|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AP PGEC / PGECET 2017 Counselling
AP PGECET Counselling 2017 shall commence as per the schedule given here after the commencement of Examination. AP PGECET is a AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2017-2018.
Latest: – AP PGECET 2017 Final Counselling details have been announced. Check it below.
For GATE/GPAT :
FOR APPGECET : Final Phase Counselling – New!
Eligible and qualified candidates of APPGECET-2017 are informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID.No. for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule given below. The Candidates who have not paid processing fee or not attended for Certificate verification during first phase should get their certificates verified on 21 Sep 2017 from any Help Line Center by paying the processing fee through payment gateway and exercise options till 22.09.2017 6.00 PM as per the Ranks mentioned below.
- Click Here to check Detailed notification.
FOR APPGECET : First Counselling
Check AP PGECET 2017 Allotment (Provisional) – From Here
For more information regarding counselling – Click here
Official Website – www.appgecet.nic.in
AP PGEC / PGECET 2017 Counselling Registration
The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and AP PGECET-2017 will inform to attend AP PGEC/AP PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2017-18 as per the schedule.
Instruction to Candidates
- Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission in a State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy) Courses for the academic year 2017- 2018 conducted by Andhra University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad.
- Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy.
- A separate notification with details of admission schedule, certificates / documents to be produced etc. will be issued in the newspapers as well as in the web site separately.
- Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE /GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with APPGECET-2017 qualified candidates as per the merit order.
- All PG programs of part-time / sponsored shall not come under the purview of Convener APPGECET and admission to such courses are done by the respective Universities.
- GATE / GPAT candidates who wish to seek admissions are required to apply / register through online only (Printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted).
- Applications will be received online from 21-06-2017 to 08-07-2017.
- It is not necessary to apply / register separately for multiple courses. One application/ registration is sufficient for all eligible courses.
- The registration fee is Rs.600/- for OC/BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates shall upload valid GATE/GPAT score card in .jpg format in the application along with Photograph (.jpg) and Signature (.jpg)
- The detail of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility (GATE paper) for each course is given under “courses & eligibility”.Candidates are advised to check eligible GATE paper and courses before applying.
- Candidates should satisfy local / non local status requirements as per GO MS no.153 dated: 22-08-2007. The existing policy on reservation shall be followed in PG admissions for the Convener seats.