AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form has been released. The Application Forms is available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The important details regarding the AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form/ Registration are provided on this page. Before filling the Application Form, the candidate should check the Eligibility Requirements. The Application Forms will be filled in Online mode. In any case, the candidate fails to fill all the details in the application form and leaves it incomplete, then his application form will be rejected. It is important for the candidates to be very careful while applying for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET).
AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form / Registration
Candidates should fill and submit the AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form according to the schedule. All those candidates who wish to apply should fill all the information in the form correctly before the final submission. All the expected details regarding the Application process, along with all the steps for filling the form has been provided below
|AP PGLCET 2019||Dates|
|Notification release date||11 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24 Apr 2019|
|Correction of already filled online Application Form||27 & 28 Apr 2019|
- Click here for AP PGLCET 2019 application Correction (Category – 2).
- Click here to apply for AP PGLCET 2019.
- Click here for the Fee Payment.
- Click here to check the Fee Payment Status.
- Click here to Print Application Form for AP PGLCET – 2019
The Application Fees of AP PGLCET will be paid while filling the Application Form. The Application Fees for all the candidates is Rs. 879.50/-. The processing fee will be charged while the payment. No relaxation will be provided for any specific category candidate. Candidates are advised to fill the Application Form along with the Application Fees on time. Through AP Online Payment gateway which includes Credit Card/Debit card and Net banking, candidates can pay the fees. Check below the steps for offline fee payment.
- Choose your nearest APOnline centre.
- Visit any of the above centers with the following mandatory details like
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying examination.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father‟s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile number.
- Stream applying for 3-year LLB / 5-year LLB / Postgraduate LLM.
You will receive a receipt for the Registration fee paid containing a Payment Id. from the Payment center. Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet along with the receipt form, then proceed with the “Application Form” filling Process.
Details To Fill In Form
|S.No.||Data||Document To Refer|
|1||Fee payment details||AP online centre receipt (if offline fee payment), or credit/debit card or netbanking details (if online fee payment).|
|2||Name of qualifying exam and hall ticket number||Qualifying exam marks memos, hall ticket number|
|3||Name of test applying for||Select Postgraduate LLM|
|4||Personal details – Date of birth, birth district, birth state||Class 10 certificate|
|5||Class 10 hall ticket number||Class 10 certificate|
|6||Local status (OU/AU/SVU / non local)||Please check definitions of local / non local|
|7||Income of parents||Certificate of income|
|8||Educational qualification details||Certificates from class 6 to degree / diploma|
|9||Category if applicable||Caste certificate of SC / ST / BC|
|10||Special category if applicable||NCC / PH / Sports / CAP certificate|
|11||Aadhaar card details||Aadhaar card|
|12||Ration card details||Ration card|
|13||Photograph||Passport size photograph scanned in .jpg/.jpeg format with size less than 50kb|
|14||Signature||Signature in black pen scanned in .jpg/.jpeg format with size less than 30kb|
How to Apply for AP PGLCET 2019
Before applying, it is important for the candidates to check all the details regarding his/her eligibility, and to fill all the details in the application form correctly. Steps on how to fill the Application Form has been provided below
- Go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in, read all the instructions provided on the website, and then click on the “online payment”
- After clicking on the option, give all the related information to pay the fees. Details will be asked such as, Qualifying Exam HallTicket Number, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Alternate Mobil Number, Email ID, Stream for which you want to fill the form, etc. Fill all the details for the next step.
- After filling the details, make the payment, and then fill the form.
- In the Application Form, the candidate will be asked for information such as personal details, academic qualification, address regarding details and ID proof.
- In the last step, candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribes size.
- Before the final submission of the Application form, click on the preview button to verify all the information given by you once again. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
Click here to check the user guides to fill the Application Form.
AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form Correction
If you have unknowingly made any mistake in application form of AP PGLAWCET 2019 then you must be looking for how to do form correction. Well, in the first place, it is advisable to make sure that details are correct in form before submitting it. However if you have still made a mistake, then go through details of form correction.
- AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form Correction may be available after last date of registration.
- Last year, there were two categories of data that APSCHE allowed editing in.
Category 1 details were stream, name of candidate, name of father, DOB, signature, photograph, qualifying exam hall ticket number, category. These are critical data that candidates cannot edit directly. However they may get a chance to send details to competent authority to request for correction in these data. While requesting, they also have to send documents in support (see table below)..
|Data To Edit||Documents Necessary|
|Stream||Hall ticket of qualifying exam|
|Candidate’s name||Mark list of SSC|
|Father’s name||Mark list of SSC|
|DOB||Mark list of SSC|
|Qualifying exam hall ticket number||Hall ticket of qualifying exam|
Category 2 details were exam type, year of passing QE, QE medium of instruction, place of study, mother’s name, birth state and district, gender, special category, local area status, minority status, parental income, study details, hall ticket number of SSC, degree hall ticket number, address, mobile number, email ID, aadhaar card. Candidates may get a chance to edit them directly during APGLCET 2019 Application Form Correction.