Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2018 will be done after results declaration. Counselling and seat allotment for Assam Polytechnic 2018 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who will appear in the Assam PAT 2018 and fulfill eligibility conditions must take part in the counselling process for admission in Assam Polytechnics for admission in academic session 2018-19. Get here complete details of Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018 such as procedure, dates and seat allotment.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Candidates who will qualify the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Entrance Exam 2018 as per the announced Result will be eligible for the counselling for admission to the various diploma courses for the session 2018-19.
- Candidate without Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) will not be allowed to take admission even after clearing Polytechnic Admission Test-2018. So, candidates are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance of the admission process.
- Freedom Fighter:- Reservation against Freedom Fighter category for Grandson/Grand Daughter of Freedom Fighter (Both Paternal & Maternal). If applied against the category of Freedom Fighter:-
- Certificate from the Principal Secreatry, Private Secretary to the Chief Minister, Assam
- A direct relationship certificate of the candidate with the Freedom Fighter from the Deputy Commissioner or his authorised official.
- Retired Defence Personnel : For Son/ daughter of Retired Defence Personnel : Certificate from the Director, Rajyik Sainik Board, Assam, if applied against category of Retired Defence Personnel.
- For Son/daughter of employees of Central Govt. and of Central Govt. Public Sector undertaking serving in the State who are not Permanent Resident of Assam, but posted in Assam for not more than five years preceding the last date fixed for submitting Application. Candidates applying under this category must attach relevant documentary evidence duly signed by Competent Authority.
- that his/her parents are not Permanent Resident of Assam, but from other State of the Country.
- Service period of his/her parents in Assam as employee of Central Govt/Undertakings.
- Certificate from the School/College the candidate last attended.
- For Students of Moran Community: Certificate issued by Assam Moran Sobha with the countersignature of Deputy Commissioner /Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) of the concern District.
- For Differently-Abled Candidates: Identity Card as Differently-Abled and identified certificate from the State Level/District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of Social Welfare Department. Minimum disability 40% and not exceeding 80%.
- Sports Category: For admission against Sports quota reserved at State Polytechnics of Assam candidates are hereby asked to submit application after appearing in the admission, test along with copies of mark sheet of qualifying Examination. Admission Test Admit Card and detailed particulars regarding their level of participation as mentioned above and a copy of certificate from the Director of Sports, Assam to reach the office of the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahill para, Guwahati-19 within ten days from the date of Examination of Admission Test – 2018
- N.C.C.Category : For admission against N.C.C. quota reserve at State Polytechnics of Assam candidates are hereby asked to submit application after appearing in the admission test along with copies of mark sheet of qualifying Examination. Admission Test Admit Card and detailed particulars along with the documents of Camp attendance (if any) regarding their level of participation as mentioned above and a copy of certificate from the Director of N.C.C.. Assam to reach the Director of Technical Education, Assam, Kahillpara, Guwahati-19 within ten days from the date of Examination of Admission Test -2018.