Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2018 are open for the candidates who are interested to be the part institute, they can go through this article to get all the important information. Apeejay School of Management (ASM) was established by Apeejay Education Society in 1993. The Apeejay School of Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to run Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Full Time) courses.The Institute offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The Program is carried through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years.
Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2018
The admissions for PGDM course through Apeejay School of Management are open. The Institute considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. All the candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management shall apply for the same as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule for GD/PI is given below.
Time: 10:00 am
|Apeejay School of Management Dehli||28 Mar 2018|
The aspiring candidates are required to submit the application forms duly filled to the Admissions Office by the stipulated date. These forms are carefully screened for superior academic performance and extracurricular accomplishments of the candidates.
Candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned on the application form. Candidates are required to Proceed with application step by step from the following link:
- Please fill the application form carefully before proceeding with payment.
- Please keep a scanned copy of your latest photograph and documents ready for uploading in the final phase of your application.
- You will be required to produce the original certificates at the time of Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The application fee must be deposited as per the board norms.
Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or Foreign university. Candidates in their final year of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof latest by October 31, 2018.
Admission Procedure for PGDM 2018
The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT scores for admission to its PGDM Program. Based on merit candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT / MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Written Test to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P etc).
Previous academic performance – Candidates academic performance of undergraduate level, 12th and the 10th level will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
Written Test: Candidates will be given a situation to assess and give their response. Time allowed for the test will be for a maximum of 15 minutes.
Group Discussion: The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minute in which a maximum of candidates participates in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The Candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behavior, communication, etc.
Personal Interview: It is a one to one interview between the candidates and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on this personality, awareness, orientation for management course etc.
For the selection of candidate the weightages of various parameters are as under:
|Score of Common Entrance Test(CET)||50%|
|Post graduation /Sports/extracurricular activities, Academic diversity and gender diversity||4%|
|Work experience of 2 or more years||5%|
The fee structure for the PGDM (MBA) program is defined as per the below-given image:
- Besides fees as indicated above, every student is required to pay Rs. 12000/- towards corporate resource center, alumni fund, backpack & business newspaper subscription, freshers and farewell get together etc. and a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- along with the first installment.
- The first installment of fee (along with security deposit) is payable by the date announced at the time of the release of merit list.
- If a student withdraws before/after start of the course and the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fee will be refunded as per AICTE Rules.
Official Website: www.apeejay.edu/asm