Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card: The Assam Science and Technology University has released the admit card for Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2019 from April 16 2019. Register candidates must download the Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card at astu.ac. The exam is to be conducted at 9 centres in offline modes. In order to download this admit card candidates will need the Username and Password. To know more details on Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card, a candidate can keep reading this article.
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
Usually, the Assam CEE 2019 Admit cards are issued a week prior to the actual commencement of the exam. A candidate will be required to carry a copy of the admit card issued over the application portal on the day of the exam. But first, let’s quickly make a note of the important dates related to Assam CEE 2019 Admit card, from below.
|Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
|Admit Card Issue Date|
|Exam Date||28 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
How To Download The Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these steps in a proper sequence, listed below to easily download their Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website or,
- Click on the direct link provided.
- After clicking on the link provided, you will be asked to log in to your application portal.
- Enter the application number and Password to sign in to the applicant’s login section.
- On logging in, you will find the “Download Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card” appearing on your device’s screen. Click that.
- Your Assam CEE 2019 admit card for the exam will now be appearing on the screen.
- Save a copy of the admit card and take a print out of the same for carrying it on the day of the exam.
Details Mentioned On Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
The Assam CEE 2019 Admit card will have some important details printed on it which makes it an important document to be carried on the day of the exam and also to be stored safely after the exam. So, all the applicants must make sure that these details provided by them are true and correctly printed on the admit card.
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant
- Exam date and time
- Exam address
- General Instructions
Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for Assam CEE 2019 is given below. Candidates willing to take the test must go through the same in order to understand better.
- Mode of Examination: Offline ( OMR Response Sheet)
- Medium Of Examination: English or Assamese
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- Maximum Marks: 480 marks
- Total Number of Questions: 120 (40 questions from 3 sections each)
- Sections Covered: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks, -1 marks for a negative answer.
Assam CEE 2019 General Instructions
- Candidates need to carry a black ballpoint pen, along with their Assam CEE 2019 admit cards on the day fo the exam.
- Note that, the signature and left-hand thumb impression needs to be filled in front of the Invigilator in the attendance sheet.
- Admit cards need to be preserved even after the exams have been conducted.
- Your Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card if gets torn out will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam premises once the exam has started.
- Every candidate will be required to report at least half an hour before the actual commencement of the exam.
- Candidate needs to marks their responses with a black ball point pen only.
- Using calculators, log books, cell phones or any other unfair means during the exam will lead to disqualification
The Assam Combined Entrance Exam is to be conducted on April 28 2019. The level of exam is as per the syllabus of class 12, which is also approved by the Assam School Board. Result for the same will be prepared as per the performance of the candidate. The test is an offline pen-paper based test of three hours duration with a total of 120 objective type questions of 480 marks.