Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2020 – The PGDM Programmes offered by Asia-Pacific Institute of management, New Delhi, has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. After a promising start, today Asia-Pacific Institute of Management stands tall in the field of Management Education, with a high reputation for shaping futures since 1998. Two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and three years part time Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM) provided by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi is an AICTE approved Programme. They are designed to train and groom future managers who can successfully survive in today’s complex business environment.
Latest: GD-PI Schedule for AIM Management Admission 2020 has been announced. Check below for getting more details.
AIM Management Admission 2020
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes-
- PGDM General (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM International Business (Dual Specialization)
- PGDM Marketing (Dual Specialization)
|18 Jan 2020||Saturday||Bhopal|
|24 Jan 2020||Friday||Delhi|
|26 Jan 2020||Sunday||Hyderabad|
|29 Jan 2020||Wednesday||Lucknow|
|31 Jan 2020||Friday||Jaipur|
Venue: The Manohar Hotel Begumpet Old Airport Exit Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Time: 12pm to 5 pm
Application Form 2020
Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two year full time course approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, india. The course duration is two years full time which is divided into six trisemester inclusive of six to eight week of internship. Candidates can apply online from the below provided link.
- Click here to apply online for Asia Pacific INstitute of Management 2020 Admission.
The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- (by Cash) & Rs. 1000/- (Online or Demand Draft) which can be made in three different modes.
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
- Read the Admission Section of ASIA-PACIFIC (asiapacific.edu) carefully before you proceed to fill the PGDM application form
- Please ensure that you possess minimum required qualification and also fulfill other conditions as mentioned in the brochure while choosing a course.
- Application Form shall stand cancelled if the candidate doesn’t fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (a latest year if final year is not available)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT Score Card if appeared
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume if in case of working professional
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible. They must furnish the provisional degree certificate by September 30, 2020.
- Admission is open for both fresh graduates and a graduate with relevant work experience.
Besides Delhi, the GDPI process will be conducted at other centers including-
Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of GDPI center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. AIM New Delhi reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
Short Listing Criteria
- Candidates must have appeared for any of the following examinations- CAT /MAT/CMAT/XAT/ GMAT 2019 examination, with a valid score card.
- The students will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form.
- After the GD PI round the cut off list will be generated based on the academic record and scores obtained in MAT exam.
- The first round is conducted to avoid overlapping of selection process with other B Schools and to give candidate a chance to have early offer of Admission.
- The second round will start after the declarationof CAT/XAT exam results.
- The softcopy of call letters for the selection process will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the application form, and even a hard copy of the call letter will be sent on the address provided in the application form.
Candidates must submit the self attested photocopy along with the origiba of each of the given documents at the time of the selection process-
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Age certificate
- Provisional degree
- Valid Score card of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever is applicable.
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Company sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
Announcement of Final Selection List
The final selection will be based on the following factors-
- Student’s past academic performance.
- Securing a score above than the minimum cutoff marks as finalized by college in CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever is applicable.
- Marks students score in their Group discussion and Personal Interview on their respective weight ages
- Work experience (if applicable)
For Self Sponsored Category (First Year)
|Amount at the time of Registration||50,000/-|
|Within 45 days of Registration||1,00,000/-|
|1st Installment On or before 01st June, 2020||95,000/-|
|2nd Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2020||2,40,000/-|
For Self Sponsored Category (Second Year)
|3rd Installment On or before 01st July 2021||2,40,000/-|
|4th Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2021||2,40,000/-|
For Company Sponsored Category (First Year)
|Amount at the time of Registration||2,25,000/-|
|1st Installment On or before 01st June, 2020||1,90,000/-|
|2nd Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2020||2,35,000/-|
For Company Sponsored Category (Second Year)
|3rd Installment On or before 01st July 2021||2,80,000/-|
|4th Installment On or before 01st Oct., 2021||2,80,000/-|
For more details about Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2020 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.