Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2020: The Institute offers admission to full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The application form for the Apeejay School of Management 2020 Admissions has been released on the official Website. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university are eligible to apply. Admission is done on the basis of CAT /MAT /XAT /GMAT /CMAT /ATMA scores, Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The Program is carried through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years. For more information regarding Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2020, read the article below.
Latest: The application form for Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2020 is available now. Apply from the direct link below.
Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2020
The admissions for the PGDM course through Apeejay School of Management are open. The Institute considers CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores for admissions to its PGDM (equivalent to MBA) programme. All the candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management shall apply for the same as per the schedule.
The aspiring candidates are required to submit the application forms duly filled to the Admissions Office by the stipulated date. These forms are carefully screened for superior academic performance and extracurricular accomplishments of the candidates. Candidates are required to submit all the documents mentioned in the application form. Candidates are required to Proceed with application step by step from the following link:
- Please fill the application form carefully before proceeding with payment.
- Please keep a scanned copy of your latest photograph and documents ready for uploading in the final phase of your application.
- You will be required to produce the original certificates at the time of Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The application fee must be deposited as per the board norms.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof latest by October 31, 2020.
Admission Procedure for PGDM 2020
The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM program. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.).
Students in the category of Foreign Nationals/ persons of Indian origin (PIO) / children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (FN/PIO/GQ), who are unable to take the above test in India, may opt for GMAT.
The admissions are based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Candidates’ academic performance at the undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)- – The score of common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behavior, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for a management course, etc.
For the selection of candidate the weightages of various parameters are as under:
|Score of Common Entrance Test(CET)||50%|
|Sports/extracurricular activities, Academic diversity and gender diversity||5%|
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on Apeejay School of Management Admissions 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: apeejay.edu/asm
For further information regarding APJ PGDM 2020 – Download Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.