Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2020 will be started after results declaration. Counselling and seat allotment for Assam Polytechnic 2020 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates who had appeared in the Assam PAT 2020 and fulfilled the eligibility conditions must take part in the counselling process for admission in Assam Polytechnics for admission in academic session 2020-21. Get here complete details of Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2020 such as procedure, dates and seat allotment.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2020
Candidates who had qualified the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Entrance Exam 2020 as per the announced Result are eligible for the counselling for admission to the various diploma courses for the session 2020-21.
|Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2020|
|Date of Counseling & Admission||last week of Jun 200|
|Admission Test for admission into Diploma Course in Modern Office Management
(MOM) -2020 for girls only
|Date of 2nd Counseling||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Spot Round Counselling dor Polytechnics||2nd week of Aug 2020|
An Interview will be held centrally to select the candidates provisionally for admission into the Polytechnics of Assam. The date and venue of which will be published along with the result of the Polytechnic Admission Test. Choice of Polytechnic and branch of Engineering of a candidate will be determined on the basis of merit of the admission test at the time of interview. Final selection against the quota reserved for the categories of N.C.C and Sports shall be made by a Selection Board.
If discontinued studies in between passing the last examination of Board/ University a gap the certificate must be produced at the time of Interview. Candidates cannot undertake any other course of study once admitted in a Polytechnic.
Note 12: Candidate sponsored by other States, Union Territories need not appear in the PAT however, they are required to submit their applications in prescribed forms completed in all respects, when called by the D.T.E., Assam.
Documents to bring for the counselling
All candidates must bring the following with them for the counselling.
- Part-B of the Form duly and properly filled in Part-B Form is attached in the Information Brochure and also may b downloaded from the website http://dte.assam.gov.in.
- Original Admit card, Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- All the relevant certificates including Admit Card of Polytechnic Admission Test – 2020 for scrutiny, by the interview board. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates.
Insofar, official details of Assam PAT 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.