Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 – DTE Assam has released the up-gradation and 9th seat allotment schedule at dte.assam.gov.in. PAT is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who have passed the 10th standard in Science stream are eligible to take the Assam PAT 2020. Through the test, the candidate can get admission to the Polytechnic Diploma courses in various Polytechnic Institutes in Assam. Residents of Assam who satisfies the eligibility criteria mentioned by the body can apply for this exam. Get here the complete details of the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020, form this page.
– DTE Assam has released the up-gradation and 9th seat allotment schedule. Click here to check it.
– Assam PAT 2020 Educational notice has been released for admission into the State Polytechnics of Assam. Scroll down to check it.
– Assam PAT 2020 Educational notice has been released for NCC and Sports Quota. Click here to download the same.
– Assam PAT Schedule for Online Upgradation and 2nd Counselling has been released. Scroll down to check details.
– The candidates who have already applied for PAT 2020 Counselling form against NCC and Sports Quota have to submit their documents from November 03 to 10th, 2020. Click here to check the same notice.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020
Only those candidates are eligible to apply for PAT 2020, who are permanent resident of Assam. PAT will held in selected centres at Mangaldoi, Tezpur, Tinsukia and in Govt. Polytechnics/ Institutions of Assam. The important dates for the Assam PAT 2020 are given below in the table and Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in Assam state.
|Online Application starts||01 Mar 2020|
|Online Application ends|
For PAT MOM
For PAT DBH RFGTI
|Availability of Admit Card|
26 Sep 2020
|Date of Examination|
03 Oct 2020
|Result||08 Oct 2020|
|1st Round Counselling||09 – 15 Oct 2020|
|Submission of documents for sports quota candidates||03-10 Nov 2020|
|Upgradation before 2nd Counselling||09 Nov 2020|
|Upload acceptance by the Upgrade Candidates||10 – 11 Nov 2020|
|Verification||10 – 12 Nov 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling||13 Nov 2020|
|Upload acceptance letter||13 – 16 Nov 2020|
|Verification & Provisional Admission||13 – 17 Nov 2020|
|9th Round of counselling|
|Uploading of acceptance letter & duly filled up Part-A form by newly admitted students||28 Dec 2020 up to 5:00 pm|
|Verification of documents & Provisional admission||29 Dec 2020 Up to 12:00 noon|
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Educational Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 2nd Round Counselling Schedule
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 1st Round Counselling Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Result Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
PAT 2020 Result
The result of Polytechnic Test 2020 has been declared on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in After the successful declaration of the result, qualified candidates are further selected for the interview round. The interview will be held to select the candidates provisionally for the admission into the Polytechnics of Assam. The date, Time and venue of the result is published along with the written examination result. The allocation of the seats in various institutes Polytechnic in Assam is done on the basis of the merit list that is prepared after the Interview round.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Upgrading Exam Center – Link Activated
A direct link has been provided here, in order to make an update in the exam center choice. You can fill it through the official website or the direct link that has been provided below. You need to enter your registration number and date of birth for making a login. Check below-
- Click here for exam center updation for DBHRGFTI Admission Test PAT 2020
- Click here for exam center updation for Modern Office Management PAT 2020.
Note: Update of Examination Centre can be made just once, so candidate are to ensure to make the correct choice carefully.
Application Form for Assam PAT 2020
The application form for the Assam PAT 2020 is available at the official website. To apply for the Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 candidate need to visit the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dte.assam.gov.in Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria that is provided in the information brochure and main page. The candidate have to pay application fee while filling the application form for PAT 2020. Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date.
Application Fee –
- For all the candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- It can be paid by using the ?State Bank Collect? through Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit from : State Bank Collect” in the final step of Online Application.
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT), candidates should be the permanent resident of Assam. To take admission in the Polytechnic Diploma courses through Assam PAT 2020, candidates must check the eligibility and should fulfil the criteria. The eligibility norms for the Assam PAT 2020 are discussed below:
- Applicants should have the attained the age of 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For reserved category candidates (SC/ST), should have attained the 23 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats] have proved the Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months on December 31, 2020.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should have passed the class 10th (HSLC) examination and must have obtained minimum 40% aggregate marks (Average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for SC candidates and
- 33% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science for ST candidates.
For Diploma course in Modern Office Management
- Must qualify in the Modern Office Management Admission Test (PAT-2020) for admission
into the Diploma Courses offered by State Council for Technical Education, Assam, as
notified by the DTE, Assam.
- The candidate must pass the H.S.S.L.C.(12+) or its equivalent examination in
Humanities, Science or Commerce.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2020
The Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Govt. Polytechnics / Institutions of Assam. There will be of one question paper of Science and Mathematics of 100 marks. The questions will be based on HSLC (class 10th) level. All the questions will be of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). The duration of exam will be of 2 hours.
Admit card of PAT 2020
The Admit card of Assam, PAT 2020 will be released after the successful completion of the application form. It is available on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education at dteassam.in The candidates who will successfully submit the application form along with the application fee are able to download the Admit card. Candidate must enter the application number and Date of Birth to download the admit card. Take a printout of Admit card and keep it safe till the admission in the course. The candidate should carry the admit card in the examination hall on the day of Admission test. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
List of Colleges / Institutes
Admission will be done into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India) / Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar. it may revised for the academic year 2020.
- Assam Engineering Institute
- Assam Textile Institute
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic
- Barpeta Polytechnic
- Baksa Polytechnic
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic
- Diphu Polytechnic
- Dhemaji Polytechnic
- Golaghat Polytechnic
- Goalpara Polytechnic
- HRH the PoW Institute of Engg. & Tech, Jorhat
- Karimganj Polytechnic
- Kamrup Polytechnic
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic
- Nowgong Polytechnic
- Nalbari Polytechnic
- PCPS Girls? Polytechnic
- Residential Girls? Polytechnic
- Sivasagar Polytechnic
- Silchar Polytechnic
- Sonitpur Polytechnic
- Tinsukia Polytechnic
- Morigaon Polytechnic
- Udalguri Polytechnic
The seats will be reserved in the Polytechnic Institutes for the reserved category candidates. The seats are reserved under the Govt of India?s Reservation. The final allocation of the seats will be done at the time of counselling of PAT 2020.
Given below the annual intake capacity in the branches in different polytechnics is shown below. (the capacity may be changed at the time of admission). This seat intake details as per last year.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Exam Center Change Notice
Click here to check Notice
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020 Exam Date Notice
Update on Application Form for Assam PAT 2020 Extension
The last date of submission of application form has been extended up to June 10, 2020. Check the official website image is given below.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in.
For more details on Assam PAT 2020 – Download the Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.