AP ICET 2019 is an entrance examination for candidates to apply for the postgraduate courses like MBA or MCA. The last date for the AP ICET 2019 Application Form submission without late fee was March 27, 2019. The application process is over on April 4, 2019, with the late fee. Candidates had to pay Rs. 550/- as application fee. The candidate who submited the application form after March 27, 2019, fined with a late fee of Rs. 2000/- along with the application fee. The AP ICET 2019 Application Form needs to be filled online from the official site https://sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have passed 3-year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 patterns are eligible to apply for AP ICET 2019.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
AP ICET 2019 Application Form submission process will complete successfully after the submission of authentic documents and application fee along with the application form. Also, review the application form before the final submission to make sure that the details filled are correct and eligible to appear for the entrance test. The dates regarding AP ICET 2019 Application Form is given in the table below for candidates to stay updated.
|Notification release date for AP ICET 2019||20 Feb 2019|
|Availability of online application form||27 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||27 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee||04 Apr 2019|
|Correction of Application details||05 to 14 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Date||26 Apr 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 2:30: PM to 5:00 PM)|
Application Form process is over..!!
- Click here for fee payment.
- Click here to check the status of fee payment.
- Click here to print the Application Form.
- Click here to check AP ICET 2019 Application form corrections guidelines.
- Click here to check Local status of students migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh.
- Click here to check the List of sports and games considered.
AP ICET 2019 Application Fee
Before filling up the application form, candidates are required to pay the application fee. In order to pay the fee, candidates have to fill some basic details.
- Candidates will have to pay an online application fee of Rs.550/-
- A late fee of Rs.2000 will be fined along with the application fee if a candidate fails to submit the application fee on the given date.
- Mode of Payment: Credit card / Debit card or Net banking.
- Click on “Know Your Payment Status”. To see the status, candidates need to enter the details like Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket number and Mobile Number and your status will be displayed on your tour screen.
Documents to be Kept Handy for AP ICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must be prepared before filling in the application form for AP ICET 2019. In order to fill the online application form, candidates will require the documents that are listed below.
- A scanned photograph of the candidate
- A scanned signature.
- A valid Email Id.
How to apply for AP ICET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates who are willing to fill the online application form, need to read and understand the instruction of Application form. Follow the below stated instructions to apply for AP ICET 2019.
- Visit the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in or click on the direct link available on this page
- The following window will appear on your screen. You will see 4 steps to fill the AP ICET 2019 online application.
- Step-1: Fee Payment
- Step-2: Know your Payment status
- Step-3: Fill Application
- Step-4: Print Application Form
Click here to download the user guide of How to fill the Online application form for AP ICET 2019.
User Guidelines To Fill AP ICET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are suggested to go through the following steps which are required to fill the AP ICET 2019 Application form.
Candidates can make Online Fee payment though this option.
Step 1: Select Fee Payment Tab.
- After that, a fee payment webpage will be displayed as shown below.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No., Candidate’s Name, date of Birth, Mobile Number.
- Alternate Mobile Number, E-Mail ID and Fee Amount (FROZEN) (will be populated Automatically).
Fee Amount for APICET-2019 : Rs.550/-
Processing Fee : Rs 29.50/-
Total Fee : Rs 579.50/-
- After filling the mandatory details click on Initiate Payment button that will lead you to the AP Online PAYMENT GATEWAY. You can select the mode of payment credit card or debit card or net banking as shown below:
Note: The candidates may use VISA or MASTERCARD or MAESTRO type Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking issued by any bank.
- Clicking on Credit Card button, the following page will be displayed, fill in all the credit card details and click on Pay Now button.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the “Transaction is successful” message along with Payment ID.
Note: Preserve Payment reference ID (after payment) for future correspondence.
Know your Payment status
The candidate can also check the status of payment made. Do as stated below:
- Click on “Know Your Payment Status” for checking the status of the payment.
- The Following page will be displayed on your screen.
- Furnish the same hall ticket number and mobile number and click on Check Payment Status. button, the following success/Failure page will be displayed.
Candidates can begin filling the application form by clicking on “Fill Application” (Only After fee payment)
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on Proceed to fill application.
- After that, fill the required details and click on Proceed to Fill Appliaction as shown below.
- In the application form, the fields marked with ‘*’ symbol are MANDATORY. The details provided during Registration Fee payment are static and cannot be edited.
- Candidates need to fill in the following details in the application form:
- Candidate Details
- Details of Common Entrance Test
- Photo & Signature
- After filling all the details, read declaration at the end of tha page and select the check box to save the data. If the data is correctly filled then preview/submit the online application form.
- After form submission two options “MODIFY” and “CONFIRM/FREEZE”.
- The modify option will make you enable to correct any error in the online application form.
- After data modification confirm the data and save online application successfully.
- After successful submission of application note your registration no for future reference.
Print the AP ICET 2019 Application Form
After clicking on “Print Application Form” candidate can view the application form receipt as show below:
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.