Assam CEE 2020 Counselling Schedule: Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) will conduct the CEE-2020 Counseling. Admission to the B.tech course is done on the basis of the merit list. Information regarding the same will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check the schedule and other important information. At the time of counselling, candidates will have to report the centre for the document verification, choice of college, choice of branch and allotment with payment of counselling fee only.Candidates can check the details of Assam CEE 2020 Counselling Schedule from this page.
Assam CEE 2020 Counselling Schedule
Candidates can check the Assam CEE 2020 Counselling Schedule from the given table:
|Assam CEE 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Declaration of Result|
|1st counselling process||To be announced|
Assam CEE 2020 Documents Verification
Candidates appearing for the counselling have to carry the documents (original & photocopy) for the verification. Check all the necessary documents to be carried out at the time of counselling :
- Part – A of the information brochure duly and properly filled.
- Admit Card and Passed Certificate of 10th standard.
- Mark sheet and Passed Certificate of 12th standard.
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) of Assam for all category except CGE category.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original CEE- 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- All the relevant Certificate relating to Caste/Category.
- One copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Original Non-creamy layer OBC/MOBC certificate from the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC Moran, Matak Community.
- Character Certificate issued from the Head of the Institution last attended.
Assam CEE 2020
The Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) conducts Assam Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2020 to grant admission to the B.Tech programmes in the government engineering colleges in Assam. It is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted every year in pen paper mode. Candidates who possess a domicile of Assam state and have completed the 10+2 exam with minimum 50% marks (general), 45% (SC) & 40% (ST). Candidates who wish to appear for this exam have to fill the application form from the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.