APJEE 2019 is conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. APJEE is conducted to select deserving candidates for the various technical and professional courses seats made available by the state government and also in Polytechnic in the state. APJEE 2019 schedules have announced on the official website. Students can get detailed information regarding the APJEE 2019 from the information brochure.
Arunachal Pradesh conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2019) to select candidates for nomination in the various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State. Students can check the schedules of APJEE 2019 here. Students can check the page to get the information and idea of APJEE 2019.
|Commencement of online application form||01 April 2019|
|End of Online Application Form||15 May 2019|
|Admit Card||20 May 2019|
|Examination: Diploma||30 May 2019|
|Result||30 May 2019|
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Counseling For APJEE 2019
The date of Counseling for allotment of seats shall be finalized only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India. Allotment of the seat has made strictly on the basis of the merit list of APJEE. The preference of candidates shall be considered subject to the availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position. No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for a particular discipline or particular college/institution.
Counseling/Allotment: Click here to check the allotment of Diploma Engineering seats during the 1st round of Open counseling held on Jun 2019.
If any candidate, after the issue of the nomination order, does not join or continue in the Institution and does not complete the prescribed course without sufficient reason, he/she will not be eligible for appearing the subsequent JEEs. A candidate should immediately surrender his/her seat allotted on the basis of his/her performance in the APJEE if he/she does not desire to undergo the course whatsoever the reason may be. The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e.
i. ST Certificate for Cat.-I
ii.Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Cat.-II.
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter:
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2019
Result For APJEE 2019
Result of APJEE declared category wise in the form of a merit list for all the candidates who have appeared the examination. A merit list prepared separately for Diploma courses. Two or more candidates securing the same mark in the APJEE will be placed in the same rank. However, their inter-se merit shall be determined on the basis of the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying Board/University Examination. Result once declared will be final and no request for re-examination of answer sheets shall be entertained.
Result: Click here to check the APJEE 2019 Result.
Admit Card For APJEE 2019
Admit Card of APJEE 2019 is available on the official website. Admit card for Diploma can be downloaded from the APJEE website using the candidates “User Name” and “Password” made available during registration. Admit Card can also be obtained from the Office of the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar (JEE Branch).
- The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission in the institution and should, therefore, be preserved carefully.
- Admit card is required during the examination and the time of admission process, so students are advised to preserve it for the future purpose.
- Students won’t be allowed to attend the examination without the admit card. The Admit card carries the information regarding the student name, enroll number, exam center name and instruction to be followed during the examinations.
- The link to download admit card will be updated after the application process.
Examination on the scheduled and notified dates shall be conducted at various centers at Itanagar.
Eligibility Criteria For APJEE 2019
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, the Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all the others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed Class X from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear the APJEE
- The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows:
For Diploma Courses:- Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board.
- The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses will be as follows
For Diploma Courses:- 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
However, the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 (three) years. The age limits for examination and eligibility for admission will further be governed by the norms the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Application Form For APJEE 2019
Application form for APJEE has issued on the official website by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Eligible students are allowed to apply for the examination. The application form will be available online only. Students have to fill the application form with valid information. Application submission will be done only after the success of payment through net banking or credit or debit card. The application form price for APST is Rs.500/- and for Non-APST is Rs.700/-. For detailed information about the application form, students can check the application form page, which link is provided in the quick link section.
Exam Pattern For APJEE 2019
Students are advised to report 30 minutes before in the examination center and occupy his/her seat 15 min before the exam starts. Students have to carry his/her own ballpoint pen and carry admit card only in the examination hall and no other items are allowed. The student is advised to go through the instruction provided in the test booklet. Mobile phones, pagers, calculators are not allowed in the examination.
The syllabus of the various courses will be as follows:-
Diploma: CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes IX and X.
The question papers of the APJEE will be in English only. All questions will be of the objective type with multiple-choice answers. Each question will carry 4(Four) marks for a correct response. For each incorrect answer to a question, 1(one) mark will be deducted. There shall be no deduction for the un-attempted question. The duration of examination and distribution of marks will be as follows:
|Subject||Duration of Exam||Max. Marks|
|Mathematics & Science||2 hours||300|
Seats Intake For APJEE 2019
In addition to the seats available in the State, the Govt. of India allocates seats for pursuing Diploma programmes in the following discipline. Total of 162 seats has been declared for various engineering programme. The distribution of seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State for admission to technical/professional institutions as may be notified and/or amended from time to time.The details are given as follows:
|Computer Science & Engineering||6|
|Electrical And Electronic Engg.||21|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||1|
For more details on APJEE Exam, download information brochure 2019