APJEE Counselling 2021 – Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) has released the APJEE 2021 Diploma Counselling. Since for the academic session 2021-22, the Govt of Arunachal Pradesh has decided not to conduct the APJEE Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination- Diploma (APJEE-Diploma) , the selection of candidates shall be on the basis of Merit in the Qualifying Examination ie. Class X or Class XII as the case may be. APSCTE conducts the various counselling round in online mode for various Diploma and Degree courses viz. Engineering, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, B.V.Sc & AH, B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Nursing etc) etc. Only the selected candidates of APJEE 2021 can appear for APJEE 2021 counselling. All the information related to APJEE counselling is published on the official website, which is apdhte.nic.in. For more information regarding APJEE Counselling 2021 candidates can refer to this page below.
Latest: APSCTE has been started the Choice filling for Diploma 2021 Counselling. Scroll down to login.
APJEE Counselling 2021
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to APJEE 2021 counselling below.
|APJEE 2021 Diploma Counselling 1st Round||Important Dates|
|On-line provisional Registration for Diploma Counselling||17 – 27 Aug 2021|
|Online verification of documents||28 Aug – 03 Sep 2021|
|Finalization of Registration||04 Sep 2021|
|Generation and Display of Rank||06 Sep 2021|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the students||07 – 13 Sep 2021|
|First Round of seat allotment||15 Sep 2021|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the allotted institutions||16 – 22 Sep 2021|
|APJEE 2021 Diploma Counselling 2nd Round|
|Second Round of seat allotment||24 Sep 2021|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the allotted institutions||25 – 30 Sep 2021|
Choice Filling: Click here to login the APJEE 2021 Diploma Counelling.
APJEE Diploma 2021 Registration and Allotment Procedure
The registration and allotment procedure for Diploma seats broadly involves the following stages:
- Online registration and payment of fees
- Verification of category and other certificates by state centers,finalization of registration
- Online choice filling, saving and locking
- Seat Allotment
- Online reporting to the allotted Institute / Directorate (in case of allotment in institutes of other States) within the stipulated dates.
- Personal reporting to the allotted institutes for final admission
APJEE Diploma 2021 Distribution of Seat and Registration Fees
The distribution of seats will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State for admission to technical / professional institutions as may be notified and / or amended from time to time.
As per the reservation Policy of the State Govt. the distribution of the seats amongst the various categories will be as mentioned below:
|Category||% age of seats||Registration Fees|
|Cat – I (APST)||80%||Rs. 500|
|Cat – II (Non-APST)||20%||Rs. 700|
From the above distribution, 4% seats in Diploma in Engineering Course shall be reserved for Handicapped candidate under Cat-I & II. However, the candidate should produce the requisite certificate from a competent Medical Board. Further, the candidate should be capable of undergoing the course with his/her physical condition.
Rules for APJEE 2021 Counselling and Nomination of candidates
- The notification for APJEE 2021 Counselling shall be finalized and released only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Seats shall be allotted to the candidates strictly on the basis of marks scored by them in the APJEE 2020 examination so we can say that the process of seat allotment shall be done on the merit basis.
- The preference of the selected candidates shall be considered depending upon their rank in the merit list and also on the seat availability in the particular discipline.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh can nominate any eligible candidate if the situations demands the same.
APJEE 2021 Seat Details
Candidates can check the expected seat details for the APJEE 2021 below.
|Computer Science & Engineering||6|
|Electrical And Electronic Engg.||21|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||1|
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is an autonomous body which works under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It conducts various entrance tests to select the eligible candidates for its various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State. The motive of APSCTE is to enhance the quality education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh as well as in the whole nation. It provides quality education to its students and it offers various courses in different disciplines.APJEE
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.