ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2018 – Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) has released the notification for admission in PGDM / MBA Full Time course for the session 2018-2020. Interested candidates can check all the details of ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process from this page given below.
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2018
There are five schools that work in co-ordination with each other to design the curriculum
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Culture and Media
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
Schedule for the ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of filling application form||To be notified|
|GD / PI||To be notified|
A candidate is to apply in application form available in the University website or link given below along with Demand Draft of Rs 700 (non-refundable); Rs 350 (non-refundable) for SC/ST/PWD candidates to be eligible to appear in PI and GD.
How to Apply
Application form (available on the website) to reach ARGUCOM by post/ in hand/ courier service before the date notified with DD of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for ST/SC/PWD) which is non-refundable.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Open the application form in Acrobat Reader and fill up the provided fields
- For any doubt regarding filling up the form, please mouse over the cursor on the respective field to check the help options.
- Filling up of all prescribed fields (except MAT/ XAT/ CAT details) are mandatory.
- Mail a saved copy of filled application (without photo and signature) to [email protected] before print out.
- Take the print out of filled application form.
Send the filled application form with passport size photograph and signature assisted by demand draft to the following address by post/ courier/ in hand:
Admission Desk 2018
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
2nd Floor Baruah Complex, AT Road Sivasagar,
Pin – 785640
- General/ OBC/MOBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST-P/ST-H – Rs. 350/-
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (except Fine Arts) with 50% of marks.
- Candidates who have obtained composite score above 500 in MAT 2017 & 2018 conducted by AIMA are to fill in the ARGUCOM application form available in the website. OR
- Those who have not appeared MAT 2017 & 2018 but have a valid score of last XAT/CAT/ATMA. OR
- Candidates may apply to appear for ARGUCOM Entrance Test (AET) (dates to be notified in the website).
- Candidates securing 60% marks in Under Graduate Programmes can apply directly for appearing in the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
An Industry Integrated Programme with specialization in Finance, Marketing (including Rural Marking), Human Resource Management, Information Technology and Production & Operations Management.
MBA programme consist of 2 years or 4 semesters. The detail information about ARGUCOM MBA Syllabus is given below.
Semester I (Fundamental)
- Managerial Analysis & Communication
- Quantitative Analysis
- Managerial & Behavioural processes
- Economic Analysis& Role of Cooperatives
- Legal aspects of Business& Cooperative Law
- Application of IT in SocioEconomic Development
- Cost & Financial Accounting
- Cooperative Development & Management
Semester II (Functional)
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Technological Operations
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Smart Banking Technology & Operations
- Project Management
- Innovations & Sustainable Development
- Summer Project
- Six (6) Courses from any two specializations
- Strategic Management
- Development of Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Natural Resources& Sustainability
- Grand Project
- Four (4) Courses from any two specializations
Official Website: www.argucom.org.in.
For Complete Details Information of ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.