Assam University Application Form 2020 – The Assam University Application Form 2020 is available for UG & PG Programme, M.Phil., Ph.D. and MBA course. Interested candidate may apply up to a maximum of two courses either for M. Phil. and Ph. D. Courses or only M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme offered by allied departments. However, separate application should be submitted for each course with requisite application fees. All the candidates who are interested intending to take Admission in Assam University need to fill the Application form. The separate application is to be submitted for separate department clearly indicating the preference at the appropriate place of the application form. The interested candidates can check the full information regarding the Assam University Application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: Assam University has released application form for UG & PG Programme. Scroll down to Apply.
Assam University Application Form 2020
Students not registered with Assam University must submit the application for Assam University registration along with the Migration Certificate in original within two months of his/her date of admission. Candidates are advised must read the information brochure instruction and check their eligibility department wise for admission into various courses.
|Event for UG & PG course||Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application||27 Aug 2020|
|Deceleration of selected candidates list for admission||03 Sep 2020|
|Admission of Selected Candidates for UG/ IG||04 – 07 Sep 2020|
|Admission Of Candidates Selected In|
The Second List For UG/IG
|11 – 14 Sep 2020|
|Event for M.Phil./Ph.D. course||Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Combined Research Entrance Test (C – RET)|
|Event for MBA course||Dates|
|Last date for submission of online application||12 Mar 2020|
|Written Skill Assessment Test (WSAT)||15 Mar 2020|
|GD/PI||16-17 Mar 2020|
- Click here to apply online for UG & PG Programme.
- Click here to apply online for M.Phill and Ph.D Programme.
- Click here to apply online for MBA Programme.
Official Website: ausadmission.in
Application Fee for M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programme: Candidates may apply online for the course(s) on payment of Rs. 700.00 (for General and OBC students) Rs 600 (For OBC-NCL/EWS) and Rs. 500.00 (for SC/ST/PWD students) through e-chalan/online.
How to Apply?
For M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programme–
There are the five consecutive steps to apply online for MBA Course.
As soon as you visit the official website, you need to fill the personal details, General Information, Educational Information and Final Declaration.
While filling the application form it is mendatory to upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature , marksheet etc that is asked during the filling of application form. You can edit the details before the final submission.
For MBA Programme
For filling the application form for MBA cpurse, candidates need to apply through the following steps-
Step-1 Visit the official website and find the apply online link.
Step-2 Fill all the basic details like name, dob, gender, qualification etc.
Step-3 Make the final submission through payment .Applicants are requested to provide their working Mobile Phone number and Email id for further communication.
- The applicant’s login panel is also accessible from the home page of the Online Admission System (https://www.ausadmission.in/) with the link “Know your application status”.
- Applicants may also pay their Application Fee Online.
- Applicants are asked to check their Login Portal time to time for any update.
- Applicants are asked not to submit their Applications in more than two Departments.
- Applicants are asked to keep checking their Login Portal after appearing Admission Test.
- After depositing the Admission Fee. Finance section will verify and approve the candidate and subsequently an Enrolment No. will be generated.
- Applicants can send their query to [email protected]
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.