AP PGLCET 2019 Result has been released. Candidates can check the same from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. AP PGLCET 2019 was conducted on May 06, 2019. Candidates who wished to pursue LLM program in Andhra Pradesh must appear in Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET). Aspirants should first check the eligibility criteria. Candidates of the general category should obtain cut off marks to qualify. There is no cut off for reserved category. Check all details of AP PGLCET 2019, sometimes also referred to as AP PGLCET 2019 here including exam date, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, cut off.
AP PGLCET 2019
Schedule of AP PGLCET 2019 containing the date of exam, start and last date for an application form, date of issuance of admit card, result declaration are very important for all test takers. Probable timeline is as follows.
|AP PGLCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Start Of Application Form Submission||16 Mar 2019|
|AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form submission Last Date without Late Fee||24 Apr 2019|
|AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form Last Date With Late Fee of Rs.500/-||26 Apr 2019|
|Correction of already filled online Application Form||27 and 28 Apr 2019|
|Issuance Of Hall Tickets||01 May 2019|
|Exam Date||06 May 2019|
|Release of Provisional Answer key||07 May 2019|
|Objections against Provisional Answer key||until 10 May 2019 5:00 PM|
AP PGLCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear for AP PGLCET 2019 exam have to ensure that they match the below eligibility criteria for AP PGLCET 2019 exam.
- Candidate should be having LLB / BL degree on date of application. Or
- A candidate who is appearing/appeared in LLB / BL final year exam are also eligible.
- In either case, one must obtain at least 50% aggregate (for OC/BC) in the qualifying exam (45% for SC/ST).
|OC||BL/LLB degree with at least 50% marks|
|BC||BL/LLB degree with at least 50% marks|
|SC/ST||BL/LLB degree with at least 45% marks|
Age limit: Age on admission into law courses is subject to the rule position in vogue at the time of admission.
Nationality and Domicile: The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in AP PGLCET 2019 should fill and submit application form before April 24, 2019. It is important to keep in mind that they should fill correct details in the form only. Applicant should check eligibility criteria before applying. Also, form should be complete otherwise APSCHE may reject it. Important instructions for AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form are available here.
|Fee Amount||Rs 850|
|Processing Fee||Rs 29.50|
|Total Fee||Rs 879.50|
AP PGLCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has released hall ticket of AP PGLCET 2019. It shall contain all information that the candidate has entered in the application form. Candidates can download AP PGLCET 2019 Hall Ticket from sche.ap.gov.in. Link to download the Hall Ticket is also provided above.
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Centres
Exam conducting body makes sure that it organizes exam in as many centres as is necessary to accommodate applicants. It also tries to provide distribution of centres in such a way that no centre is too far. SKU/APSCHE will announce list of exam cities with notification. Whereas exact name and address of centre displays through admit card only. Below we have provided the centers of Entrance Test:
AP PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Law aspirants must be familiar with their syllabus taught in graduation level to crack AP PGLCET exam. Key highlights of exam pattern are as follows. The language of Question paper will be English only. Duration of the exam will be 90 minutes, having 120 questions, carrying 1 mark each.
|Part||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|B||Public International Law||16||16|
|Crime And Torts||16||16|
|IPR And Other Laws||16||16|
Syllabus for AP PGLCET 2019
The candidates should be thorough in jurisprudence, constitutional law, Public international law, Mercantile law, labor laws, crimes and torts, IPR & other laws. However, concentration should be on the following.
Part-A: 40 Questions – 40 marks
JURISPRUDENCE: 20 Questions – 20 marks
Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
CONSTITUTIONAL LAW: 20 Questions – 20 marks
Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Part-B: 80 Questions – 80 marks
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW: 16 Questions – 16 marks
International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
MERCANTILE LAW: 16 Questions – 16 marks
General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
LABOUR LAW: 16 Questions – 16 marks
Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
CRIMES and TORTS: CRIMES: 16 Questions – 16 marks
Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions. TORTS: General principles of Tort, , Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS: 16 Questions – 16 marks
Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 2005; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
Preparation For AP PGLCET 2019
Candidates who want to gain their potential to the extent that they secure good rank in AP PGLCET 2019 exam can have a look at the preparation strategy. Effective preparation requires a candidate to not only be regular but also efficient every day.
A good start to the day gives energy to us for crossing every possible milestone.
- Focus on deep understanding of the subject instead of having an overview of what you are studying.
- Go ahead but only with a plan. Study in a preplanned manner. Have a look at the preparation material for LLM preparation in advance. This way you can make a plan for the day and even for the next day.
- Study Mohammaden Jurisprudence specially in contrast with the problems not solved by the Quranic Law.
- Read about rights in detail such as Antecedent Right, Remedical Right, Perfect Right, Imperfect right
- Don’t stop reading newspapers. This is a habit which has to be carried along till the end of time.
- Dont forget the basics. This is one thing that many LLM aspirants do. I repeat, do not forget the basics. Yes it is important to go through the questions on topics such as the right to property, fundamental rights and laws, constitution of India, etc. Candidates must not forget going through these questions.
AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET 2019) answer key will be released after exam. It will be available in online mode. Check important details of answer key issuance below.
- Date of issuance of AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key is expected to be 4-5 days after exam.
- As AP PGLCET is an online exam, so therefore answer key will not come in PDF format.
- Instead, answer key will be available in form of response sheet.
- Candidates can login to sche.ap.gov.in to check responses and answers.
- Using AP PGLCET 2019 Answer Key, candidates can know correct answers of all questions asked in exam.
- Those who have appeared in exam will also get a chance to raise objections on questions and answers.
- Evaluation of papers shall be on basis of final official answer keys.
AP PGLCET 2019 Response Sheet
Response sheet is a new thing that is being released ever since PGLCET is being conducted online. Basically response sheet shows answers marked by candidates in online exam. Highlights of AP PGLCET 2019 Response Sheet are as follows.
- Login using registration number and hall ticket number in order to check response sheet.
- Check responses of all 120 questions.
- Also see correct answers of all questions.
- If there are any concerns, raise objections by following instructions of SKU/APSCHE.
- Make sure that before raising concerns, you cross check facts with genuine textbooks.
AP PGLCET 2019 Result
Declaration of AP PGLCET 2019 Result is an important event for all test takers as it forms the basis for admission. The result contains necessary information such as Candidate’s Score and the Rank of the Candidate. After the declaration of result, rank card has been released which is based on the candidate’s marks in the exam. Candidates can download rank card from official website sche.ap.gov.in. They can download it after 1 week of the declaration of result. In the event of any difficulty in downloading rank card, candidates may reach out to office of Convenor.
AP PGLCET 2019 Cut Off
One must obtain cut off marks to qualify AP PGLCET. Cut off marks are as follows.
|SC/ST||No cut off marks required|
|Others||25% (30 marks out of 120)|
As can be seen, candidates must get 25% marks that is 30 marks out of 120 in order to qualify Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. However, this requirement is only for unreserved category. They will get a rank only if they get cut off marks. Those who belong to SC/ST category will get a rank as per their marks and no applicable cut off is applicable on them.
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in.
For more information regarding AP PGLCET 2019, Download Instruction Booklet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.