|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AP PGEC 2017 – Post Graduate Engineering Common Admission (AP PGEC) in a State Level Admissions into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy) Courses for the academic year 2017-2018 conducted by JNTU Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory body of the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Hyderabad. Both GATE / GPAT qualified candidates qualified candidates are considered for admission into ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy. The complete detail of AP PGEC 2017 such as application form & fee details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
AP PGEC 2017
The notification has released for the GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates for admission into M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm courses in University and affiliated unaided private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges of AP State. The details of the courses offered by the universities along with specified eligibility (GATE paper) for each course is given below.
Schedule for AP PGEC 2017 is given below.
|Date of Notification||17 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Online application submission||21 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||08 Jul 2017|
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGEC 2017 may submit their applications through online mode only. Candidates fill their application form through online given below link or also available on the official website of www.appgecet.org or www.jntuk.edu.in.
Get Online Application Form Here:-
- STEP – 1 Fee Payment
- STEP – 2 Know your Payment Status
- STEP – 3 Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP – 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
The registration fee is Rs.600/- for OC/BC and Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply?
- The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the states of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- As per the AICTE, the eligibility for admissions into M.E / M.Tech at least 50% marks for OC and BC (45% in case of SC/ ST) in qualify degree examination.
- As per the Pharmacy council of India, the eligibility criterion for admission into M. Pharmacy Courses is 55% for OC & BC and 50% for SC & ST.
- Candidate should qualify either in GATE / GPAT.
Note: Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT Candidates in admissions to various PG Professional Programmes, and only after exhausting GATE /GPAT qualified candidates, the remaining vacant seats will be filled with APPGECET-2017 qualified candidates as per the merit order.
Courses offered with eligibility criteria by the University
- AU College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuramu
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati