ACJ Entrance Exam Result has been declared by the Asian Colege Of Journalism. The date of declaration of ACJ Entrance Exam Result is 20 May 2019. ACJ Entrance Exam Result 2019 has been published online. Candidates who appeared the ACJ entrance examination can check their result on the official website www.asianmedia.org.in.
The announcement of the result is done after the written examination and the interview round has been completed successfully. ACJ Entrance Exam Result completely depends on the performance of the candidate in both the round of examination. Read the full article to get the detailed information regarding the ACJ Entrance Exam Result.
ACJ Entrance Exam Result
Asian College Of Journalism has been offering on and off placement drives to provide exciting placements to students every year in companies like CNN – IBN, CNBC, The Times of India, The Economic Times, India Today (TV), India Today (Weekly), Outlook (Money), Reuters, Times Now, Bloomberg / Quint, Times Internet, IB Times, Zee News, WIOM TV, DNA, The Indian Express, The New Indian Express, Sports Star, Scroll, Deccan Chronicle, V.C. Circle.
Schedule for the admission process has been announced officially by the college, estimated dates have been provided in the table below candidates willing to apply for ACJ Entrance examination can keep visiting to check updates regarding dates.
|ACJ Entrance Exam Result||Dates|
|Entrance exam||28 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of shortlist of candidates for the interview|
|Date of Interview||13 & 18 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||20 May 2019|
- Click here to check the result of the Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism.
- Click here to check the result of the Postgraduate Diploma Journalism.
Steps To Check ACJ Entrance Exam Result
Asian School Of Journalism Result has been released by the authority. The process to check the result online is given below.
- Visit the official website www.asianmedia.org.in
- On the homepage look for a notice regarding the result
- Click on the link provided to open the login page
- On the login page enter your registration number and date of birth.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
Asian College Of Journalism Fee Structure and Scholarship
The fee structure for various courses under the postgraduate diploma in Journalism are given in the table below. Candidates will have to pay an additional 18% tax for goods and services(GST).
|New Media Stream||Rs.4,24,800|
- The fee has to be paid in two equal installments by the candidates.
Asian College Of Journalism offers scholarships to candidates who belong to the following category or the scholarship are provided as mentioned below.
- SC/ST Scholarship: The candidates who belong to SC/ST category can apply for a scholarship, which can only be provided when the candidate will submit the category certificate and family income as per stated in the application form.
- SAF Scholarship: South Asian Foundation offers a scholarship to candidates to the Eight SAARC countries.
- Sri Lanka
- The Maldives