AP EAMCET 2018 Result – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) will declare the result of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) May 05, 2018. It will be uploaded on the candidate login of each personnel who gets himself/ herself registered on the University’s portal i.e jntukresults.edu.in and http:// www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet within the prescribed dates for registration. There shall be two links available on the website. One under the title “Andhra Pradesh – EAMCET 2018 Agriculture Results” and the other one under the title “Andhra Pradesh – EAMCET 2018 Engineering Results”. The candidate will be required to select the suitable link and enter their 10 digit HALL TICKET NUMBER in the space required to avail the status of AP EAMCET 2018 Result.
AP EAMCET 2018 Result
The AP EAMCET 2018 Exam is conducted in online mode annually at various designated centers across the state of Andhra pradesh. According to rough fair estimates, nearly around 2 lakh candidates appear for this test every year to get admission into different under graduate (UG) courses in Andhra Pradesh state colleges. Admissions will be offered for courses like:- a) Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology) b) B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc c) B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
|Entrance Exam date is likely to be||22 to 25 Apr 2018 for Engineering (E)
25 & 26 Apr 2018 for Agriculture(A)
24 & 25 Apr 2018 for Both Streams
|Result declaration dates||05 May 2018|
Candidates will also get their rank cards which will be obtainable from council’s website.
Result: AP EAMCET 2018 Result will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
Steps to download the result
- Visit the official website by clicking the link which will be embedded here as well when the results are announced.
- When you reach the candidate login page, you will see two links.
- “Andhra Pradesh – EAMCET 2018 Agriculture Results”
- “Andhra Pradesh – EAMCET 2018 Engineering Results”
- Select the link as you appear in the examination
- Now enter “10 digit Hall Ticket Number
- Hit the “submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the computer screen
- Save the file for future reference
What will my AP EAMCET Result look like?
When you provide the 10 digit hall ticket number, you will see a screen displaying your Hall Ticket Number, Name, Father Name, Gender, Local Area, Category, Rank, Result, Approximate local rank, Combined Score (Inter+EAMCET), EAMCET Marks, Marks in Mathematics, Marks in Physics, Marks in Chemistry, Inter percentage, Group total. Group max., EAMCET weightage and Inter weightage. The following image is blank, but when you type the correct details, the result will be displayed in these columns. You will be able to take a print of this page by hitting the “Print Result” tab given at the bottom of the official page.
Some abbreviations will be used to display your status
- Q- Qualified
- NQ- Not Qualified
- AB- Absent
- W- Withheld
- ND- Inter marks unavailable
- F- Failed
Qualifying Marks for AP EAMCET 2018
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2018 is 25% of the maximum marks. It will be considered for providing ranks to the candidates. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
- General candidates – 25%
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks
Ranking of AP EAMCET 2018
- Candidates shall be ranked based on the EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET-2018 is valid for admission in courses for the academic year 2018-2019 only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the council’s website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
- Rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at AP EAMCET-2018 by any candidate claiming as SC/ST Category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission to any course of study in any participating University/Institution.