AP B.Arch Admission 2020 – The 2nd round seat allotment for AP B.Arch Admission 2020 has been released online at apsche.org. The qualified candidates of NATA are hereby informed that the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam has announced the notification for the B.Arch Admission in the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam for the academic session 2020. Candidates will get all the information related to AP B.Arch Admission 2020-21 here like schedule of the counselling, eligibility criteria, registration, etc.
Latest: The seat allotment of Phase 2nd for AP B.Arch Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check it.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the AP B.Arch admission 2020-21. Admission is to be based on the final merit list. Candidates are advised to check all the details related to AP B.Arch Admission 2020 on the official website or on this page.
Schedule for the AP B.Arch Admission 2020 is given below.
|Issue of notification||11 Dec 2020|
|Online Registration and online|
|11-16 Dec 2020|
|Edit Option in Application for|
Online Registered Candidates.
|17 Dec 2020|
|Display of list of Registered|
Candidates & Call for objections
|Display of Final list of Registered|
Candidates and Assigning of State
Architecture Ranks (SAR).
|Exercising of Web Options|
|Phase – I, Allotment of seats|
10 Jan 2021
|Phase – II, Final Seat|
allotment (After 6 pm)
24 Jan 2021
Click here to download the schedule.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Seat Allotment
APSCHE has released seat allotment results for various phases for AP B.Arch Admission 2020. It has released online at apsche.org. To check the seat allotment result, candidates have to enter the Username and Password. The direct link to check the seat allotment result is provided below.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020
- Click here for AP State Architecture Rank (SAR) 2020.
- Click here for Exercise Web options for Phase 1
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Notice
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Application Form
The application process has been started for AP B.Arch Admission 2020. The candidates need to apply before the last date of submission. The candidates will have to fill up the basic details in order to make fresh registration. The candidates can make a login any time if they do not submit the form at a time.
Application of A.P. B.Arch 2020 has been closed
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AP B.Arch 2020 Application Form.
Registration & Certificate Verification
All the candidates have to pay the processing fee in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of Secretary APSCHE payable at Guntur from any nationalized bank.
- For OC/BC candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 600/-.
Certificates to be Produced by all the Candidates
The candidates shall produce the following original certificates and two sets of attested xerox copies of the following for verification at the time of Registration at the Helpline center.
- NATA-2020 or 2021/JEE-AAT-2020 Valid Hall Ticket
- NATA-2020 or 2021/JEE-AAT-2020 Valid Score Card
- Provisional Intermediate / Diploma Certificates*
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate /Diploma*
- SSC Pass Memo or equivalent marks memo as proof of Date of Birth
- Study Certificate from VI TO XII / Diploma*
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Andhra Pradesh for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate Issued on or after 01-01-2021 is only accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community certificate and father’s Caste Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/SPORTS shall bring the original certificate issued by the Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% & above disability are only eligible.
- Children of Armed Forces ( CAP) certificates issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer ( In case of Ex-Service Men ) Identity Card and discharge book for verification. Candidates those Parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only Eligible to be considered under “CAP” category.
- Transfer Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TRANSFER CERTIFICATE of the SSC containing Minority status (Muslim / Christian / Other Linguistic) or in the absence of TRANSFER CERTIFICATE issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student Studied / Appeared SSC or its Equivalent. Anglo-Indian : A Certificate issued by Tahsildhar of their place of residence.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in other State in India or from other Countries should obtain Equivalency certificates issued by the Board of Intermediate Education/SBTET (as the case may be), Andhra Pradesh.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B.Architecture course shall be as mentioned below;
Click here to download the eligibility criteria
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject vide COA circular No. CA/5/Academic/2020/Circular#1 dt 16.10.2020
- The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)/ JEE (Main) Paper – II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA-2020/ JEE (Main)-2020 Paper-II, at the time of registration will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of seats.
Note: For candidates who appeared in both NATA and JEE (Main) Paper – II Examination, AP State Architecture Rank shall be prepared on the basis of higher percentage of the two scores.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Details of Colleges offering B.Architecture course in Andhra Pradesh is given below.
- Admissions will be made as per rules in vogue at the time of counseling.
- In the affiliated Colleges, admission to 85% of the convener seats shall be reserved for the local candidates of Andhra Pradesh and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- 100% of seats in University colleges and 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in unaided non minority and minority professional institutions will be filled by the Convener.
- The Principals are directed to fill up the management quota seats in the colleges by issuing a notification in the Newspaper. Candidates should be admitted as per admission rules in vogue. The details of the seats filled under Management quota shall be communicated to the Convener – B.Architecture Admissions-2020 for approval and ratification.
Exercising options: Candidates need to exercise options in a format made available at the Helpline Centre as soon as they complete their Registration and Certificate verification and hand over it to the Convener for processing.
For Official Notification – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.