AP LAWCET Counselling 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducts Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) Counselling 2020. It is expected that the counselling will be held in 4th week of October 2020 starting with the payment of processing fee. Counselling will be conducted to allot seats to the candidates. The expected processing fee for AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling is Rs. 1000/- which is to be paid online. Those candidates who will qualify the AP LAWCET 2020 will have to report with all the documents at the helpline centres. Get more information about documents required and counselling process from this page.
Latest: AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date has been postponed and new date shall be intimated shortly.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2020
Those candidates who are claiming for seats must have submit the category certificate at the help line centres to avail the benefit. Eligible and qualified candidates have to report at the help line centres with required documents on the schedule date. Mentioned below are the tentative dates for AP LAWCET Counselling 2020:
|AP LAWCET 2020||Dates|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date|
|Declaration of Result|
|Last Date to edit options|
|Declaration of Allotment result|
Check Here: Candidates can check the exercise for AP LAWCET counselling 2020 as per schedule at sche.ap.gov.in
Documents to be required for AP LAWCET Counselling 2020?
Candidates who will qualify the test will be informed for document verification. Candidates are required to carry original and 2 set of xerox copies of given below documents at the admission centre:
- APLAWCET-2020 Rank Card
- Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marksheet
- 6th to 9th to Inter study certificate
- Intermediate marksheet (for 5 years LLB)
- 8th to degree Study Certificate
- Degree marks memo (for 3 Year LLB)
- Income Certificate
- White Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate
- PH/Sports/ CAP/NCC /Minority Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
Certificate to be produced by PH/ CAP/ NCC/Sports candidates:
- PH: PH certificate issued by the SAEDERM.
- CAP: Certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
- NCC/ Sports: Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Helpline centres for AP LAWCET 2020 Document Verification
Candidates have to report at the helpline centres for document verification. Below mentioned helpline centres is as per last year record for reference only.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupati
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krishna Devaraya University Ananthapuram
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling Fee
Candidate have to pay the AP LAWCET 2020 counselling fee at the time of certificate verification in online mode. It is a non refundable processing which is to be paid through the official website before the last date using Debit/ Credit card or net banking. Mentioned below are the fee for different categories:
AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling Process
Qualified and eligible candidates will get admission into 3 year and 5 year LLB course. Candidates will get notification about document verification via online admission portal in any one of the mentioned above helpline centres. The details regarding the fee and other important information will be released online at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can follow the mentioned below process for AP LAWCET counselling 2020:
- Issue of Notification: Notification will be released for web counselling on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates will get notification about certificate verification and web counselling.
- Certificate Verification: Those candidates who will qualify the test will have to report at any one of the helpline centre on the schedule date with all the mentioned above documents. Officials will verify the certificates and update the same on the website.
- Payment of Processing Fee: After verifying the certificates, candidates have to pay the processing fee online by login on the official website. Candidates have to enter hall ticket no and rank before the last date and pay the fee using the above mentioned methods.
- Edit Options: Candidates can change the options at any time before the last date. If a candidate is not satisfied with the options exercised, he/ she can change as notified by the authorities.
- Allotment of Seats: Information related to allotment will be published online after certificate verification on the scheduled date. Allotment letter will be published online. Candidates have to download the allotment letter and report with the same at the college.
AP LAWCET 2020 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks for a candidate required to qualify the entrance exam. The minimum cut off marks for AP LAWCET 2020 is 35% of 120. Candidate have to score minimum qualifying marks in order to get a rank. There is no minimum qualifying marks for SC and ST category candidates. They have to submit the category certificate at the time of admission to claim the seats.
Those candidates who will claim for the benefit of minimum qualifying marks, his/ her admission will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time. Candidates can check the previous year cut off marks as given below:
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General / OH||35%||42 out of 120|
About AP ICET 2020
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test conducts by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu in online mode in English and Telugu Language. The application form for the same will be released online for registration into 3 year and 5 year LLB course. Candidates must qualify their graduation and intermediate with an aggregate of 45% marks to apply for AP LAWCET 2020. Candidates who are claiming for seats must have submit the category certificate at the help line centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: In what cases, candidate admission will be cancelled?
Answer: If he/ she doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria and will not present all the documents. Officials reserves the right to cancel the admission at any time.
Ques 2: Will the help line centres allotted automatically?
Answer: Yes, Centre will be allotted by officials and the information regarding the same will be published online on the official website.
Ques 3: Is the counselling fee refundable?
Answer: No, this is a non refundable processing fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.