AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 – Dr. NTR Uuniversity of Health Science, AP, Vijayawada has released notification for admission into MBBS and BDS courses – 2019 available under Management Quota in Private Un-Aided Non – Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and NRI seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2019 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below. Get here complete details of AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019
The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data. The Rank and Score in NEET UG – 2019 shall be the basis for the selection into MBBS and BDS Courses subject to these regulations.
Schedule for the AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses||05 Jul 2019|
|Online Application available from||07 Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||15 Jul 2019(upto 05:00 PM)|
|Provisional Merit list publication||17 Jul 2019|
|Date of Verification of Certificates and Counselilng||To be announced|
|Commencement Of Classes||01 Aug 2019|
|Closure Of admission||As per MCI/DCI Schedule|
Application Form 2019
The online application form for determining Merit Position for Management Quota seats using NEET UG – 2019 scores is available on the website ntruhs.ap.nic.in and appvtmedadm.apntruhs.in. Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for AP MEDCO MBBS / BDS Admission 2019.
How To Apply
- Visit website link which is provided on this page through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- Keep the following documents required to fill the application form:
i. NEET – UG 2019 Admit card issued by the CBSE.
ii. NEET – UG 2019 Score card issued by the CBSE.
iii. Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
iv. 10+2 certificate.
v. Credit card / Debit card
- The Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidentially and not to disclose or share with others.
Application fee: Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. The fee paid by the applicant is not refundable and not adjusted to a future date under any circumstances.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on Dec 31, 2019. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on Dec 31, 2019 need not attend the counseling.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible for admission into UG Medical and Dental Courses and as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India / Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences regulations.
- Candidates should have qualified at NEET UG – 2019 and shall secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Bio-technology in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses and they have to fulfill other relevant conditions laid down in these regulations as per Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India guidelines.
The candidates shall appear and secure cut off score and more above in the NEET UG – 2019 exam. The Rank and Score in NEET UG – 2019 shall be the basis for the selection into MBBS and BDS Courses subject to these regulations. The admissions into the colleges are subject to the permission by the Government of India / Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and affiliation to the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2019-20. In case any new Medical Colleges or Dental Colleges are affiliated to the University / any college is permitted by the Govt. of India for the academic year 2019-20, the seats in those colleges also will be filled up. No further Notification will be issued.
- Tuition Fee: As per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31 HM & FW, (C1) Department Dt.17-04-2015, the following is the tuition fee in respect of the Category-B & C seats in Pvt. Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates can check cut off scores in NEET UG-2019 from here: