|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
APJEE Counselling 2017 has been done after declaration of result for various courses. Counselling for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2017 is conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council For Technical Education (APDHTE), Itanagar. Candidates who will have qualified in the APJEE 2017 exam, can check the details of APJEE counselling 2017 and nomination below on this page.
|Date of Open Counselling for Diploma||21-June-2017 at DN Govt. College Auditorium Hall|
|Date of Open Counselling for Degree||17 Jul 2017|
APJEE Counselling 2017
PCB Group :
- To check 3rd Allotment of GNM & PCB Group – Click Here
- To check 2nd Allotment of PCB Group – Click Here
- To check 1st Allotment of PCB Group – Click Here
Diploma Engineering :
- To check 3rd Allotment list of Diploma Engineering – Click here
- To check 2nd Allotment list of Diploma Engineering – Click here
- To check 1st Allotment list of Diploma Engineering – Click here
Details of APJEE Counselling and Nomination of candidates
- The dates regarding the counseling, selection and nomination of candidates shall be made available in the official website of the Directorate i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in and shall also be published in the local dailies of the State.
- The date of Counseling for allotment of seats shall be finalized only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Allotment of seat will be made strictly on the basis of merit list of APJEE.
- Preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position. No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- If any candidate, after issue of the nomination order, does not join or continue in the Institution and does not complete the prescribed course without sufficient reason, he/she will not be eligible for appearing the subsequent JEEs.
- A candidate should immediately surrender his/her seat allotted on the basis of his/her performance in the APJEE if he/she does not desire to undergo the course whatsoever the reason may be.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh reserves the right of nomination of eligible candidates if the situation so demands.
Documents required during APJEE Counselling 2017
At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats.
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate (ST Certificate for Cat.-I, Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2017 for Cat.-II).
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer) ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter.
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2017 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2017