|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2017 – Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) had released the notification for admission in PGDM / MBA Full Time course for the session 2017-2019. Interested candidates can check all the details like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process from this page given below.
Latest – Application Form for ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2017 is now available. Check below.
Schools of ARGUCOM
There are five schools that work in co-ordination with each other to design the curriculum
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Culture and Media
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2017
Schedule for the ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of filling application form||10 Jan 2017|
|GD / PI||Feb 2017|
Application Form – Available
A candidate is to apply in application form available in the University website or link given below along with Demand Draft of Rs 700 (non-refundable); Rs 350 (non-refundable) for SC/ST/PWD candidates to be eligible to appear in PI and GD.
How to Apply
Application form (available on the website) to reach ARGUCOM by post/ in hand/ courier service before 10th of January, 2017 with DD of Rs.700/- (Rs.350/- for ST/SC/PWD) which is non-refundable.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Open the application form in Acrobat Reader and fill up the provided fields
- For any doubt regarding filling up the form, please mouse over the cursor on the respective field to check the help options.
- Filling up of all prescribed fields (except MAT/ XAT/ CAT details) are mandatory.
- Mail a saved copy of filled application (without photo and signature) to [email protected] before print out.
- Take the print out of filled application form.
Send the filled application form with passport size photograph and signature assisted by demand draft to the following address by post/ courier/ in hand:
Admission Desk 2017
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management
2 nd Floor Baruah Complex, AT Road Sivasagar,
Pin – 785640
- General/ OBC/MOBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST-P/ST-H – Rs. 350/-
|Essential Qualification||Mode of Admission|
|Graduates||a. 60% and above-Direct
admission. PI and GD (during February, 2017)b. For MAT (December, 2016)
Candidates: With a valid score and qualify through PI and GD at ARGUCOM.
|Final UG students||a. Appearing for MAT: With a valid
score and qualify through PI and GD atARGUCOM and also clear Graduationb. Without MAT : Appear for PI
and GD. Students with 60% and above will be admitted (after UG final examination results are Declared)
- Registration fee is adjustable in case of selection.
- PI and GD arranged in months of February and July.
- Valid score of MAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA or others is also applicable.
- Students with 60% marks and successful completion of PI and GD will be admitted.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates -5% (For direct admission, i.e. 55%).
- Eligibility for students in any stream i.e., Arts/Science/ Commerce.
- Academic Council reserves the right for relaxation of eligibility criteria.
- All payments must be made in Demand Draft from any nationalised bank in favour of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, payable at Sivasagar.
|MBA||4 Semester||Rs. 37500/- per semester*|
*Does not include cost of Internships, Skill Development Programme, industrial visits etc.
- Hostel fee amounts to Rs. 5000 per month (subject to change).
- Delay in payment of Course Fee and Hostel Fee after the scheduled dates may incur penalty as may be decided by Academic Council.
- All payments will be by DD in Favour of Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management, Sivasagar payable at State Bank of India, Sivasagar, Assam.
- Instalment payment is permissible only with permission from University.
- For any conveyance arranged for the students, charges on pro rota basis will have to be paid by the students.
For Complete Details Information of ARGUCOM MBA Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.