AUAT Counselling 2020 – Selection of the candidates in the Aliah University through Aliah University Admission Test 2020 is based on three stages (i) ranking, (ii) counselling and (iii) admission. After the completion of the entrance examination, a list of qualifying candidates will be displayed on the official website, aliah.ac.in on the basis of marks obtained. A list of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates and Other states (OS) candidates will also be prepared separately. Admission of the candidates in different programmes will be made strictly through online AUAT Counselling 2020 as per the rank in the merit list. Candidates can scroll down to know more about AUAT counselling 2020.
AUAT Counselling 2020
In case a candidate fails to be present at the allotted date then, the seat will be offered to the next candidate in line. The admission of the candidate is based on the fullfillment of the eligibility criteria for that course. Candidates can check the tentative dates of AUAT 2020 counselling form the table below.
|AUAT 2020||UG/PG Programme (Expected)|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Registration for e-counseling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of allotment list (Round 1)||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|First round of admission||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of allotment list (Round 2)||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Second round of admission||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of allotemnt list (Round 3)||To be announced!|
How to register for AUAT 2020 e-counselling process
Candidates can check below the steps to register themselves for AUAT 2020 e-counselling.
Step 1. Log in to application Portal using your Application ID and Date of Birth.
Step 2. Submit your details and click on the button to proceed for e-counselling.
Step 3. In this Step, you need to choose the programme as per your preference of admission. First choice is mandatory and rests are optional. Number of choice shown to an applicant depends on the number of programmes he/she applied and successfully qualified.
Step 4. Pay the registration fees to attend the e-counselling.
Step 5. Take a print out of your locked choices.
AUAT E-Counseling 2020
Candidates are not required to come to Aliah University for the counselling process. The process of counselling can be completed by logging in with Application ID and Date of Birth. Candidates are advised to read the instructions first and then proceed with the process of the e-counselling.
Instruction for e-counselling:
- Candidates having valid AUAT-2020 Rank are only eligible for e-counselling.
- Candidate must go through the e-counselling process in order to take admission in Aliah University or its different center.
- Candidates would have to pay the registration fee to take part in counselling which will be further adjusted with the admission fees. An application is treated as a valid application only after successful payment.
- Registration fees is non-refundable for the candidates whose name is being shortlisted but remain absent at the admission within the stipulated time period or his/her candidature is rejected in verification of documents.
- Candidates who are not called for counselling even after registration due to the limited number of seats will get their registration fee refunded.
- Taking part in the e-counseling system does not guarantee the admission in the chosen subject/center.
- Allocation to an applicant for a particular programme depends on his/her choice and availability of seats for the particular programme. If you are not allotted in your 1st choice, we will consider you to your 2nd choice (if given by you and it means you also want to take admission in your 2nd choice) and this process will continue until your last choice.
Documents needed for verification at the time of admission
Candidates can check below the list of documents that are required for verification to complete the admission process.
- AUAT 2020 Admit card
- Age proof certificate
- Marksheet of qualifying exam
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
All original documents along with a attested photocopies of each.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.