AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key has been released after the exam. The answer key of the exam has been made available in online mode only. AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key is important for the candidates who will give the exam and wish to know about their performance in the exam. It has been released online on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key is available in pdf format. The Answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates can verify their answers from it. Through the Answer Key, candidates will be able to evaluate their performance.
AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of AP PGLCET 2019 has been released in two ways. The first one is the provisional Answer Key. When the first Answer key gets released, candidates can challenge the answer key. if there are corrections to be made, then the respective authority will release the Final Answer Key. Answer Key of the exam will be provided on this page, or the candidate can check it on the official website. Check all the important dates regarding the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET 2019) from below:
|AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key||Dates|
|Exam Date of AP PGLCET 2019||06 May 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||07 May 2019|
|Last Date to Challenge Answer key||10 May 2019|
|Release of Final Answer Key||to be announced|
Response Sheet: Click here to check the AP PGLCET 2019 Response sheet.
- Click here to check AP PGLCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key.
- Click Here to check AP PGLCET 2019 Question Paper.
- Click here for AP PGLCET Objection Format.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
How to Calculate Scores in AP PGLCET 2019?
Candidates who want to know the rough idea about the scores have to make sure that they calculate the same through the AP PGLCET 2019 answer key. However, for doing so, the candidates need to ensure that they know the marking scheme for AP PGLCET 2019.
- Number of Sections in AP PGLCET 2019 – 2 (Part 1 and 2)
- Total Marks in AP PGLCET 2019 – 120
- Total Marks of Part 1 – 40 Marks
- Total Marks of Part 2 – 80 marks.
Marking Scheme of Part 1
- Constitutional Law – 20 Marks
- Jurisprudence – 20 marks
Marking Scheme of Part 2
- Labour Law – 16
- Public International law -16
- Mercantile Law – 16
- IPR and other Laws – 16
- Crimes and Torts – 16
Steps to download AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
To download the Answer key, candidates need to follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website, google it or you can do it by going on the link provided on this page.
- On the official website, click on the “Answer Key” option.
- By doing so, a new page will open, where you will be given the option to download the Answer Key.
- As you know, the Answer key is available in the pdf format, click on the Download option.
- It is advisable to take a print out of the Answer key.
How to Use AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
To use the Answer Key, candidates need to know about the marking scheme of the question papers. The question paper will have 120 questions carrying 1 mark each. For each correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Therefore, it is easy for the candidates to calculate the marks. Add one mark for each right answer and calculate all the marks. By doing this, the candidates can have their estimated marks.
How To Challenge AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
If the candidates find any kind of error in the Answer Key, then they can object about it, as the authority will provide the option to challenge the Answer Key.
The allegations made by the candidates will be checked by the respective authority, and if they find any error, the Final Answer key will be released. To challenge the Answer Key, the time period will be just after its release. The candidates will get only limited time to do so.
AP PGLCET 2019 Result
The result for AP PGLCET 2019 will be accessible through the official website of APSCHE. The candidates can download the result through their login. Candidates have to provide the details such as their hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth and submit. On the basis of the result of AP PGLCET 2019, the candidates will get a scorecard.
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
AP PGLCET Exam pattern will help the candidates more about the examination itself. Students may find the exam pattern for AP PGLCET 2019 from below.
- Type of exam – Online (CBT) Single entrance test
- Type of Questions – Objective type including multiple choices questions.
- Conducted for – Admission to LL.M programme
- Total time duration – 90 minutes
- Total Marks – 120
- Marks per question – 01
- Marks in Part A – 40
- Total Marks in Part B – 80 marks.
AP PGLCET 2019
AP PGLCET 2019 exam is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on the behalf of APSCHE. The candidates who have completed their graduation in law (3 years/5 years) LLB programme can appear for this entrance examination. The exam is conducted at 16 exam centres in English language only. Students wil be asked questions on the basis of their prior knowledge of the LLB syllabus.