Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2021 – Asia Pacific Institute of Management has released GD/PI Schedule and Venue. GD/PI is going to be held in different cities across the country. All the detail related to GD/PI is available at siapacific.edu or candidates can also check the same on this article. Two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and three years part time Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM) provided by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi is an AICTE approved Programme. They are designed to train and groom future managers who can successfully survive in today’s complex business environment.
Latest: Asia Pacific Institute of Management has released the GD/PI Schedule and Venue for 2021 – 23 Batch. Scroll down to check complete schedule.
AIM Management Admission 2021
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes-
- PGDM General (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM International Business (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM Marketing (Dual Specialization)
AIM Management Admission 2021 GD/PI Dates and Venue
AIM Management Application Form 2021
Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two year full time course approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, india. The course duration is two years full time which is divided into six trisemester inclusive of six to eight week of internship. Candidates can apply online from the below provided link.
- Click here to apply online for Asia Pacific INstitute of Management 2021 Admission.
The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- (by Cash) & Rs. 1000/- (Online or Demand Draft) which can be made in three different modes.
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
- Read the Admission Section of ASIA-PACIFIC (asiapacific.edu) carefully before you proceed to fill the PGDM application form
- Please ensure that you possess minimum required qualification and also fulfill other conditions as mentioned in the brochure while choosing a course.
- Application Form shall stand cancelled if the candidate doesn’t fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (a latest year if final year is not available)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT Score Card if appeared
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume if in case of working professional
AIM Management Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Due to the shutdown of all educational institutions, some universities could not conduct final year examinations of undergraduate courses or could not declare results.
- In such cases, provisional admission of students may be given and the students shall produce proof of successful completion of graduation before December 31, 2020.
AIM Management Admission 2021 Short Listing Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT /MAT/CMAT/XAT/ GMAT 2019 examination, with a valid score card.
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form.
- After the GD PI round the cut off list will be generated based on the academic record and scores obtained in MAT exam.
- The first round is conducted to avoid overlapping of selection process with other B Schools and to give candidate a chance to have early offer of Admission.
- The second round will start after the declarationof CAT/XAT exam results.
- The softcopy of call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application form, and even a hard copy of the call letter will be sent on the address provided in the application form.
AIM Management Admission 2021 Document Verification
Candidates must submit the self attested photocopy along with the origiba of each of the given documents at the time of the selection process-
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Age certificate
- Provisional degree
- Valid Score card of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever is applicable.
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Company sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
Announcement of Final Selection List
The final selection will be based on the following factors-
- Student’s past academic performance.
- Securing a score above than the minimum cutoff marks as finalized by college in CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever is applicable.
- Marks students score in their Group discussion and Personal Interview on their respective weight ages
- Work experience (if applicable)
AIM Management Admission 2021 Fee Structure
For Self Sponsored Category (First Year)
|Amount at the time of Registration||50,000/-|
|Within 45 days of Registration||1,00,000/-|
|1st Installment On or before 01st June, 2021||95,000/-|
|2nd Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2021||2,40,000/-|
For Self Sponsored Category (Second Year)
|3rd Installment On or before 01st July 2021||2,40,000/-|
|4th Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2021||2,40,000/-|
For Company Sponsored Category (First Year)
|Amount at the time of Registration||2,25,000/-|
|1st Installment On or before 01st June, 2020||1,90,000/-|
|2nd Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2020||2,35,000/-|
For Company Sponsored Category (Second Year)
|3rd Installment On or before 01st July 2021||2,80,000/-|
|4th Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2021||2,80,000/-|
For more details about Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2021 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.