APJEE Application Form 2019 is now available on the official website APSCTE i.e www.apdhte.nic.in. APJEE provides admission to different diploma courses. Students need to apply application form for the entrance examination in order to get admission in diploma courses.The exam is conducted for Arunachal Pradesh students only. APJEE provides admission to different diploma courses. Students looking forward to APJEE 2019 can read the information regarding the APJEE 2019 Application Form and application fees.
APJEE 2019 Application Form
Students can fill the form for various technical and professional courses. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. Students can apply for the application form, which is available on the official website as well as on this page also. Before applying for the APJEE 2019 students are advised to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned by APSCTE. Students can check below for the information regarding the APJEE 2019 Application form.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Form||15 May 2019|
Application fees for the APJEE 2019 for different categories listed by the APSCTE.
The requirement for Application Form
The following items will be required to complete the ON-LINE Application form and applicant should keep these ready before filling the form:
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination
- Scanned copy of Photograph in a .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
- Scanned copy of Signature in a .jpg format not exceeding 25KB
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details
How to Apply APJEE 2019 Application Form?
Students can follow the following step to apply for the APJEE 2019 application form.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
- Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting an option from the drop-down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth, etc.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets/grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counseling. Otherwise, they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of the application.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on “Continue” to continue the form fill up process. If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
- After filling the required information you must upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per the instruction is given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognizable in color format with a date of taking the photograph.
- Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the “Final Submit” button.
- After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made ONLINE using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking
- Complete the application process by clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
- Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
- Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence
Click here to check the notice regarding filling the application form.