AP PGECET Counselling 2018 shall commence as per the schedule given after the commencement of Examination. AP PGECET is an AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2018-2019.
AP PGEC / PGECET 2018 Counselling
Eligible and qualified candidates of APPGECET-2018 will be informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID. The number for the leftover seats will be made available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule. The Candidates who have not paid the processing fee or not attended for Certificate verification during the first phase should get their certificates verified at the earliest. For any Help Line Center by paying the processing fee through payment gateway and exercise options till the informed date.
AP PGEC / PGECET 2018 Counselling Registration
The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and AP PGECET-2018 will be informed to attend AP PGEC/AP PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2018-19 as per the schedule.
In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using “Know Your Payment Status” option by providing your details. If you get the message “Payment Details Not Found”, the candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failed transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 7 to 10 working days.
Instruction to Candidates
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission in a State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy) Courses for the academic year 2018- 2019 will be conducted by Andhra University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad.
- Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates are considered for admission to ME / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy.
- A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the newspapers as well as in the web site separately.
- Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE /GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with APPGECET-2018 qualified candidates as per the merit order.
- All PG programs of part-time / sponsored shall not come under the purview of Convener APPGECET and admission to such courses are done by the respective Universities.
- GATE / GPAT candidates who wish to seek admissions are required to apply / register through online only (Printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted).
- It is not necessary to apply / register separately for multiple courses. One application/ registration is sufficient for all eligible courses.
- The registration fee is Rs.600/- for OC/BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates shall upload valid GATE/GPAT score card in .jpg format in the application along with Photograph (.jpg) and Signature (.jpg)
- The detail of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility (GATE paper) for each course is given under “courses & eligibility”.Candidates are advised to check eligible GATE paper and courses before applying.
- Candidates should satisfy local / non local status requirements as per GO MS no.153 dated: 22-08-2007. The existing policy on reservation shall be followed in PG admissions for the Convener seats.
Insofar, official details of AP PGECET 2018 Counseling have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Acharya Nagarjuna University releases AP PGECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.