AP LAWCET 2018 Online Application form has released on March 09, 2018. Application Corrections for AP LAWCET 2018 has been started. The last date of the submission of the forms without the late fee is April 05, 2018. Today, we are here to discuss with you all the details regarding filling up the application form. AP LAWCET 2018 is an entrance test for attaining an admission in the 3 year/ five year L.L.B courses. The entrance test is organized by Sri Krishnadevara University, Ananthapuramu, Hyderabad on the behalf of APSCHE. For appearing in the entrance test you are required to apply for AP LAWCET 2018 online Application Form. Through this article you will come across the procedure of how to apply, documents required, application fee details and many more.
AP LAWCET 2018 Online Application Form
As AP LAWCET 2018 entrance test is going to held in the month of April. So, all those students who are going to appear for the AP LAWCET 2018 are required to fill the AP LAWCET 2018 online application form. Apart from this the application form will not successfully submit until the payment of the desired amount will not be made by you. But before that, we first check the table of the important dates as mentioned below.
|AP LAWCET 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||09 Mar 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application Form without late fee|
|Correction in the Application Form||08 to 09 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to fill the AP LAWCET 2018 online Application Form.
- Click Here to do Corrections in Application Form for AP LAWCET 2018.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
How to Fill AP LAWCET 2018 online Application form
As discussed the application form for AP LAWCET 2018 is available online. So, in order to fill up the application form click over the link which is mentioned above and follow the steps as given below.
- Fee Payment: Now, firstly you are required to make the payment of the desired amount. Without making the payment you are not able to fill the application form online. You can check the amount details from the section of fee payment.
- Payment Status: After making the payment successfully you can also check the status of your application by entering the required credentials.
- Fill Application: Now, you are eligible to fill the AP LAWCET application form online. Here, you are required to enter the information in order to proceed the application form. To know in detail scroll the page down.
- Print Application: Once you filled the application form successfully take the print out of it . Keep the hard copy of it safe with you for the future reference.
How to make the Payment Online
As without making the payment you cannot proceed further and fill the application form. So, here in this section, we are going to discuss with you the procedure of making the payment.
Step 1: Firstly, click on the ‘Fee payment’ option.
Step 2: As you click a new window will appear. Now, you are required to enter the following information.
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per SSC or equivalence)
- Mobile Number
- Mention Whose Mobile Number (Self/ Father/ Mother/ Relative)
- Alternative Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Stream (admission into 5 year LLB or admission into 3 year LLB)
- Fee Amount
- Processing Fee (Including Taxes)
- Total Amount.
Application Fee: In order to register yourself in 3 year or 5 year LLB course you are required to make the payment of certain amount.
- Fee Amount for LLB: Rs. 750/-
- Processing Fee: Rs. 59/-
- Total Fee: Rs. 809/-
Step 3: After filling up all the mandatory details you are required to click on ‘Initiate Payment’ option. Here you need to select the mode of payment.
Mode of Payment: All the desired candidates can make the payment of AP LAWCET application form through the debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Step 4: Now, after selecting the particular mode and providing the card details click on pay now option.
Step 5: At the end you will receive the confirmation of your application with the message ‘ Transaction is Successful’ along with payment Id.
How to Check Payment Status
After making the payment online you can also make confirmation whether your payment is successful or not. To do so follow the steps as given below.
Step 1: Click on the ‘Know your payment Status’ option.
Step 2: As you click on the option a new page will open on your screen asking you to enter the following details. Then click on ‘ Check Payment Status’.
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number (Same as you mentioned while making payment)
- Mobile Number. (Same as you mentioned while making payment).
Filling up the Application Form in Detail
After the successful payment you will proceed to filling up the application form. Here you can check the procedure in detail.
Step 1: First click on ‘ Fill Application’ option available on the homepage.
Step 2: Now, you are required to enter the below mentioned details and click on the ‘Proceed to fill Application’.
- Payment Reference Id
- Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
Step 3: Now, you are required to enter the following information in order to complete your application procedure.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of your Parents (In Rs.)
- Category (Caste Certificate Number)
- Special Reservation Category
- Physically Handicapped
- Minority/ Non Minority
- Candidate’s Bank Details
In this section, you have to enter the address of your present/ permanent address with the following fields.
- House No. or C/O No.
- Village/ Street/ Locality
- Mandal/ Town/ City
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number and Telephone Number
- Email Id
- Type of Exam
- Major group subjects of qualifying exam
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying exam
- Year of Appearing / Passing the qualifying exam
- Medium of Instruction of qualifying ex
- Select Yes or No whether you possess PG degree also
- SSC or Equivalent 10th Class hall ticket number, month and year of passing after choosing the respective location of SSC
- Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2) hall ticket number, month and year of passing after choosing the respective location of SSC
- Places of Study include the district name for each of class 6 to intermediate 2nd year or equivalent degree or diploma or PG. In case of Outside India select ‘ Other Country’.
- Local Area is decided on the basis of the places of study.
Details of Common Entrance Test
- Stream/ Entrance Exam
- Test centre preference
- Appearing for Apedcet 2018- Yes or No.
- Photo and Signature
- Save preview and submit.
- Modify/ Confirm or Freeze- modify the data enter if required and finally submit the application form.
How to print Application Form
This is the last step of filling up the application form online. So, to print the application form, click on the ‘Print Application’ button. Candidates have to take the filled in application form to the examination centre. Also, keep the Registration Number safe with you for future reference.