Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2019 – The PGDM Programmes offered by Asia-Pacific Institute of management, New Delhi, has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India. After a promising start, today Asia-Pacific Institute of Management stands tall in the field of Management Education, with a high reputation for shaping futures since 1998.
Two years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and three years part time Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM) provided by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi is an AICTE approved Programme. They are designed to train and groom future managers who can successfully survive in today’s complex business environment.
Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2019
Asia-Pacific offers the following AICTE approved programmes
|Two Year Full-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-General (PGDM)||Marketing, Finance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Marketing (PGDM – MKT)||Human Resources, Information Technology|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business (PGDM- IB)||International Business and Strategy|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services (PGDM- BFS)||Operations Management and Decision Science|
|Three Year Part-Time||Areas of specialization|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EX-PGDM)||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations Management and Decision Science, IT|
|02 Mar 2019||Delhi||Institute Campus, Jasola, New Delhi||Email: [email protected], [email protected],
Phone: + 91 7042893404, 011-42094800
|09 Mar 2019||Delhi||Institute Campus, Jasola, New Delhi||Email: [email protected], [email protected],
Phone: + 91 7042893404, 011-42094800
|10 Mar 2019||Lucknow||Hotel Comfort Inn, Lucknow||Toll-Free number 1800113334, -011-42094800, or e-mail us at [email protected]|
|10 Mar 2019||Hyderabad||Hotel The Manohar, Begumpet, Hyderabad||Toll-Free number 1800113334, -011-42094800, or e-mail us at [email protected]|
|16, 23 & 30 Mar 2019||Delhi||Institute Campus, Jasola, New Delhi||Email: [email protected], [email protected],
Phone: + 91 7042893404, 011-42094800
Application Form 2019
The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained at AIM campus, 3 & 4 Institutional Area, Opp. Sarita Vihar, Jasola, New Delhi 110025 on all working days from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of ‘Asia-Pacific Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi address.
Online: A per last year, Application Form can also be downloaded from the AIM website (www.asiapacific.edu), on payment of Rs.1000/- through Debit/Credit Card
By Post: Asia-Pacific Institute of Management website: www.asiapacific.edu . The blank form may be downloaded, filled up and submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/- in favour of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management.
The cost of application is Rs. 1000/- (by Cash) & Rs. 1000/- (Online or Demand Draft) which can be made in three different modes.
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
- Read the Admission Section of ASIA-PACIFIC (www.asiapacific.edu) carefully before you proceed to fill the PGDM application form
- Please ensure that you possess minimum required qualification and also fulfill other conditions as mentioned in the brochure while choosing a course.
- Application Form shall stand cancelled if the candidate doesn’t fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Graduation Mark Sheet (a latest year if final year is not available)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/AIMA/GMAT Score Card if appeared
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume if in case of working professional
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by October 1, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects. Provisional admission will stand to cancel in case a student fails to submit the educational proofs or obtains less than 50% marks. No fees will be refunded.
- Candidates with work experience or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
- Candidates who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a similar nationalized entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
- Those who have not appeared in CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT, or not having the qualifying criteria, can take admissions under Management Quota/Company Sponsored Category.
- Academic Abilities: The PGDM programs at AIM are highly upgraded and candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure are preferred.
- Previous Academic Performance: Candidates’ academic performance at undergraduate level, as well as 12th and 10th standard levels will be taken into account for admission consideration.
- Standardized Test Scores: AIM considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores in the overall assessment. Case Analysis, Extempore and Personal Interview are integral components of the admission process.
- Selection Venues : CA/GD/PI selection process will be conducted at Delhi Campus, Lucknow, Patna, Allahabad, Kanpur, Varanasi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Siliguri, Indore, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Gorakhpur, Dehradun, Hyderabad & Udaipur. Candidate can choose the centre for selection process according to his/her convenience. Our admission team will inform the candidates regarding the date and venue.
CA/GD/PI Schedule for Admissions of PGDM 2019-21
Applicants can choose the centre for selection process according to own convenience depending on his/her place of residence. All the locations are tentative. The institute reserves the right to cancel any of the outstation GD/PI locations. However, this will be intimated to the applicants in advance. They may also directly seek a slot from our Office of Admission at –
011-42094800, Toll Free: 1800113334 or e-mail us at [email protected]
As a part of admission process, we conduct the following assessment rounds:
- An Aptitude Test which includes Case Study Analysis
- Commercial Awareness Test
- Problem Solving Skills Assessment
- English Language Competencies
- Career Objectives
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Taking initiatives and challenges
- Self-Awareness and Management
- General Awareness
- Basic Characteristics
Announcement of Final Selection List
- Final Selection List would be declared on announced dates. Please refer to our website.
- Candidates who are selected will be made an offer of admission as per the admissions calendar dates. The offer letter will be sent by courier to the address provided by the candidate and a copy of the same would be sent to their email id.
- Selected candidates must confirm their admission by paying the Commitment Fee (refer Fee Structure) within  days of their results being declared, failing which, the admission offer will stand cancelled.
|Program Fee||1st Year||2nd Year||Total Fee|
|PGDM (Banking & Financial Services)||Rs.4,85,000||Rs.4,80,000||Rs.9,65,000|
|PGDM (International Business)||Rs.4,85,000||Rs.4,80,000||Rs.9,65,000|
Official website: www.asiapacific.edu
For more details about Asia Pacific Institute of Management Admission 2019 – Download Brochure