Assam CEE 2019 Application Form: Assam Science And Technology University has released the Application form for Assam CEE. The application form for Assam CEE 2019 was available online at astu.ac.in until March 30, 2019. Those residents of Assam who have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% (General category) and are of age between 17 to 21 can apply for Assam CEE 2019. An application fee of Rs. 650/- is to be paid in order to submit the Assam CEE 2019 Application Form. Check here complete details on Assam CEE 2019 Application Form from this page.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must make sure that they have filled all the details, uploaded the documents and have paid off the application fees successfully as per the prescribed guidelines. Once a candidate has submitted the Assam CEE 2019 application form successfully, he or she will receive a confirmation regarding the same. Candidates can keep a track Assam CEE 2019 Application Form related dates from the table mentioned below so that we don’t miss out on any of the related events.
|Assam CEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form|
|Assam CEE 2019 exam Date||28 Apr 2019|
Application Process over!
Apply Here: Candidates can apply online for Assam CEE 2019 from here.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Fee
Candidates applying for Assam CEE 2019 are to pay an application form fee in order to submit the form successfully. The fee is to be paid through online mode only. Make sure, after you have made the payment you save a copy of the payment confirmation and make a note of the transaction ID for future reference.
- Amount to be paid: Rs. 650/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Assam CEE 2019 Documents required to fill Application Form
Now, in order to fill the online application form candidates will require a few documents handy. The below-listed documents must be kept ready before starting to apply for Assam CEE 2019 to avoid any escalation.
- A scanned photograph of the candidate.
- Signature as per specification.
- An email Id
- Credit/Debit card.
Image Specification for Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates are to upload a photograph and signature of themselves in the application form. The images to be uploaded must be as per the specification is given below:
- The photograph must be in jpeg or jpg format of size maximum of 35 kb and minimum 20kb.
- The signature must be in jpeg or jpg format of size maximum of 30kb and minimum 15kb.
How To Apply For Assam CEE 2019
To apply for Assam CEE 2019 candidates will have to complete the four steps explained below. The application form is made available at the official website
- Registration: Firstly, you will be asked to get yourself registered by filling some details like your Name, contact number, email id and the course you want to appear for. After you have registered yourself successfully, you will receive a confirmation and along with that your newly generated login credentials.
- Complete the Form: With the help of your newly generated credentials, you can log in to your application portal to fill your application form. Fill all your personal details, education-related details and course details over there. Prior to submission, make sure you check the details, that you have filled.
- Make The Payment: After having filled all the mandatory fields( or details), candidates need to proceed to make the payment of the application fee.
- Print Your Application Form: Make sure after having saved a copy of filled up application form, you take a print out of it, for carrying it to the college in which you have been allotted a seat.
Application Form For Assam CEE 2019 Counselling
Unlike other state level examinations, Assam Science And Technology University releases application forms for the counselling process, as well. The Assam CEE 2019 is said to have two parts to it – Set A and Set B. The first part i.e Set A will be required to be filled and submitted at the time of applying, initially, whereas Set B( the second part of the form) needs to be filled and submitted prior to appearing for the counselling round.
Set A will be required to be filled in online mode whereas Set B will be required to be filled in offline mode. Set B forms will also be required to be supported by proofs corresponding to the details filled in the forms. Both the forms will be made available over the official website of ASTU but need to be submitted in different modes( online and offline) and at the different time( at the time of applying and at the time of counselling).
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who will be fulfilling the listed eligibility criteria below will be able eligible to apply for Assam CEE 2019.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Indian and as well as a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must not be above 21 years of age as on 1 August 2019.
- In the case of B.Sc. passed candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed to 22 years, whereas in the case of SC/ ST candidates, a minimum 3 years of age relaxation will be provided.
- Candidates should have pursued and passed in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in his or her Class 12 or equivalent level of examination in the same sitting
- and without any grace marks with securing at least 50% in aggregate.( in case of SC candidate, a minimum of 45% is required, whereas, in the case of ST candidates, a minimum of 40% is required).
Assam CEE 2019 Admit Card
All those candidates who will be submitting their Assam CEE 2019 application forms, prior to the last date will be able to retrieve the admit cards for the exam. The admit cards will be available over the official website of the Assam Science And Technology University. Candidates will be required to log in, in order to download their admit cards. Note that, the University will not be individually parcelling it via any registered courier service/ post.
Assam Combined Entrance Examination is conducted every year by Assam Science And Technology University to grant admission in the five premier government engineering colleges in Assam. The test is an offline pen-paper based test of three hours duration with a total of 120 objective type questions of 480 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.