AP DEECET Counselling 2020 – The counselling for AP DEECET is conducted by the Commissioner of School Education (CSE), Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is conducted for the candidates who wish to get admission in the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). After the declaration of result, candidates are required to do take part in the counselling process. The qualified candidates can check AP DEECET 2020 Counselling schedule at apdeecet.apcfss.in. The counselling process includes the submission of choices, downloading the provisional letter, checking the allotment list so forth and so on. Scroll down to know more about AP DEECET Counselling 2020.
Latest: The counselling schedule has been revised for AP DEECET 2020. The revised dates will be announced soon.
AP DEECET Counselling 2020
Before appearing for the last round of counselling, candidates must ensure that they have the proper set of documents which are required at the time of counselling. Candidates can check the counselling schedule for AP DEECET 2020 from the table specified below.
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||29 Jun 2020|
|Handing over of the list of Colleges granted affiliation for that particular year|
|1st Phase Counselling|
|2nd Phase Counselling|
|1st Instruction Day|
Counselling: Candidates can check more information on AP DEECET 2020 Counselling from the official website, apdeecet.apcfss.in.
AP DEECET 2020 – Counselling Dates (Revised)
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Process
There are few steps that candidates are required to follow for selecting the options and then appear for the counselling at the counselling venue. Make sure that the college is sorted down in which you want to take admission. For more detailed process, check the steps given below.
Step 1: Submission of web options by the candidates
Candidates are required to first submit their choices of colleges to via online mode.
Step 2: Check the allotment list
The candidates are required to then check the seat allotment list of different collegs and see how many seats are available for a particular course.
Step 3: Issue of provisional letter
The selected candidates will then be issued provisional call letters to appear for the admission process in the colleges.
Step 4: Verification of certificates
The candidates are required to appear at the counselling venue for the verification of certificates.
Step 5: Pay the admission fee
After the verification of all the certificates, the candidates are required to pay the course fee and take admission in the particular course.
AP DEECET 2020 Document Verification
The candidates are required to carry some documents at the time of counselling. The list of the documents are given below.
- Hall ticket
- AP DEECET 2020 Rank card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Qualifying exam marksheet
How to Submit Options during AP DEECET 2020 Web Counselling?
For submitting the options for the colleges to take admission, the following given steps can be followed.
- Go to the official website
- Then, click on the link blinking as ‘web options’
- Then, enter the journal number, hall ticket number, date of birth.
- Then, select the district as well as college from the drop-down menu.
AP DEECET 2020 Seat Allotment
The seats in Government DIETs will be filled by the Convener as per the ranks secured by the candidates in AP DEECET 2020. For the rest process, the following conditions will be followed.
- The seats given to un-aided institutions will be classified as Category A and B.
- The seats for category A will be 80% of the total seats.
- For category B, 20% of the seats will be open.
- The 20% of the seats will be open for the candidates whose name appeared in the common merit list.
List of Colleges for AP DEECET Counselling 2020
Candidates can check the list of the colleges given below wherein, the counselling for AP DEECET will take place. The colleges and institutes are situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
With the release of AP DEECET 2020 Counselling schedule, the exam conducting body also publishes list Of Govt.D.Ed Colleges and Private colleges for Counselling OF DEECET 2020. Candidates can check the list of participating colleges for last year below.
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Boyapulum, Guntur
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Angaluru, Krishna
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Karvateninagar, Chittoor
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Kurnool
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Bommury, E.G. District
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Vomaravalli, Srikakulam
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Pallepadu, SPSR Nellore
- Govt. D.I.E.T, Rayachoti, YSR kADAPA
List Of Govt.D.Ed Colleges for DEECET Counselling
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
List Of Private D.Ed Colleges for DEECET Counselling
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Districts
Candidates can refer to the information given below to see where the counselling takes place.
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
AP DEECET 2020 Seat Matrix
85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of sets shall be unreserved seats.
The rules of reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC/PCP/NCC/ SCOUTS&GUIDES/ DEFENCE PERSONNEL etc. shall be followed as prescribed by the government from time to time.
The following specific cases will be considered under PCP Reservation quota. The Blind (PCP Blind): Persons suffering from either of the following conditions.
- Total absence of sight
- Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60,20/200(Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- (Hi) Limitation of the field of vision sub standing an angle of 20 or worse.
The Hearing Impaired (PCP Deaf): Persons in whom the sense of hearing is not- functional for ordinary purposes of life. They do not hear and understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category are those having loss more than 90 decibels in the better ear (profound impairment, total loss of hearing in both ears). Orthopaedically handicapped (PCP-Ortho): Persons having a physical 40% defect or deformity or more which causes interference with the functional capacity of the bones, muscles, and joints.
Reservations of Seats for the Defense Personnel, their children, spouses: For ExService men, Defense Personnel, Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh and/or their children /spouses, as per rules.
Reservations of seats for NCC/Scouts and Guides/Sports and Games/Physically challenged persons/ Defense personnel.
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates who qualified the entrance exam and under the rank list, they shall eligible to in the counselling process the same.
Ans : 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of seats shall be unreserved seats.
Ans : You can check the counselling schedule at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
Ans : Yes, the candidates have to submit their options for colleges through online mode only. The last process of submitting the documents and taking admission requires you to appear in person.
Ans : The provisional letter for AP DEECET 2020 can be downloaded from apdeecet.apcfss.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.