National Admission Test 2019 will be conducted by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. APIIT NAT 2019 is a National Level examination for admission into Engineering and Management programmes interested students can apply for APIIT NAT 2019. The application form will be available on the Institute’s official site apiit.edu.in.The National Admission Test 2019 is looked forward to being conducted in May 2019 as per last year’s information. The admit card for the test will be sent through post to candidates.
APIIT NAT 2019
The admission to B.Tech for 75% seats (including 15% All-India category seats) will be made by the Haryana State Counselling Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counselling based on the JEE(Main) Merit Ranking and the remaining 25% seats shall be reserved for Institute Level and will be allotted on Merit List prepared based upon the NAT examination.
|APIIT NAT 2019||Important Dates|
|Sale of Information Brochure & Application Form||2nd week of Oct 2018|
|Last date of receiving the application form||1st week of May 2019|
|National Admission Test||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2019|
APIIT NAT 2019 Eligibility Requirement
- Passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board / University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in the above subjects taken together. For candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e., SC/ST should have obtained minimum 42.75% marks
For Bachelor Of Technology (2nd Year)
- Must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology course of a duration of 3 or more years from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks. In the case of candidate belonging to reserved category, i.e. SC / ST category should have obtained 42.75%.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. The degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with 45% with mathematics as a subject. In the case of candidate belonging to reserved category, i.e. SC / ST category must have obtained 42.75% marks.
- Should have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) from any recognized Board/University with at least five subjects including English as one of the main subjects and obtaining at least 40% marks.
- Should have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks or an examination recognized as equivalent by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. In the case of SC/ST, must have passed with minimum 47.5% marks.
Syllabus for NAT 2019
B.Tech- It is advised to study from 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
|Physics Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus|
BBA and MBA- General Aptitude Test will be conducted
BCA- One hour test will be conducted based upon 12th Mathematics syllabus.
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are eligible and wish to seek admission can apply through APIIT NAT application form 2019. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date. You will need to download the application form and Attestation Form from the same link. Read all the instruction carefully from the Information Brochure before filling the application form. The candidate needs to submit the duly filled application along with the Demand Draft.
The applicants need to fill the following details in the application form:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Jee Main Rank (All India and State Rank)
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Academic Details
Candidates will also need to affix a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
Note: Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email one day before the start of the Online Test.
- Application fee: Application Form/Brochure Cost – Rs. 700/-
APIIT NAT 2019 Admit Card
The Attestation form B will act as admit card for NAT 2019. The admit card will be sent to the candidate 15 days prior to the commencement of examination by post. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the time of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without an admit card. The application number mentioned in the Application form will be the applicant’s’ Roll Number
- Total no. of Question: 100
- Type of question: Multiple Choice
- Duration of Examination: 2hrs 30 Min
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
APIIT NAT 2019 Test Centres
The test centres will be allotted to the candidates on a priority basis. In case if the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is less, then the Institute reserves the right to remove that test centre and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority centre to the candidate.
APIIT Result 2019
APIIT National Admission Test 2019 result will be published on its official site. You can also click on the given link provided in this article to check your result. To check the result, you will need to enter your Application Number and click on “Check Result” button. Candiadtes as per their score obtained will be able to take admission in the university.
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology also provides a scholarship to students who take the entrance test and obtain a specific percentage.
|% in test||Tuition Fees|
Important Instructions for NAT 2019
- You need to affix three self-attested passport size photographs, One should be pasted on the application form and one each on Attestation Form A and Form B.
- The candidate needs to make a demand draft of Rs. 700/- in the name of “APIIT SD INDIA” payble at Panipat and send the same at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- Candidates who have downloaded the application form need to make a Demand Draft for 700/- in favour of “APIIT SD INDIA”, payble at Panipat and attach the same with the filled in application form and has to be sent at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- The Acknowledgement Card i.e., Form C will be sent back to the candidate within a week of receiving the application form.
- The candidate will receive the Form B which will act as an Admit Card/Hall-Ticket by post 15 days before the test.
- The candidate is liable to produce the given admit card at the examination center for verification.
- The examination roll number of the candidate is same as the Application number mentioned on the Application form.
- Application Form should be completely filled by the candidate and duly signed by the candidate and Father/Guardian.
- Details of payment and choice of Test Centres should be carefully filled.
If you have any queries regarding APIIT NAT 2019, please ask in comments below.