ATIT 2019 Application Form – The ICFAI Hyderabad has released the ATIT Application Form 2019. The aspirants can apply for the entrance exam either by Online mode or Offline mode. To apply online, the aspirants need register at the website, ifheindia.org. Aspirants who want to apply for the entrance exam in offline mode can do so by downloading the ATIT Application Form from the website, fill in necessary details in it, pay the application fee and submit to the Admission Office. It is suggested to the aspirants to complete the application process and submit it before the last date. Know more about ATIT 2019 Application Form from this page.
ATIT 2019 Application Form
The name of the ITSAT entrance exam has been changed to ATIT, hence, the students should not get confused. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ATIT 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|ATIT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||November 2018|
|Last date to submit ATIT Application Form 2019 for Online mode||25 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form for Offline mode||12 Apr 2019|
|ATIT 2019 exam date (Online test)||04 to 07 Apr 2019|
|ATIT 2019 exam date (Offline mode)||21 Apr 2019|
Application Fees for ATIT 2019
To submit the Application Form for ATIT 2019, the candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|Mode of ATIT 2019 Application||Application Fee|
|Online Application||Rs. 500/-|
|Offline Application||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment – The candidates can the above-given amount of the Application Fee depending on the mode of application chosen by them.
- Online Application – The aspirants can pay the application fee for ATIT 2019 Online Application by Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking
- Offline Application – The aspirants can pay the fee for the offline application form by Demand Draft which should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ATIT 2019” payable at Hyderabad.
Documents to Keep Ready to fill in details in ATIT 2219 Application Form
In the ATIT Application Form, the students should keep the following list of documents ready with themselves:
- A valid Email ID and Mobile NUmber
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Demand Draft, in case the mode of payment is Offline Mode
- Credit Card/ Debit Card, if the mode of payment is Online mode
- A scanned image of the Passport size photograph
Specification for the Images to Upload in the ATIT 2019 Application Form
The candidates need to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photograph in the ATIT Application Form. The image should be uploaded as per the specification below.
|Image to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPG / GIF||not more than 25-30 KB||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm (width x height)|
Make sure you upload a clear and recent photograph. The same image will be uploaded in the admit card of ATIT and will be used to match the identity of the candidates.
ATIT 2019 Application Process
The aspirants can apply for ATIT 2019 by either of the following modes:
- Online Mode – The students need to apply online from the IcfaiTech website
- Offline Mode – The students can download the application form at Institute’ste’s website or can obtain the application form from the Admission Office
How to Fill ATIT 2019 Online Application Form?
Below we have given instructions to fill the All India Admission Test 2019 Online Application Form:
- To apply online, click on the direct link which is given on this page
- Next, the candidates need to fill-ini details in the ATIT 2019 Application Form
The details to be provided in the Online Application Form are as follows:
Choice of Branch of Engg/ B.Sc
- In this part, the candidates need to give at least 07 preferences for the choice of Course of Engineering/ BSc.
- The choices, of course, to be submitted should be in the order of preference only.
- You can also reset the preferences by clicking on “Rest” button.
Choose Test Option (Online/ Offline) for ATIT 2019
- Next, the students have to choose the test option i,e, either they want to give the test in online mode or Pen-paper based mode.
- Your Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Name
- Parent’s Email iD
- Your personal Email ID
- Upload your Password size photograph
- Write your complete address
- Enter your City
- Name of the School
- Name of the Board
- Year of Passing
- marks obtained
- Medium of Study
JEE Main 2019/ other state level entrance exam details
- Enter the test name
- Admit Card Number
- Score obtained in the test
- Here the candidates need to choose the best out of the three options which are Good, Fair and Nil.
- The candidates need to provide details on how well do they speak, write or read in the respective language.
- Choose a relevant mode of payment from the drop-down menu
- Then, tick on the declaration box and then click on the “Submit” button.
After the payment of the application form, the confirmation page will be generated. Keep it safe until the final admission. Those who qualify as per the exam result will need it to get admission.
How to fill in Details in ATIT 2019 Offline Application Form?
The aspirants who wish to apply for ATIT 2019 by offline mode can fill their details online and download the Application Form from the website. After filling in details in the ATIT Application Form, the candidates can send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application and prospectus. The candidates then need to submit the completed application form to the Admissions Office, through speed post or courier to:
ATIT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
ATIT 2019 Test Centers
The candidates need to choose a preferable test city on the basis of mode of examination for which the candidate wish to appear for. The candidates who choose the Offline examination for ATIT 2019, the entrance exam will be held at IcfaiTech Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State. Wheereas, the online test will be conducted at the following cities:
|State||Test Center City (code)|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Ananthapur (101)|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Shimla (125)|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu (126)|
|MADHYA PRADESH||Bhopal (136)|
|Mumbai – Dadar (141)|
|State||Test Center City (code)|
|New Delhi & NCR||Delhi – 1 (144)|
|Delhi – 2 (145)|
|TAMIL NADU||Chennai (162)|
|TELANGANA||Hyderabad 1 (166)|
|Hyderabad 2 (167)|
|Hyderabad 3 (168)|
|Hyderabad 4 (169)|
|UNION TERRITORY||Chandigarh (176)|
|UTTAR PRADESH||Agra (180)|
|WEST BENGAL||Kolkata (188)|
ATIT 2019 Slot Booking
After submitting the ATIT 2019 Application forms in online or offline mode, a candidate will be required to book their slots for the exam. A slot booking window for the exam will be opened as per the released dates over the official website of ATIT only after the candidate submits the application form and books his or her slot for the exam, he or she will be provided with the ATIT 2019 Admit cards for both online or offline mode. Candidates can simply follow these steps to book their exam slots over the ATIT 2019 Slot Booking window.
- Candidates will find the “ATIT 2019 Slot Booking” button over the official website. Click that.
- Log in to your portal.
- The ATIT 2019 Slot Booking window will be then appearing on your device’s screen.
- Select the test city from the available options in the drop-down menu provided.
- Next, select the date and time to appear for ATIT 2019 from the available options.
- Candidates will be asked to wait until the process has been completed.
- Verify the options, prior to its submission. And finally, hit the “Submit” button to proceed. Note that, no candidate shall be allowed to change the exam slot, once having booked.
- Next, you will be provided with the link to download your “ATIT 2019 Admit Card”, after successfully having booked the slot.
If you have any questions about the ATIT 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.