JNTU Kakinada, has extended the last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2020. Earlier, the online registration for the state level exam was ending on May 07, 2020. However, now it has been extended until May 20, 2020. To submit the application form within this extended period, the candidates need not pay any extra fee. The university has not given any reason for the extent, however, it suspected that this is due to COVID-19 outbreak.
Important AP EAMCET 2020 Dates
The notice for the extend of the last date to apply released on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. It just states that the last date for submission of online applications without the late fee has been extended.
Other important dates which the candidates should note about AP EAMCET 2020 are as follows:
|Particulars||Revised Dates||Earlier Dates|
|Last date to submit the form (without late fee)||20 May 2020||07 May 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Rs 500||To be announced||10 Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Rs 1000||To be announced||15 Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with RS 5000||To be announced||17 Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit the form with Rs 10000||To be announced||19 Apr 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
Here’s how you can fill AP EAMCET 2020 application form.
- Go to the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
- Then, click on the ‘fee payment’ link and pay the application fee.
- Enter the details like payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and start filling the application form.
- Then, provide the personal details, income details, special reservation category details, address details and qualifying examination details.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature.
- After uploading the images, submit the application form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the submitted application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee: The application fee can be submitted via debit card / credit card / net banking.
|Streams||Application Fee||Total Fee (Includes Processing Fee)|
|Engineering||Rs 500||Rs 529 (Processing fee: 29)|
|Agriculture||Rs 500||Rs 529 (Processing fee: 29)|
|Both Streams||Rs 1000||Rs 1059 (Processing fee: 1059)|
About AP EAMCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP EAMCET 2020 is conducted for the students who want to pursue courses like B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharma D. The test takes place in the online mode. It is state level entrance exam. It is conducted for the duration of 3 hours. Multiple-choice questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology are asked.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.