Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022: State Council of Educational Research and Training will be released the notification for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education in DIETs (Arunachal Pradesh) for the academic year 2022. Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Application Form 2022 and Prospectus will be available in the respective DIETs. Read this article for the complete details of Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 including eligibility, how to apply, selection process, merit list and more.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022
After admission to respective District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET), candidates will undergo a 2-year pre-service teacher education course leading to the D.El.El diploma. Aspiring elementary level teachers must note that having a D.El.Ed qualification is necessary to appear in the APTET and CTET exams.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Overview
Here is an overview of the most important aspects of the Arunachal Pradesh D.El.ED 2022 Admission. Aspirants can get an overall idea of admission by looking at the points below.
|Name of Admission||Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)|
|Institute/s||11 DIETs in Arunachal Pradesh|
|Conducting Body||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Minimum Eligibility||Age within 17 to 25 years|
Class XII passed
|Selection Process||Based on merit in qualifying degree exam|
|Application Form||Available offline from respective DIETs|
|Application Fee |
(as per last year)
(as per last year)
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates
Check out the schedule of important events here below.
|Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022||Date|
|Start of Applications||to be announced|
|Last Date to Apply||to be announced|
|Release of Merit Lists||to be announced|
|Start of Admissions||to be announced|
|End of Admission Process||to be announced|
|Start of Academic Classes for 2022-23||to be announced|
|Admission of Waiting List Candidates||to be announced|
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following minimum conditions of eligibility must be fulfilled for admission to D.El.Ed program in DIETs, Arunachal in the academic year 2022-24. Candidates must note that the eligibility criteria are given below as per last year’s details and only for references.
- Applicants must be within 17 to 25 years of age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for APST candidates.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with 50% marks.
- For APST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required in Class 12 is 45%.
- APST Candidates seeking reservation must submit an APST certificate and Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC).
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission Application Form 2022
Application Form and Admission Prospectus for admission to D.El.Ed in 11 participating DIETs in Arunachal Pradesh are distributed by respective DIETs offline. Candidates have to obtain the application form from the respective DIETs only and fill it up in offline mode. Proper instructions and guidance for filling up the application form are indicated in the admission prospectus.
- Applicants are advised to be careful in the process of filling up the application form. Once filled up, the application form must be submitted offline at the respective campus of the DIETs by the last date.
Application Fee (as per last year)
- The application fee can be paid at the respective DIET campuses. The fee amount is Rs 200.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Selection Process
- It may be noted that for admission to D.El.Ed in DIETs Arunachal Pradesh, no entrance test or interview is conducted by the SCERT, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Instead, the selection is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e., the Class 12 exam. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for APST candidates) in order to apply.
- Based on the merit in the qualifying exam, two lists are released by the State Council of Educational Research and Training. A merit list is released along with a waiting list of candidates.
- The candidates are notified about the admission process and based on merit, seats are filled up from the merit lists. Once the merit lists have been exhausted, the candidates from the waiting lists are allocated seats in the DIETs.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
Merit lists for admission to D.El.Ed 2022 course at DIETs, Arunachal Pradesh is released by the respective District Institutes of Education and Training.
- The Merit Lists are available online on the official website scertarunachal.nic.in. Besides the merit lists are also made available through the notice board of the respective DIETs.
- Two lists are released viz. a merit list and a waiting list.
- As per the merit list, candidates are allocated seats in the DIETs.
- Once the merit listed students have been allocated seats, based on availability, the candidates listed in the waiting lists are then allocated seats.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed 2022 Seat Availability
It is expected that A total of 50 seats are available across 11 DIETs for Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed admission 2022. These seats are to be filled up for admission to 2-year pre-service teacher training course leading to a D.El.Ed qualification. The list of DIETs can be found below.
Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed 2022 FAQs
Ans. It is for admission to D.El.Ed program in District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET).
Ans. The application form is available on scertarunachal.nic.in
Ans. Selection is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam. No entrance test is conducted.
Insofar, official details of Arunachal Pradesh D.El.Ed Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: scertarunachal.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.