Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form had released online on March 01, 2019. The last date to fill Assam PAT 2019 Application Form was April 05, 2019. The aspirants can register online at dte.assam.gov.in. The application form for Assam Polytechnic entrance exam was released by the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam. The registration for the entrance exam had started for admission in Diploma Courses in the Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam. The form was available in online mode only. Check more details on Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from this page
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to apply for the Assam Polytechnic entrance exam well in advance to avoid the last minute hassle. Check the complete schedule for Assam PAT 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application form for Assam PAT 2019 released on||01 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the Assam Polytechnic Application Form||05 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||02 May 2019|
|Assam Polytechnic 2019 entrance exam date||19 May 2019|
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Fee
To submit the Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/-. The application fee is payable by Online mode and Offline mode.
- Online Payment can be done by Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Offline payments can be made at any branch of State Bank of India by printing the generated Bank Challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
The application process for Assam Polytechnic 2019 is over now..!!
Documents to Keep Ready for Assam Polytechnic Application Form
In the Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, the candidates need to fill in their Personal details, educational qualification details, etc. Hence, it is advised that they should keep the following list of documents ready with them for filling-in correct information in the Application Form.
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- A valid Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
- A scanned image of the candidate’s photograph
- A scanned image of the candidate’s signature
Instruction for Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
There are few points to remember before filling the application form. Candidates have to follow them in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to apply through online no other modes will be accepted.
- Fill the form in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid last minute hassle.
- Keep scanned photograph and signature in .jpg format and 100 kb in size.
How to Fill the Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form?
We have provided step by step process for applying application form. Candidates can check the steps for applying the application form.
Step 1: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Firstly, click on the direct link provided on this page to apply for Assam Polytechnic 2019 entrance exam.
- Next, the aspirants should read all the instructions very carefully and then should proceed by clicking on “Click Here to Apply” button on the bottom of the page.
- In the next screen, the aspirants need to fill in details in the Application Form. The details which are to be filled are as follows:
- Centre of Examination – Select a test center of your choice from the drop-down menu
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Are you Physically Challenged? – Select Yes/ no for this
- Category – Select your appropriate Category
- Do you belong to any reserved category?
- Date of Birth – Enter your correct date of birth
- Gender – Select your appropriate gender
- Present status of Candidate – Here you will have to select if you are appearing or have passed Qualifying examination
- If you choose the second option, i.e., already passed then you have to write the overall percentage of marks obtained.
- Permanent Address – Write your complete address
- Guardians name
- E-Mail ID
- After the candidates have filled in all the mandatory information in the Assam Polytechnic Application Form, they can then proceed to upload images.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification only.
- Next, tick on the Declaration check box and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- After filling in all the details in the Application Form, the candidates will get their Application Number.
- Then, click on the link for SBI Collect provided at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the mode of payment and proceed to pay the required amount of the fee.
Note: No hard copy of the application need to be submitted to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Assam Polytechnic 2019 Test Centers
DTE Assam is conducting the Assam Polytechnic Entrance exam 2019 at the following the test centers. The candidates need to select any one test center at which they wish to appear:
|Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati||Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali|
|Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati||Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon|
|Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon||Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria, Lakhimpur|
|Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar||Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi, Nalbari|
|Barpeta Polytechnic, Ganak Kuchi, Barpeta||PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati|
|Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal, Dibrugarh||Silchar Polytechnic, Meherpur, Silchar|
|Diphu Polytechnic, Mentila, Diphu||Sivasagar Polytechnic, Demow, Sivasagar|
|Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar, Dhemaj||Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli|
|Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East||Residential Girls’ Polytechnic, Golaghat|
|HRH the PoWIET, Jorhat||–|
Note: Mangaldoi and Tezpur are also two cities for Assam Polytechnic entrance exam 2019. However, no center has allotted to these two cities yet.
If you have any question related to Assam Polytechnic 2019 Application Form from the table below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.