AP PECET 2019 Counselling process will start after the result declaration of AP PECET entrance exam. Candidates who shall be clearing the examination have to be present for the round of certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule. It is mandatory for the candidates to be present for the counselling round in order to take admission. No individual call letters shall be sent to the candidates for the AP PECET 2019 Counselling round. Check complete details related to AP PECET 2019 Counselling on this page.
AP PECET 2019 Counselling
Candidates should make sure that they are present at the allotted date, time and venue of counselling. To know the information in detail, the instruction booklet for web counselling process will be placed on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in or nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. To know the important dates of AP PECET 2019 check the table below.
|AP PECET 2019 exam date||08 – 15 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Commencement of counselling session||to be announced|
Counselling: Candidates will be able to check the AP PECET counselling at sche.ap.gov.in
Documents Required At The Time of AP PECET 2019 Counselling
Candidates are required to submit their relevant original documents along with one set of photocopies of the documents at the time of counseling for the verification purposes. After the completion of the verification, the original certificates will be returned to the students. Candidates are required to submit the documents listed below at the time of counselling round.
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of the past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non-local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or OBC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government.
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sainik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of a pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
General Instructions to the Candidate
- Applicants should attend the web-based counseling as per the schedule.
- All the qualified eligible candidates are called for certificate verification and web counseling.
- The candidates have to appear for web-based counseling at their own expenses with all original certificates.
- . The list of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course and category in each institution will be announced during the round of counselling.
- In case a candidate fails to attend the counseling process due to any reason then, his/her seat shall be offered to the next eligible candidate in line.
- Candidates who fail to appear for web-based counseling will not get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.