AP LAWCET 2019 – The result for AP LAWCET 2019 has been declared by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu . Now, the AP State Council of Higher education (APSCHE) is conducting the AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling. AP LAWCET is a state level tets conduted for admission in LLB 3 yrs,. LLB 5 years, LLM 2 yrs. Candidates are shortlisted for admision on their performance in the entrance exam and fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of document verification. Check more details on AP LAWCET 2019 from this page
AP LAWCET 2019
AP LAWCET 2019 is a state-level law entrance exam. APSCHE usually gives the responsibility of the conduct of the AP LAWCET exam to Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Eligible law aspirants can submit the online application form in online mode by paying an application fee. Candidates must do registration as per schedule is given below.
|AP LAWCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance Of Notification For LAWCET Exam 2019||11 Mar 2019|
|Availability Of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date Of Closing Of Registration Without Late Fee||24 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online applications with Late Fee||25 – 26 Apr 2019|
|Last Date Of Closing Of Registration With Late Fee Rs. of 500/-||26 Apr 2019|
|Correction of Application Form||27 – 28 Apr 2019|
|AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download||01 May 2019|
|AP LAWCET Exam Date 2019||06 May 2019 Timing: 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Provisional Answer Key||07 May 2019|
|Objections against Answer Key||until 10 May 2019 5:00 PM|
|Response Sheet||to be announced|
|Result Of AP LAWCET 2019 Exam|
AP LAWCET 2019 Cut Off
- Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Shoolini University RegistrationShoolini University Registration Apply Now!!
It is necessary to obtain qualifying marks (cut off) in order to qualify LAWCET. Cut off marks are 35% that is 42 marks out of 120. However, there are no cut off marks for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates (other than SC/ST) will only get a rank if they obtain qualifying marks.
Also, keep in mind that mere appearance in the exam does not guarantee admission. Another key point is that if a candidate has claimed cut off relaxation as SC/ST, but he/she cannot give documentary proof of belonging to category, then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling
Admission to LLB (3 yrs) and LLB (5 yrs) program is on basis of merit obtained in AP LAWCET 2019.
As per the last year details, Colleges, where admission will be offered on basis of AP LAWCET, are as follows.
AP LAWCET 2019 Member Colleges
A candidate qualifying for AP LAWCET 2019 shall be eligible for admissions to any of the following member colleges.
- SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneswar
- Visakha Law College, Visakhapatnam
- Smt Velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College, Vijayawada
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur
- Manair College of Law, Khammam
- School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
- All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam
- Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills
- Sri Vijayanagar College of Law, Anantapur
- Dr Ambedkar Global Law Institute, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Law, Tirupati
- Sri Ravuri Kanakaiah Memorial Law College, Chittoor
- Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar
- NVP Law College, Visakhapatnam
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfil eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to appear in exam and get admission on the basis of it. Details of AP LAWCET 2019 eligibility criteria are as follows.
|Candidates||3 yr LLB||5 yr LLB|
|OC||Degree or PG with at least 45% marks||Class 12 with at least 45% marks|
|BC||Degree or PG with at least 42% marks||Class 12 with at least 42% marks|
|SC/ST||Degree or PG with at least 40% marks||Class 12 with at least 40% marks|
For 3 year LLB
- Candidates must have passed any graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern).
- Their marks should be at least 45% in aggregate.
- Those who have marks less than 45% in graduation, should have passed any additional graduate or post graduate degree with 45%.
For 5 Year LLB
- Candidates must have cleared class 12 or equivalent.
- Their marks should be at least 45% in aggregate. However, there is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.
- There is 3% relaxation for OBC candidates.
- Age limit shall be as per rules decided by concerned authorities at the time of admission.
Nationality And Domicile
- Candidates should be Indian National.
- They should also satisfy the local /non-local status requirement as per Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
Convener of LAWCET exam or/and Common Entrance Test Committee reserves right to reject candidature at any stage. Candidature is rejected if either AP LAWCET 2019 application form is incomplete, or, a candidate fails to satisfy prescribed eligibility criteria, or he/she has provided false or incorrect information in the form.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
If you have made up your mind to apply online for AP LAWCET 2019, then you should keep mandatory details ready. Also, take note of optional entries that you need to fill in the online form.
|S.No.||AP LAWCET 2019 Apply Online Details||Documents To Refer|
|1||Fee payment details||AP online centre receipt form (in case of offline payment availability), or credit /debit card / net banking (in case of online payment)|
|2||Qualifying examination name and hall ticket number||Class 10 and 12 marks memo / hall ticket number|
|3||Test to apply for||Check eligibility|
|4||Date of birth, district, state||Class 10 certificate|
|5||Class 10 hall ticket number||Class 10 certificate|
|6||Local status (OU / AU / SVU / non local)||Check definition of local / non local|
|7||Parental income||Income certificate from MRO via MeeSeva|
|8||Education details||Certificates from class 6 to 12|
|9||Category certificate or its application number if applicable||Category certificate issued by MRO|
|10||Special category certificate if applicable||Special category certificate|
|11||Aadhaar card number||Aadhaar card|
|12||Ration card details||Ration card|
|13||Photograph||Passport size photograph in .jpg / .jpeg format of size less than 50 kb|
|14||Signature||Signature in black pen on white paper scanned as .jpg or .jpeg of size less than 30kb|
It is important to keep in mind that AP LAWCET 2019 and AP PGLCET 2019 share the same application form. Therefore candidates should select the correct exam while filling the form. Exam conducting body shall not be responsible for the selection of incorrect exam. The exam conducting body is also not responsible for non-submission of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form by the last date for whatsoever reason.
AP LAWCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Those who fill and submit the application form with a fee on time can download admit card as per schedule. Important things to know about it are as follows.
- APSCHE / SKU issues admit card to applicants only.
- Mode of issuance of AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card is online, at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates can download AP LAWCET 2019 Hall Ticket by logging in to download hall ticket page. Here they have to enter payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth.
- On exam day, it is compulsory to report by reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket.
- It is advisable to practice mock tests on the official website to familiarize with an online test.
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The AP LAWCET 2019 will be held on the 06 May 2019 at 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Exam pattern of AP Law Common Entrance Test is as follows:
- Mode: Online
- Languages: English, Telugu
- Total number of questions: 120
- Duration: 90 min
- Maximum marks: 120
- Standard of questions for 3 yr LLB: Degree level
- Standard of questions for 5 yr LLB: 10+2 level
Distribution of questions
|S.No.||Part||Subject / Topic||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|1||A||General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
|3||C||Aptitude for study of law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates will be required to prepare for 3 major sections – General knowledge and mental ability, Current affairs, and Aptitude for the study of law. The important topics from each of these sections have been mentioned below.
General Knowledge and Mental ability:
- New Amendments
- Days & dates
- Indian Constitution
- National insignia
- New Appointments
- Trade terminologies
Current Affairs – In order to prepare well for this section, a candidate is required to keep themselves updated with trending topics and the current events around the world and India, in general.
Study Of Aptitude of Law – This section will usually have questions from law section to test the legal aptitude of the candidates.
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Strict Liability
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Law
- Vicarious Liability
- IPC and the CrPC
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Legal terms
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can appear in that exam centre only which is assigned to him/her. However, at the time of filling AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can select some preferences. APSCHE / SKU hsa announced the exact list of cities where there will be exam centres with notification.
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Answer Key
AP LAWCET 2019 Answer Key will be officially issued by the exam conducting body only. However, there are chances that some law entrance exam coaching centre may also issue answer keys right after the exam. So candidates can therefore first refer to unofficial answer keys to get an idea of answers, and then later refer official answer to know exact answers. Also, law aspirants can make use of social media and forum to discuss memory based question answers.
AP LAWCET 2019 Response Sheet
Since LAWCET AP 2019 will be an online exam, therefore exam conducting body will most likely give facility to check response sheet. Response sheet refers to submitted responses or answers of candidates. For example, if one had marked option a in question number 1, then response sheet shows that you marked option 1 in question number 1. Candidates will be able to check response sheet by accessing the login link for it, which will be available, from official website before the result. Another good thing is that they may also get a chance to challenge them if they think there is any error.
AP LAWCET 2019 Result
Evaluation – Exam conducting body shall take complete care to ensure that checking of all papers are correct. There are careful processes involved in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, ranking. Therefore SKU/APSCHE shall not accept any requests for re-totalling or re-valuation.
Ranking –The Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the AP LAWCET-2019 / AP PGLCET-2019.
Tie-breaking – Wherever there is a tie, the tie-breaking process is implemented. For this, marks in part C of the exam are given priority (candidate with higher marks in part C gets better rank). Then marks in part B get priority. If the tie persists then both candidates get the same rank, however, one who is older may get preference for admission.
Candidates are requested to note that AP LAWCET 2019 Result shall be valid only for admission in academic session 2019-2020.
Official website of AP LAWCET is sche.ap.gov.in.
For more information about AP LAWCET 2019 – Download Instruction booklet
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.