|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AP PECET Counselling 2017 is scheduled to be held after successful declaration of AP PECET 2017 test result. Candidates can check complete details of AP PECET counselling like schedule of counselling, procedure of counselling from this page given below.
Latest: – AP PECET 2017 Counselling schedule has been announced. Check it below.
AP PECET 2017 Counselling
Counseling will be conducted through Web based counseling process. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates. Hence the candidates should follow the newspaper notification for the dates of counseling and list of helpline centers. List of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counseling. The detailed instruction booklet for web counseling will be placed in the websites.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP PECET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information is placed on the Websites https://appecet.nic.in, www.apsche.org and www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in Candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC):
Fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). through payment gateway provided in the website https://apedcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank.
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apedcet.nic.in , www.apsche.org and www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in well before the commencement of Option Entry.
Documents required at the time of counselling :-
The candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counseling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government.
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
General Instructions to the Candidate
- Applicants should attend the web based counseling as per the schedule.
- All the qualified eligible candidates are called for certificate verification and web counseling.
- The candidates have to appear for web based counseling at their own expenses with all original certificates.
- Candidates who fail to appear for web based counseling will not get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.