Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022: Apeejay School of Management has released the application form for PGDM courses for 2022 session. Candidates can fill the application form from official website, which is apeejay.edu, The Institute offers admission to a full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Candidates having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university are eligible to apply.
Admission is done on the basis of CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA scores followed by Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). For more information regarding Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022, read the article below.
Latest – The application form for Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2022 has released. Scroll down to apply.
Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022
The admissions for the PGDM courses through Apeejay School of Management are open. The Institute considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. All the candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management shall apply for the same as per the schedule. ASM Offers two full time PGDM programs as given below.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), AICTE approved NBA Accredited & provided equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing (PGDM- Marketing), AICTE approved
Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 Application Form
The aspiring candidates are required to submit the application forms duly filled to the Admissions Office by the stipulated date. These forms are carefully screened for superior academic performance and extracurricular accomplishments of the candidates. Candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned in the application form. Candidates are required to Proceed with application step by step from the following link:
Application Form: Click here to fill the ASM PGDM Application Form 2022.
- Please fill the application form carefully before proceeding with payment.
- Please keep a scanned copy of your latest photograph and documents ready for uploading in the final phase of your application.
- You will be required to produce the original certificates at the time of Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The application fee must be deposited as per the board norms.
Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof latest by October 31, 2022.
Apeejay School of Management Admission Procedure 2022 for PGDM
The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM program. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.).
Students in the category of Foreign Nationals/ persons of Indian origin (PIO) / children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (FN/PIO/GQ), who are unable to take the above test in India, may opt for GMAT.
The admissions are based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Candidates’ academic performance at the undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)- – The score of common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc is considered as per weightage assigned in following table.
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behavior, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for a management course, etc.
Note: During personal interview candidate may be asked about his/her background, strengths and weaknesses, career objectives, reasons for joining PGDM course, subjects studied at undergraduate level, current affairs related to business and industry etc.
For the selection of candidate the weightages of various parameters are as under:
|Score of Common Entrance Test(CET)||50%|
|Sports/extracurricular activities, Academic diversity and gender diversity||5%|
Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Check out the fee structure for Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 from below:
Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 Seat Matrix
Check out the seat matrix for Apeejay School of Management Admission 2022 from below:
- PGDM – 180
- PIO/GQ/FN category for PGDM – 27
- PGDM Marketing – 30
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2022 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: apeejay.edu/asm
For more information regarding APJ PGDM Admission 2022, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.