AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 – Dr. NTR Uuniversity of Health Science, AP, Vijyawada has release notification for admission into MBBS and BDS courses – 2018-19 available under Management Quota in Private Un – Aided Non – Minority , Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2018 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below. Get here complete details of AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc.
AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
Admission into Management Quota (Category -1 and Category -2) MBBS / BDS Courses in Private Un – Aided Non – Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI Quota Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (Under SVIMS, Tirupati) in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2018-19. The candidates shall appear and secure cut off score and above in the NEET UG – 2018 exam. The Rank and Score in NEET UG – 2018 shall be the basis for the selection into MBBS and BDS Courses subject to these regulations.
Schedule for the AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses||23 Jun 2018|
|Online Application available from||24 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||30 Jun 2018(9:00 PM)|
|Provisional Merit list publication||01 Jul 2018|
|Date of Verification of Certificates and Counselilng||04 to 05 Jul 2018|
|Commencement Of Classes||To be announced|
|Closure Of admission||To be announced|
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on Dec 31, 2018. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2002 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG
Medical and Dental Courses and as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences regulations.
- The 15% NRI Quota Seats (23 Seats) available at Sri Padmavathi Medical
College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati shall be filled with the eligible
candidates who are Children/Wards of bonafide NRI residents of Andhra Pradesh origin. In the event of Non-availability of sufficient candidates from AP origin, they shall be filled with the eligible candidates from All India basis.
- Candidates should have qualified at NEET UG – 2018 and shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into MBBS /4 BDS courses and they have to fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
Application Form 2018
The On-line Application Form for determining merit position in respective categories for management quota seats using NEET UG – 2018 scores will be available on the website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in and www.pvtapmedadm.apsche.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the date is due.
How To Apply
- Visit website link which is provided on this page through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- Keep the following documents required to fill the application form:
i. NEET – UG 2018 Admit card issued by the CBSE.
ii. NEET – UG 2018 Score card issued by the CBSE.
iii. Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
v.Credit card / Debit card
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose or share with others.
Application fee: Rs. 3000/-
The Fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking and It is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
The seats shall be filled through counseling as per merit from the candidates who have applied and score/rank secured in NEET UG – 2018. Candidates can check the Date, Time and Venue of Counseling from the University website. If a candidate fails to be present he will be declared absent and the next candidate in the merit will be considered.
The candidates shall attend with the printout of application form along with all Original Certificates and D.D.s towards Counseling Fee, University Fee and Tuition fee.
Counseling Fee: The Candidates attending the Counseling shall pay non – refundable Counseling Fee of Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada.
The selected candidates shall pay non – refundable University fee in respect CategoryB & C seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority & Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada as given below:
Candidates can check cut off scores in NEET UG-2018 from here: