Asian College Of Journalism (ACJ) has been offering students a complete course in the field of print, television, radio or news media. Candidates who are aspiring for a career in journalism must apply for the entrance examination conducted by the college. The process of selection also includes an interview round of candidates who clear the entrance examination.
Application forms for Asian College Of Journalism(ACJ) can be submitted by candidates both through online or offline mode. There will be various centers in which the examination will be conducted by the college for candidates to be able to appear. Candidates can apply for one or both the programmes offered by the college that is a Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism and Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Financial Journalism. Read the full article to know every detail regarding Asian College Of Journalism(ACJ) Entrance examination 2019.
Asian College Of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Examination 2019
The Asian College of Journalism has been one of those colleges that offer a great practical experience over the years. The candidates willing to apply for ACJ entrance examination must check the eligibility criteria required by the college. Dates regarding admission process have not yet been announced by the university, officially announced dates will be updated in the table below.
|ACJ Entrance Examination 2019||Dates (Revised)|
|Last date of application form||15 Apr 2019|
|Email regarding their hall ticket between||20 & 23 Apr 2019|
|Entrance exam||28 Apr 2019|
|Announcement of shortlist of candidates for the interview in the ACJ website|
|Date of Interview||13 & 18 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||20 May 2019|
After the successful conduction of the exam now the Asian College Of Journalism(ACJ) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the next step that is interview. From here, the candidates can check the names of the selected candidates for the interview round. The is provided below:
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check the list of selected candidates for interview.
ACJ Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants willing to apply for the ACJ entrance examination must be aware of the eligibility criteria required by the college for the admission process. The eligibility criteria required are listed below.
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates who are waiting for the degree can also apply for the programme.
- All the candidates are to submit their degree certificate within the first week after the classes will start. All those candidates waiting for the degree can submit the same latest by February 2020.
ACJ Application Form
The application form for Asian College of journalism will be available on the official website www.asianmedia.org.in.The form can be filled in and submitted in two ways explained below.
- Online submission: Candidates can get the application form online fill in the details asked and submit the application form.
- Download and submit: Candidates can also download the application form available at the website, fill in the application form and submit it.
Note: The Application form will have to be sent along with the application fee to be paid to the institution by the candidate. It is mandatory to be sent even if the candidate has filled the application online.
Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs.2000 in order to apply for one of the programmes in case a candidate is applying for both the programmes he/she will have to pay a fee of Rs.3000.The application fee can be sent in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates willing to pay the application fee through online mode will have to pay it through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- The Candidates willing to pay the fee in online mode can pay it through a demand draft that will be in favor of “Media development Foundations”, payable at Chennai.
Note: Candidates must provide their reference number, full name, email id, and mobile number on the back of the DD.
ACJ Admit Card
Admit card has been provided to the candidates who successfully applied for the ACJ entrance examination. The admit card will be notified to the candidates through Email. Admit card has been made available on the official website. Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination center as an identification proof. Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to take the examination.
ACJ Examination centers
The centers allocated for ACJ entrance examination are listed below. There can be an increase in the number of test centers as per application registered.
- New Delhi
ACJ Examination Pattern
The examination to be conducted will be in online mode, in which candidates will be checked in through following tests:
- English language skills and facility
- awareness of current affairs and general knowledge
- candidates will be given a topic for essay writing in which they will have to write an essay of approx 200 words.
Interview: Candidates who will be shortlisted after the entrance examination will then be called for the next round that is the personal interview at the college campus. The candidate who will be qualifying the interview will be given admission.
ACJ Fee Structure
The fee for the Post Graduate Diploma programme has been divided into two installments to be paid by the candidates in the month of June after the commencement of classes. Along with the fee given below candidate will have to pay 18% Goods and services tax (GST).
- The first installment of fee: Rs.354,000
- The second installment of fee: Rs 354,000
- The total fee to be paid by the candidate: Rs 708,000
Official website: www.asianmedia.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.