AP PGLCET 2019 Result has been released by Shri Krishnadevaraya University. The result of the candidate is based on the candidate’s performance in his exam. AP PGLCET 2019 Result is released online on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The result is important for the candidate, as it forms the basis for the admission. In order to check the result, the candidates have to fill login credentials on the website. The result contains necessary information such as the Candidate’s Score and the Rank of the Candidate. After the declaration of result, the rank card has been released which is based on the candidate’s marks in the exam. The Rank card of the candidate is available in the pdf format, after the declaration of result.
AP PGLCET 2019 Result
The result is based on evaluation and checking by Shri Krishnadevaraya University. If the candidates get the same score in the result, then it will be resolved through tie-breaker. The result will not be released offline or in any other mode. Important dates regarding AP PGLCET 2019 Result has been given below
|AP PGLCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Date||06 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result|
Result: Click here to check the AP PGLCET 2019 Result.
Official Website sche.ap.gov.in
How to Check AP PGLCET 2019 Results
Candidates can check the results of AP PGLCET 2019 by following the steps that has been provided below
- Go to the official site, through the link that has been provided on this page, or google it.
- On the official website, click on the “Result”
- By clicking on the link, a new page will open, in which you will have to fill your login credentials.
- After filling the details, your result will appear.
- Download it and take a print out, as the result will be required for the admission process and further use.
Calculation of AP PGLCET 2019 Result
After the AP PGLCET 2019 exam has is conducted, the students are informed about the availability of the result. However, candidates have to know the basis on which the result is calculated. To know this, students need to have the marking scheme for AP PGLCET 2019 in hand:
- Total Marks of AP PGLCET 2019 – 120
- Total marks in Part 1 – 40
- Total Marks in Part 2 – 80
- Marks for every correct answer – (+1)
- Marks for every incorrect answer – No negative marking
AP PGLCET 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria
It happens many times that two or more candidates receive the same marks in the examination. Therefore, candidates must know the tie-breaking criteria for AP PGLCET 2019.
- First, the marks obtained in Part A of the entrance test are considered
- If the tie persists, the candidate senior in age will be given better rank.
Qualifying Marks in AP PGLCET 2019 Exam
In order to qualify in AP PGLCET 2019 exam, candidates need to get more than or equal to the passing score of AP PGLCET 2019 exam. Check below the qualifying marks in AP PGLCET
- Qualifying Percentage of AP PGLCET 2019 – 25%
- Qualifying Marks in AP PGLCET 2019 – 30 marks
Key details of result are as follows.
Assessment: SKU/APSCHE shall take extreme precautions to for correct evaluation. Processes of evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, ranking will be done carefully. Therefore they will not accept retotaling or revaluation requests. Also candidates cannot request personal identification of scripts.
Ranking: AP PGLAWCET 2019 Ranking is strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. Candidates get rank in order of marks in the merit list, a better marks leads to a better rank. Those with better ranks have higher chances of getting admission in the college of choice.
Tie Breaking: Wherever there is a tie, it will be broken on basis of tie breaking criteria.
- If 2 candidates get the same marks then the candidate with more marks in Part A will get a better rank.
- However, if tie persists then both candidates get the same rank. Nevertheless, colleges may consider age at time of admission.
AP PGLCET 2019 Rank card
The rank card will be available on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. It will be based on the performance of the candidate in his/her exam. The rank card can be downloaded after One week of Result declaration. The candidate will be able to check the rank card in the pdf format. It will contain the candidate’s name, father’s name, AP PGLCET score, candidate’s rank, percentile, and the remark (qualified/ not qualified). If the candidates gets equal marks, then the rank will be decided by a tie-breaker. In case, any difficulty arises in which a candidate is unable to download the rank card, then he may reach out to office of Convenor.
AP PGLCET 2019 Cut Off
In order to qualify the AP PGLCET, a candidate must obtain the minimum cut off marks. The minimum percentage to qualify is 25% that is 30 marks out of 120. However, this is not applicable to the SC/ST category candidates. The other candidates will get their rank if they qualify the exam. The cut off marks to qualify Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test are as follows.
|SC/ST||No cut off marks required|
|Others||25% (30 marks out of 120)|