AP PECET Counselling 2018 will be after the successful declaration of AP PECET 2018 test result. The qualified and eligible candidates of AP PECET-2018 have to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule. The details of colleges, tuition fee and all other important information will be placed on the Websites appecet.nic.in, www.apsche.org and www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in Candidates have to to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification. Candidates can check complete details of AP PECET counselling like the schedule of counselling, the procedure of counselling from this page given below.
AP PECET 2018 Counselling
Counseling will be conducted through the Web-based counselling process. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates. Hence the candidates should follow the newspaper notification for the dates of counselling and list of helpline centers. List of Institutions for allotment of candidates, intake in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counselling. The detailed instruction booklet for web counselling will be placed on the websites.
Documents required at the time of counselling
The candidate should submit the following original documents and also one set of Xerox copies at the time of web counselling for verification. All the original certificates will be verified and the originals will be returned to the candidates. The candidates who got the allotment of the seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non-local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or OBC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government.
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sainik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of a pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
General Instructions to the Candidate
- Applicants should attend the web-based counseling as per the schedule.
- All the qualified eligible candidates are called for certificate verification and web counseling.
- The candidates have to appear for web-based counseling at their own expenses with all original certificates.
- Candidates who fail to appear for web-based counseling will not get any further intimation from the office of the Convener.
Insofar, official details of AP PECET 2018 Counselling have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Acharya Nagarjuna University releases AP PECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.