Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2018 will be done after results declaration. Counselling and seat allotment for Assam Polytechnic 2018 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who will appear in the Assam PAT 2018 and fulfill eligibility conditions must take part in the counselling process for admission in Assam Polytechnics for admission in academic session 2018-19. Get here complete details of Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018 such as procedure, dates and seat allotment.
Latest: Assam PAT 2018 Counselling details have been released.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Candidates who will qualify the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Entrance Exam 2018 as per the announced Result will be eligible for the counselling for admission to the various diploma courses for the session 2018-19.
|Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2018|
|Date of Counseling & Admission||19 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in Modern Office Management
(MOM) -2018 for girls only
|Date of Counseling & Admission||To be announced|
- Click Here to check the details of Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018 through PAT.
An Interview will be held centrally to select the candidates provisionally for admission into the
Polytechnics of Assam. The date and venue of which will be published along with the result of the
Polytechnic Admission Test.
Choice of Polytechnic and branch of Engineering of a candidate will be determined on the basis
of merit of the admission test at the time of interview.
Final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of N.C.C and Sports shall be made
by a Selection Board.
If discontinued studies in between passing the last examination of Board/ University a gap
the certificate must be produced at the time of Interview.
Candidates cannot undertake any other course of study once admitted in a Polytechnic.
Note 12: Candidate sponsored by other States, Union Territories need not appear in the PAT
however, they are required to submit their applications in prescribed forms completed in all
respects, when called by the D.T.E., Assam.
Documents to bring for the counselling
All candidates must bring the following with them for the counselling.
- Part-B of the Form duly and properly filled in Part-B Form is attached in the Information Brochure and also may b downloaded from the website http://dte.assam.gov.in.
- Original Admit card, Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- All the relevant certificates including Admit Card of Polytechnic Admission Test – 2018 for scrutiny, by the interview board. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates.