Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 has released by the Asian College of Journalism. The last date to fill the application form has extended up to May 11, 2020. The application is available online at asianmedia.org.in. Candidates who wish to appear in the ACJ entrance examination need to register themselves for the examination. The direct link to apply online is provided below. The ACJ entrance exam is conducted annually by the Asian College of Journalism for granting admission to eligible candidates in the post-graduation courses offered by the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ). To get more information on ACJ Entrance Exam Application Form 2020, check this article.
Latest: ACJ Application Form 2020 deadline is extended. Scroll down to fill the same.
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill and submit their application form on the official website or they can also download and fill in the necessary details and submit their application forms. It is mandatory that the candidates submit their application forms before the last scheduled date to successfully register themselves for the exam. From below table the check the important dates related to ACJ Entrance Exam Application Form 2020.
|Last date for submission application form|
- Click here to apply online for Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2020.
- Click here to download the ACJ Bloomberg Application Form 2020.
- Click here to download the ACJ Application Form 2020 of PG Diploma in Journalism (Integrated Course).
Official Website: asianmedia.in
ACJ Application Form Last Date to Apply Extended
Check the last date to fill the application form for ACJ Entrance Exam 2020 from below image.
ACJ Application Fees & Mode of Payment
Candidates need to sent online and download filled in application form prescribed address.
|For single course||Rs. 2360/-|
|For both courses (consolidated processing fee)||Rs. 3540/-|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid either by online transfer or Demand Draft.
Online Transfer: Candidates can use the Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking to transfer the fund by online mode. Candidates using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
Offline Mode: Through Demand Draft, candidates need to sent the Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with your full name, email id and mobile number.
- Please note that SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on production of their community certificates.
- In case of ACJ PG Integrated Courses, candidates are required to indicate, in their completed application, both the stream of specialisation and the integration course opted for i.e. Print, New Media and Broadcast.
Before starting to fill in the application online an applicant will be required to have the following:
- Applicant’s recent passport size colour digital photo in prescibed format only. The face should be clear and facing up front. PLEASE NOTE NO SELFIES.
- Scanned copy of family income proof if you intend to apply for the scholarship (e.g. pay slip, last filed income tax return of earning family members).
- Scanned copy of community certificate if you intend to apply for SC/ST scholarship and avail exemption from the application fee.
- Education details of school and college which include the year of study, subjects and percentage of marks/grades obtained.
- Candidates applying for SC/ST scholarships should produce community certificate and proof of annual family income as stated in the application form.
How to fill the online ACJ Application Form 2020?
Applicants are required to carefully go through the Instructions before filling the Online Application.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Signing up, Personal and Educational Details, Work Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph, Final Submission and Payment.
- Ensure that all field in the form is completed correctly.
- Email ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid since all communication from ACJ will be sent to the mobile number and email id furnished by the candidate.
Asian College of Journalism Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
ACJ Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 will release in online at its official website, which is asianmedia.in. After the successful completion of application process, candidates who have completed their application forms in all respects are eligible to download the admit cards. It is important for taking the exam and do not tamper the details printed on the admit card. Selection of Applicants is done on the basis of their performance in the ACJ entrance examination followed by an interview at the college.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.