AP PGECET Counselling 2018 shall commence as per the schedule given after the commencement of Examination. AP PGECET is an AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2018-2019.
AP PGEC / PGECET 2018 Counselling
Eligible and qualified candidates of AP PGECET-2018 will be informed to exercise the options using their old password and Login ID. The number for the leftover seats will be made available and consequential vacancies that may arise in process of allotment from any Help Line Centre or Internet facility (Cafe/Home) as per the schedule. The Candidates who have not paid the processing fee or not attended for Certificate verification during the first phase should get their certificates verified at the earliest. For any Help Line Center by paying the processing fee through payment gateway and exercise options till the informed date.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Details
- Click Here to check the College-wise Allotment Details and View Your Options & Bio-data.
- Click here to for GATE/GPAT-PGECET Candidates Can Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through Candidate Login.
AP PGEC / PGECET 2018 Counselling Registration
The qualified and eligible candidates of GATE/GPAT and AP PGECET-2018 will be informed to attend AP PGEC/AP PGECET web counselling for admission into ME/M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ Pharm.D courses for the academic year 2018-19 as per the schedule.
In case your account is debited and the website gets disconnected before payment receipt generation, kindly check your Payment Status using “Know Your Payment Status” option by providing your details. If you get the message “Payment Details Not Found”, the candidate is requested to go for a fresh payment and the amount for the failed transaction will be refunded to their debited bank account in 7 to 10 working days.
AP PGECET 2018 CAP Merit List
PRIORITY (1): Children of Armed Forces Personnel, B.S.F. Personnel, C.R.P.F. Personnel killed in action and of Andhra Pradesh Police Personnel killed in extremist violence.
PRIORITY (2): Children of Armed Forces Personnel, B.S.F. Personnel, C.R.P.F. Personnel and Andhra Pradesh Police Personnel disabled in action and in extremist violence respectively and invalidated out from service on medical grounds.
PRIORITY (3): Children of Armed Forced personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Award
PRIORITY (4): Children of other Ex-Service men, BSF Personnel and CRPF Personnel.
- If there is more than one candidate in a particular group in the order of priority indicated above, the selection shall be based on the rank at CET.
- Candidates seeking admission under this category should submit documentary evidence in support of their claim from competent DEFENCE/BSF/CRPF authority.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Andhra Pradesh based on the Permanent Address/ Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register / Discharge book are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity Card and Discharge Book and Service Certificate (in case of service men) issued by Competent Authority shall be produced at the time of certificate verification.