APJEE Counselling 2018 has been started after declaration of result for various courses. Counselling for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2018 will be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council For Technical Education (APDHTE), Itanagar. Candidates who are qualified in the APJEE 2018 exam, can check the details of APJEE counseling 2018 and nomination below on this page.
APJEE Counselling 2018
Candidates can check all the details regarding counselling from this page. APDHTE has released the details of counselling. details of counselling have been given below.
|Date of First round counseling||21 June 2018|
|Date Of Online Registration (Degree)||21 Jun to
|Open Counselling||17 Jul 2018|
The details regarding the counseling has been made available on the official website. Selection and nomination of candidates will be made available in the official website of the Directorate shortly after the completion of counselling process i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in and shall also be published in the local dailies of the State.
- Click here to check circular regarding invitation of application against few PCB group seats.
- Click here to check the continued list of re-allotment of vacant seats.
- Click here to check re-allotment list of PCB group seats.
- Click here to check allotment of PCB group seats as per first round of open counselling.
- Click here to download the form inviting application for allotment of Diploma Engineering
- Click here to check the notification regarding date of open counselling for allotment of PCB groups
- Click here to check the status of seats for degree (Engg/PCB/Diploma)
- Click here to check re-allotment of Diploma engineering Seat as per held on July 03, 2018.
- Click here for Allotment list of First round of Open counselling (Diploma).
Details of APJEE Counselling and Nomination of candidates
- The date of Counseling for allotment of seats has been finalized only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Allotment of seat will be made strictly on the basis of merit list of APJEE.
- Preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position. No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- If any candidate, after issue of the nomination order, does not join or continue in the Institution and does not complete the prescribed course without sufficient reason, he/she will not be eligible for appearing the subsequent JEEs.
- A candidate should immediately surrender his/her seat allotted on the basis of his/her performance in the APJEE if he/she does not desire to undergo the course whatsoever the reason may be.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
Documents required during APJEE Counselling 2018
At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats.
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e. i. ST Certificate for Cat.-I ii. Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2018 for Cat.- II.
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer) ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter.
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2018 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2018
Official Website: www.apdhte.nic.in.