Assam CEE 2019 Application Form – Assam Science And Technology University will be releasing the application forms for Assam CEE 2019 on its official website i.e www.astu.ac.in. The direct link will also be made available on this page, after its release. Candidates will be asked to start the application procedure by first getting themselves registered. After successful registration, your login credentials will be mailed to you. Through which you will be able to log in and completely fill and submit your application form before the last date lapses. Candidates will also be required to pay off the specified amount of application fees via using any of the available online payment gateways. To know more details like how to apply for Assam CEE 2019, eligibility criteria etc., a candidate can keep reading this article provided below.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must make sure that they have filled all the details, uploaded the documents and have paid off the application fees successfully as per the prescribed guidelines. Once a candidate has submitted the Assam CEE 2019 application form successfully, he or she will receive a confirmation regarding the same. Candidates can keep a track Assam CEE 2019 Application Form related dates from the table mentioned below so that we don’t miss out on any of the related events.
|Assam CEE 2019
|Application Process Commences||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Application Process Closes||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2019|
Apply: Candidates will be able to apply for Assam CEE 2019 from here.
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who will be fulfilling the listed eligibility criteria below will be able eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Indian and as well as a permanent resident of Assam.
- Age Limit: 17 – 21 years of age as on 1 August 2019. In the case of B.Sc. passed candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed to 22 years, whereas in the case of SC/ ST candidates, minimum 3 years of age relaxation will be provided.
- A candidate must possess good moral behavior and should be physically and mentally fit.
- Interested candidates will be required to necessarily appear for the Common Entrance Examination(CEE – 2019).
- He or she should have pursued and passed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in his or her Class 12 or equivalent level of examination in the same sitting and without any grace marks with securing at least 50% in aggregate.( in case of SC candidate, a minimum of 45% is required, whereas, in case of ST candidates, a minimum of 40% is required).
How To Apply For Assam CEE 2019?
Once a candidate gets to know whether he or she is eligible to appear for this entrance exam or not, he or she can start applying over the official website of Assam Science & Technology University by following the steps provided below. Note that, the direct link will also be provided over this page, after its activation.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- Registration: Firstly, you will be asked to get yourself registered by filling some details like your Name, contact number, email id and the course you want to appear for. After you have registered yourself successfully, you will receive a confirmation and along with that your newly generated login credentials.
Note: It is advised to make a note of your newly generated login credentials( username and password) for further login purposes.
- Complete the Form: With the help of your newly generated credentials, you can log in to your application portal to fill your application form. Fill all your personal details, education-related details and course details over there. Upload your photograph and signature of specified measurements. Submit your forms, once you have completed filled it. Prior to submission, make sure you check the details, that you have filled.
- Make The Payment: After having filled all the mandatory fields( or details), candidates need to proceed to make the payment of the application fee. Candidates will be given the option of making the payment via using any of online payment gateways – Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Make sure, after you have made the payment you save a copy of the payment confirmation and make a note of the transaction ID for future reference.
Application Form Fee: Rs. 600/- ( as per last year’s record)
- Print Your Application Form: Make sure after having saved a copy of filled up application form, you take a print out of it, for carrying it to the college in which you have been allotted a seat.
Separate Application Form For Assam CEE 2019 Counselling
Unlike other state level examinations, Assam Science And Technology University releases application forms for the counseling process, as well. The Assam CEE 2019 is said to have two parts to it – Set A and Set B. The first part i.e Set A will be required to be filled and submitted at the time of applying, initially, whereas Set B( the second part of the form) needs to be filled and submitted prior to appearing for the counseling round. Set A will be required to be filled in online mode whereas Set B will be required to be filled in offline mode. Set B forms will also be required to be supported by proofs corresponding to the details filled in the forms. Both the forms will be made available over the official website of ASTU but need to be submitted in different modes( online and offline) and at the different time( at the time of applying and at the time of counseling).
All those candidates who will be submitting their Assam CEE 2019 application forms, prior to the last date will be able to retrieve their admit cards for the exam. The admit cards will be available over the official website of the Assam Science And Technology University. Candidates will be required to log in, in order to download their admit cards. Note that, the University will not be individually parceling it via any registered courier service/ post.