Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2018 has been declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The result has been announced at dteassamexam.in. Candidates can check it from the link below, by entering roll number. The Assam Polytechnic Result 2018 state the score and merit of the candidates. The qualified candidates will now be called for the couselling. The schedule for counselling will be announced soon. Candidates can read the article below to check more details on Assam PAT Result 2018.
Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2018
The choice of Polytechnic institute and the Branch of the engineering of a candidate will be determined on the basis of the merit of the admission test at the time interview. The counselling and the admission of the qualified candidates will be done by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The scheduled dates for the Assam PAT 2018 are mentioned below:
|Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2018|
|Date of Examination||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in Modern Office Management
(MOM) -2018 for girls only
|Date of Examination||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Result: Click Here to check Assam PAT 2018 Result.
Counselling of Assam PAT 2018 for Polytechnic admission will start after result announcement.
How to Check Assam PAT 2018 Result?
Candidates can check the result by following the steps below:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead you to the window below, which appear as shown below:
- Enter Roll Number in the provided space.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download Assam Polytechnic PAT Result 2018
Note- Schedule of merit – based counselling and admission will be declared later on through the leading LOcal Daily Newspapers and on the official website of the Directorate at www.dte.assam.gov.in
Counselling and Selection
After the written examination, an Interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the polytechnics of Assam. The Date, Venue and Time of the interview will be published along with the result of Polytechnic Admission Test 2018. The allocation of the seats to various institutes of Polytechnic in Assam will be determine on the basis of the Admission test at the time of the interview. The board will made the final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of NCC and Sports quota. Candidates must submit the important documents at the time of the counselling.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to submit the required documents at the time of PAT 2018 counselling. The list of the documents are given below:
- The Permanent Resident Address certificate with two recent photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application.
- Copies of Marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Age proof ( True copy of Admit card or Certificate of the Board/ University)
- Character Certificate
- Caste certificate if in case candidate belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/ MOBC/ Ex Tea Garden Labour Community from the appropriate authority as decided by the Government.
- If candidate is applying under sports quota, Certificate from Director of sports, Assam and proof representing state and NOC should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counselling.
- If in case candidate’s seats are reserved against Freedom Fighter category (both Paternal and Maternal) certificates from the Principal Private Category to the Chief Minister, Assam.
- Along with the above mentioned certificate need to submit the direct relationship certificate of the candidate with the freedom fighter from the Deputy Commissioner.
- Certificate from the employer, if applied against quota of Central Government employees.
- Candidate belonging Differently abled category have to submit the Identity card as Differently abled and Identified candidate from the State Level/ District Level Medical Board as constituted in pursuance of social Welfare Department.