat matrix is given below.
Click here to download the seat distribution.
The fee structure has been provided here according to the course wise . It is categorized into the tution fee, special fee and total fees. You can download it from below link.
Click here to download the Fee structure for session 2020.
ANU PGCET Previous Year Question Paper
|Test Code||Test Name||Test Code||Test Name|
|107||Integrated M.Sc.||115||Integrated M.B.A.|
|108||Social Sciences||116||Physical Education|
Official website pgcet.anudoa.in
For More Detail Regarding ANU PGCET 2020 Candidate can Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.