|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
ICFAI ATIT 2017 Online Slot Booking will be open. Online Slot Booking for ICFAI ATIT 2017 will be done here. The detailed procedure of online slot booking and downloading admit card is also given here. Enter application number, and date of birth to log in and book your test slot for ICFAI ATIT 2017.
ICFAI ATIT 2017 Online Slot Booking
ICFAI University will be opened the online facility to book test slot soon after completion of Application process. The All India Admission Test is being held in the online mode and offline mode as per schedule will be mention here.
ICFAI ATIT 2017 Slot Booking – Link to Login using your Application Number and DoB.
Step by Step details for ATIT 2017 Online Slot Booking
Please visit the website www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit and under online slot booking, use “Book Slot for ATIT 2017”.
Enter the ATIT 2017 OMR Application Number as Login ID and date of birth as Password in the box provided. The candidates are advised to change their password (min. 8 digits) soon after logging in, for security reasons. Click submit, the Slot Booking Screen will open to permit the booking of slot for the test.
Step-I: Select city using the drop down box provided on the left side of the screen.
- Then select the test center from the drop down box provided below city drop down.
Step–II & Step–III: Select the date and time of the Test from the radio buttons.
- Select either By Time or By Date.
- Select By Date, displays a calendar allowing candidate to select the preferred test date and based on date selected, list of available slots are displayed to students.
- Select By Time, provides the list of available time slots and depending on time slot selected by the candidate, a calendar with available dates gets displayed.
- The candidate can follow either way to book a date and time for the test.
Step–IV: Submit and wait till process is completed.
Step-V: Verify the details shown and if found correct press the “Confirm” button.
- Please note that an applicant is not permitted to change the slot after booking.
Step-VI: Click on the ‘Print the Hall Ticket (Admit Card)’ button for printing the Admit Card.
- Print the Hall Ticket (Admit Card) option is available on the screen.
(It is advised to print Hall Ticket (Admit Card) immediately to avoid problems. In the event of the printer not working, the candidate may print the admit card at later time).
Candidates may please note that ICFAI University has insofar not announced any details of ICFAI University Entrance Exam 2017. All information on this page is as per last year’s information brochure. Those who are looking for information on this engineering entrance exam can get an idea of the exam details from here. As soon as ATIT 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Re-entering the ATIT Scheduling System
If the candidate have already completed the scheduling process but want to get another copy of admit card, go to www.icfaiuniversity.in/atitand use the “Application for ATIT 2017” link. Enter the Application Number as Login ID and date of birth as the password (if not changed) / or changed password.
Candidates have to take the ATIT 2017 on a computer at the test center selected during the scheduling of the ATIT 2017 test. Computer experience or typing skills are not required to take the test. ATIT 2017 will begin with a short tutorial on the test and its features.
Please note that the candidate must arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled appointment. This allows time to sign in and for staff to verify the identification and documentation.
Candidates need to bring the following items to the test center:
- Admit Card: Candidates must bring the Admit Card to the test center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- Required Identification: Candidate must present an original, valid (non-expired) form of photo identification before appearing for the test. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as entered in the ATIT 2017 registration.
Acceptable forms of photo identification are limited to: Passport; Aadhar Card; Voter ID; College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
Note: Candidates are not allowed to appear for ATIT 2017 without submitting appropriate photo identification.