Assam University 2019 Result – The Assam University Result 2019 will be declared by the University for various courses here. The candidates who will appear in the Assam University Written Test for MBA Course and M.Phil./Ph.D. Course will be held on February 24, 2019 and January 17, 2019 respectively. can be checked the Result on the official website of Assam University.
Assam University Result 2019
Candidates who appeared in the written exam as per schedule mention below can check their result for various courses from the official website www.aus.ac.in. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided the direct link to check the Assam University Result 2019 below.
|Events for M.Phil./Ph.D. Course||Dates|
|Combined Research Entrance Test (C – RET) and PI||17 Jan 2019|
|Publication of the list of eligible candidates||23 Jan 2019|
|Dates for admission of selected candidates||24 & 25 Jan 2019|
|Publication of waiting list and admission of selected wait listed candidates||30 & 31 Jan 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Feb 2019|
|Events for MBA Course||Dates|
|Date of Written Test||24 Feb 2019|
|Date of Personal Interview And GD||25 & 26 Feb 2019|
|Display of Merit List||27 Feb 2019|
|Admission to MBA Programme 2019||28 Feb to 11 Mar 2019|
- Click here to check List of candidates selected for personal interview for M. Phil | Ph. D admission, 2019 for the Department of Economics.
- Click here to check the list of Qualified Candidates to appear in P.I for the Department of Sociology 2019
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates to appear P. I. for M. Phil | PPhD 2019 Courses for the Department of Commerce, AUDC.
official website: www.aus.ac.in
How to Check Assam University Result 2019?
- Visit the official website of Assam University or click on direct link will be provided above.
- Find the link which says Assam University Result 2019.
- Enter the ask detail as per requirement.
- Click on Submit Button to view and check the result.
- The result will be displayed on candidates computer screen.
- Save or Printout the Result in A4 size paper.
Candidate are advised after check the result must take printout of the Result and keep it safely for future references till the admission process is over.