Assam University Application Form 2019 – The Assam University Application Form 2019 is available for M.Phil., Ph.D. and MBA course. Interested candidate may apply up to a maximum of two courses either for M. Phil. and Ph. D. Courses or only M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme offered by allied departments. However, separate application should be submitted for each course with requisite application fees. All the candidates who are interested intending to take Admission in Assam University need to fill the Application form from here. The details for Assam University Application Form 2019 is available here. The separate application is to be submitted for separate department clearly indicating the preference at the appropriate place of the application form. The interested candidates can check the full information regarding the Application form from this page.
Assam University Application Form 2019
Students not registered with Assam University must submit the application for Assam University registration along with the Migration Certificate in original within two months of his/her date of admission. Candidates are advised must read the information brochure instruction and check their eligibility department wise for admission into various courses.
|Event for M.Phil./Ph.D. course||Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application||07 Jan 2019|
|Combined Research Entrance Test (C – RET) and Personnel Interview||17 Jan 2019|
|Event for MBA course||Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application||18 Feb 2019|
|Written Skill Assessment Test (WSAT)||24 Feb 2019|
- Click here to apply online for the M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programme of Assam University 2019.
- Click here to check the Application Status.
- Click here to apply online for the MBA Programme of Assam University 2019.
Official website: www.ausadmission.in
Application Fee for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programme: Candidates may apply online for the course(s) on payment of Rs. 500.00 (for General and OBC students) and Rs. 300.00 (for SC/ST/PWD students) through e-chalan/online.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- There are 5 consecutive steps through which an applicant will have to proceed for filling up the Application Form for admission. The steps are
1. Personal Information, 2. General Information. 3. Examination Information, 4. Educational Information and 5. Declaration
- After ﬁlling up data in each step. the applicant has to click on “Save & continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- While entering data. applicants are mendatory to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph, the signature of the appIicant, NOC from empIoyer(if empIoyed).marksheet(final marksheet of last qualifying examination or last semester marksheet if result is yet to announce), caste certificate (if belongs to SCISTIOBC) in the requisite place.
- Applicants are requested to provide their working Mobile Phone number and Email id for further communication.
- After ﬁlling up data in each steps. the applicant can review the entire steps and edit data by clicking “Edit” link if necessary.
- The applicant has to click on “Submit” button for Final Submission after reviewing data
- The applicant will not be able to modify the existing data after the Final Submission.
- After Final Submission. an acknowledgement will be sent to the applicant’s email id provided in the Application Form.
- The acknowledgement mail will contain an “Application No” along with a link “Your Application Status”.
- The “Application No” is necessary for applicant’s Login Portal which can be accessed through the link “Your Application Status” provided in the
- The applicant’s login panel is also accessible from the home page of the Online Admission System (https://www.ausadmission.in/) with the link “Know your application status”.
- Applicants may also pay their Application Fee Online.
- Applicants are asked to check their Login Portal time to time for any update.
- Applicants are asked not to submit their Applications in more than two Departments.
- Applicants are asked to keep checking their Login Portal after appearing Admission Test.
- After depositing the Admission Fee. Finance section will verify and approve the candidate and subsequently an Enrolment No. will be generated.
- Applicants can send their query to [email protected]