AP B.Arch Admission 2017-18 – The qualified candidates of NATA are here by informed that the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam has announced the notification for the B.Arch Admission in the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam for the academic session 2017 – 2018. Candidates will get all the information related to AP B.Arch Admission 2017-18 here like schedule of the counselling, eligibility criteria, registration, etc.
AP B.Arch Admission 2017 – 2018
Interested candidates can apply for the AP B.Arch admission 2017 – 2018. Admission is to be based on the final merit list. Candidates are advised to check all the details related to AP B.Arch Admission 2017-18 on the official website or on this page.
Schedule for the AP B.Arch Admission 2017-18 is given below.
|Registration & Certificate verification||16 & 17 Aug 2017|
|Display of Merit List of Registered Candidates
and call for objections
|19 Aug 2017|
|Display of Final Merit list||20 Aug 2017|
|1 st phase Seat Allotment||22 Aug 2017|
|Date of Reporting to the Colleges||24 Aug 2017|
|Online Declaration of Vacancy Position for phase-II||26 Aug 2017|
|2 nd phase Seat Allotment||28 Aug 2017|
|Date of Reporting to the Colleges for 2nd Phase Candidates||30 Aug 2017|
|Commencement of Class work||01 Sep 2017|
Registration & Certificate Verification
All the candidates have to pay the processing fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Secretary APSCHE payable at Guntur from any nationalized bank.
- For OC/BC candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 600/-.
Certificates to be Produced by all the Candidates
The candidates shall produce the following original certificates and two sets of attested xerox copies of the following for verification at the time of Registration at the Helpline center.
- NATA-2016 or 2017/JEE-AAT-2017 Valid Hall Ticket
- NATA-2016 or 2017/JEE-AAT-2017 Valid Score Card
- Provisional Intermediate / Diploma Certificates*
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate /Diploma*
- SSC Pass Memo or equivalent marks memo as proof of Date of Birth
- Study Certificate from VI TO XII / Diploma*
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Andhra Pradesh for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates excluding the period of employment outside the state from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate Issued on or after 01-01-2017 is only accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community certificate and father’s Caste Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/SPORTS shall bring the original certificate issued by the Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% & above disability are only eligible.
- Children of Armed Forces ( CAP) certificates issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer ( In case of Ex-Service Men ) Identity Card and discharge book for verification. Candidates those Parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only Eligible to be considered under “CAP” category.
- Transfer Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TRANSFER CERTIFICATE of the SSC containing Minority status (Muslim / Christian / Other Linguistic) or in the absence of TRANSFER CERTIFICATE issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student Studied / Appeared SSC or its Equivalent. Anglo-Indian : A Certificate issued by Tahsildhar of their place of residence.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in other State in India or from other Countries should obtain Equivalency certificates issued by the Board of Intermediate Education/SBTET (as the case may be), Andhra Pradesh.
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B.Architecture course shall be as mentioned below;
- The candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- The Candidate should satisfy ‟local/non-local” status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination either in
- 10+2 or equivalent and secured 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject. or
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream recognized by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and secure 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject.
- The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) / JEE-2017 Aptitude Test in Architecture (JEE-AAT-2017) and should also have secured State Architecture Rank. All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA / JEE-2017 Aptitude Test in Architecture, at the time of certificate verification will be considered for seat allocation in the Convener quota.
Details of Colleges offering B.Architecture course in Andhra Pradesh is given below.
*As per COA Website: Status with intake of Architectural institutions in India as on July 28, 2017
- Admissions will be made as per rules in vogue at the time of counseling.
- In the affiliated Colleges, admission to 85% of the convener seats shall be reserved for the local candidates of Andhra Pradesh and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- 100% of seats in University colleges and 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in unaided non minority and minority professional institutions will be filled by the Convener.
- The Principals are directed to fill up the management quota seats in the colleges by issuing a notification in the Newspaper. Candidates should be admitted as per admission rules in vogue. The details of the seats filled under Management quota shall be communicated to the Convener – B.Architecture Admissions-2017 for approval and ratification.
Exercising options: Candidates need to exercise options in a format made available at the Helpline Centre as soon as they complete their Registration and Certificate verification and hand over it to the Convener for processing.
For Official Notification – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.