APJEE Counselling 2020 – First round of seat allotment has released for diploma courses. Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) has released the notification for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) counselling. The officials have decided to conduct the counselling in online mode for various Diploma and Degree courses viz. Engineering, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, B.V.Sc & AH, B.Sc (Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Nursing etc) etc. Only the selected candidates of APJEE 2020 can appear for APJEE 2020 counselling. All the information related to APJEE counselling is published on the official website, which is apdhte.nic.in. For more information regarding APJEE Counselling 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
– The details have been released for Diploma Engg. Seats. Scroll down to check the complete notice.
– The first round of diploma seat allotment has released. Click here to download the same.
APJEE Counselling 2020
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to APJEE 2020 counselling below.
|APJEE 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|APJEE 2020 exam|
|Declaration of APJEE Result 2020||16 Oct 2020|
|APJEE 2020 Counselling|
Counselling Registration: Click here to Arunachal Pradesh APJEE(Diploma) Counselling 2020.
APJEE Counselling 2020 – Latest Update
- APJEE has released the notice regarding the Diploma Engineering Seats.Candidates can check it from here. – Download PDF
- APJEE has released the notice regarding the APJEE(Diploma) Counselling 2020 schedule. Candidates can check the complete schedule is give below the image.
- APSCTE has released the notice to conduct the online counseling for various Diploma and Degree courses. Check the notice from below image.
Documents required for APJEE Counselling 2020
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for APJEE Counselling 2020 below.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate (i.e. ST Certificate for Cat.-I, Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Cat.-II).
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile
Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2020
Rules for APJEE 2020 Counselling and Nomination of candidates
- The notification for APJEE 2020 Counselling shall be finalized and released only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Seats shall be allotted to the candidates strictly on the basis of marks scored by them in the APJEE 2020 examination so we can say that the process of seat allotment shall be done on the merit basis.
- The preference of the selected candidates shall be considered depending upon their rank in the merit list and also on the seat availability in the particular discipline.
- The Government of Arunachal Pradesh can nominate any eligible candidate if the situations demands the same.
APJEE 2020 Seat Details
Candidates can check the expected seat details for the APJEE 2020 below.
|Computer Science & Engineering||6|
|Electrical And Electronic Engg.||21|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||1|
About APJEE 2020
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) conducts the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Test (APJEE). Candidates can apply for AAPJEE 2020 on the official site of APSCTE. All the interested candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the APJEE 2020. APSCTE conducts the APJEE for admission to its various diploma programme. The APJEE 2020 shall take place in offline mode and the duration of test shall be 3 hours.
APSCTE conducts the APJEE 2020 for amission to is various diploma programmes. It is a test which shall take place in offline mode as it is expected to be a pen paper based test. Candidates are required to go to the APJEE 2020 examination center along with their admit card and blue/black ball point pen.
Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is an autonomous body which works under the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. It conducts various entrance tests to select the eligible candidates for its various technical & professional courses against the seats made available to the State by the Govt. of India and also in the Polytechnics in the State. The motive of APSCTE is to enhance the quality education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh as well as in the whole nation. It provides quality education to its students and it offers various courses in different disciplines.APJEE 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.