AP ICET 2019 – Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has released the answer key, question paper and response sheet for AP ICET 2019 on April 26, 2019. The candidates can download AP ICET 2019 answer key from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The entrance exam is being conducted on April 26, 2019 in two shifts. AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission to MBA/ MCA courses. The candidates are offered admission to the Andhra Pradesh affiliated colleges on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Check more details on AP ICET 2019 from this page.
AP ICET 2019
The AP ICET 2019 entrance examination will be taken by APSCHE for the admission in post graduation courses. APSCHE will be allotting the colleges under its own affiliation. Appearing candidates must check out the following tentative schedule for the same concern. As a part of the admission procedure, candidates are advised to stay updated with regarding the same.
|AP ICET 2019||Dates|
|Notification release date for AP ICET 2019||20 Feb 2019|
|Submission of online application form begins||27 Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee.||27 Mar 2019|
|The last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee)||04 Apr 2019|
|Correction of Application details||05 – 14 Apr 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket|
|Conduction of AP ICET 2019||26 Apr 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 2:30: PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||26 Apr 2019|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||29 Apr 2019|
AP ICET 2019 Answer Key
The University releases the AP ICET 2019 Answer Key online at its website. Along with the answer key, the candidates also get the question paper and response sheet. It is released in the pdf format, however, a candidate can download their response sheet by logging in using their Application number and password. Candidates should use the AP ICET Answer Key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score. With the release of the Preliminary answer key, candidates can also submit an objection in it, if they are not satisfied with the option marked in it.
AP ICET 2019 Result
APSCHE will release the AP ICET 2019 result in the merit list format. Candidates will receive their Rank card through log onto the candidate portal in the official portal. In the merit list, the names of the candidates will be mentioned according to their ranking scored in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance are 25% of the total marks that is scoring 50 out of 200 to be called as the qualified candidates to proceed further for the admission in MBA/MCA courses in the colleges affiliated by Andhra Pradesh State.
AP ICET 2019 Counselling
The counselling will take place after the result declaration. Qualified candidates need to report at the prescribed time and date to attend the offline counselling. Carry the original documents and their scanned copies along with the Rank Card for the verification purpose. The college will be allotted according to the ranking scored by the aspirant in the entrance test.
AP ICET 2019 Admit Card
According to the guidelines of APSCHE, the admit card has been released on its official website. Only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the examination are able to access the admit cards by logging onto the candidate portal. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the exam hall else candidates will not be allowed to write the paper. Candidates are able to see the details on the admit card like photograph and signature, course details, exam time and date, exam centre and important instructions to write the paper.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check out the exam pattern before starting the preparation for the entrance test.
- Mode of Exam- Online (Computer Based Examination)
- Total Marks- 200 marks.
- Number of Questions- 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam- 150
- Marks for positive answers- 1 mark
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||(i) Vocabulary||10|
|(ii) Business and Computer Terminology||10|
|(iii) Functional Grammar||15|
|(iv) Reading Comprehension||15|
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus
-Section-A: Analytical Ability-
1. Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labelled as (i) and (ii ). If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving
a)Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis: The data are given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
-Section-B: Mathematical Ability-
I. Arithmetical Ability – Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability – Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms. Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry – lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple problems on Probability.
-Section-C: Communication Ability-
Objectives of the Test: Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
- Identify the vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
- Part 1: Vocabulary
- Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
- Part 3: Functional Grammar Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
AP ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
b) The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
c) The candidates seeking admission –
- should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 patterns as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
- MBA – Degree of 3 years duration from any recognized University or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the 10th class level.
- MCA – Degree of 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level.
- MCA – 2nd YEAR DIRECT (lateral entry)- BCA or Degree holders in IT/CS with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
NOTE: (Candidate who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2019-20.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2019.
AP ICET 2019 Application Form
In AP ICET 2019 Application Form, candidates need to fill the asked details accurately. To complete the online registration successfully, candidates need to submit the right documents at the time of filling the application form. Only the application invites of the eligible candidates will be accepted by the Council and rest will be rejected. There are 4 stages in the application form filling. Step-1 Fee payment, Step-2 Knowing your payment status, Step-3 filling Application and lastly Step-4 Print Application Form. It is mandatory for all the candidates to fill the form before the last due date.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
For more information regarding AP ICET 2019, candidates can Download Instruction Booklet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.