Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 will be issued by the Asian College of Journalism. The application is available in both modes i.e. online as well as offline mode. Candidates who wish to appear in the ACJ entrance examination need to register themselves for the examination. The direct link to apply online is provided below. Students can visit the official site for downloading the application forms. The ACJ entrance exam is conducted annually by the Asian College of Journalism for granting admission to eligible candidates in the post graduation courses offered by the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ).
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
Candidates can now fill and submit their application form on the official website or they can also download and fill in the necessary details and submit their application forms. It is mandatory that the candidates submit their application forms before the last scheduled date to successfully register themselves for the exam.
|Last date of application form||
27 Apr 2018
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2018.
ACJ Application Fees & Mode of Payment
Application whether online or hard copy will need to be sent along with an application fee of Rs 2000/-. Candidates applying for both programmes need to pay only a consolidated processing fee of Rs. 3000/- The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with your reference number, full name, email id and mobile number written on the back of the DD.
In the case of online transfer the applicant will be directed to the Online Payment gateway once the form is completely filled. The applicant is requested to keep Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for making the payment. The applicant using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on production of their community certificates. Applicants are required to indicate, in their completed application, the media stream they wish to specialise in, i.e Print, New Media, Television and Radio. Application Forms will be processed only if they are complete in all respects and on receipt of the application fee.
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Form
Applicants are required to carefully go through the Instructions before filling the Online Application.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Signing up, Personal and Educational Details, Work Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph, Final Submission and Payment.
- Ensure that all field in the form are completed correctly.
- Email ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid since all communication from ACJ will be sent to the mobile number and email id furnished by the candidate.
- Before starting to fill in the application online an applicant will be required to have the following:
- Applicant’s recent passport size colour digital photo in JPEG/PNG format. The face should be clear and facing upfront. PLEASE NOTE NO SELFIES.
- Scanned copy of family income proof if you intend to apply for scholarship (e.g. pay slip, last filed income tax return of earning family members).
- Scanned copy of community certificate if you intend to apply for SC/ST scholarship and avail exemption from the application fee.
- Education details of school and college which includes year of study, subjects and percentage of marks/grades obtained.
- If you have not attached the income proof/community certificate you can follow any one of the options mentioned below:
- Log in again and upload the scanned copy of documents OR
- Email the documents to [email protected] with your name and reference number OR
- Send the documents by post/courier with your reference number, name, address, email-id and contact number to the following address:
Asian College of Journalism
Second Main Road,
Chennai – 600 113
Ph: +91 44 22542842 – 47/ 22542840