Admission to Aliah University through AUAT 2018 consists of three stages: (i) ranking, (ii) counselling and (iii) admission. After conducting the entrance test a list of successful candidates appeared for different programmes of AUAT 2018 will be displayed separately on the University website: www.aliah.ac.in on the basis of scores in the AUAT written test. A separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates and Other states (OS) candidates.
Admission to different programmes will be made through online AUAT Counselling 2018 according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card, containing all relevant information regarding AUAT 2018 counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of the result of AUAT 2018.
AUAT Counselling 2018
To participate in the AUAT counselling 2018, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in University counselling portal (to be announced at the time of publication of the result) by paying a registration fee. A registered candidate will be offered to put their preference of subjects (if any) accordingly. The online system will allot the candidates to different programmes according to their rank and preferences. After allotment, the candidates will be directed to visit the AUAT office in person to complete the verification and admission process within the time period (to be specified in the AUAT 2018 counselling portal).
If a candidate fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated time period, then the seats will be offered for the candidates next in rank. The allotment offered at the Aliah University counselling is only a provisional allotment, the candidature of a candidate will be automatically cancelled, if he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Time Schedule For UG And Integrated PG
Candidates can check the schedule for E-Counselling below.
|Event||Dates for UG (Revised)||Dates for PG|
|AUAT 2018||12 May & 13 May 2018||01 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Result||6 Jun 2018||12 Jul 2018|
|Download Rank Card||28 Jun 2018||–|
|Registration for e-counselling||11 Jul 2018||–|
|First round of admission||15 to 17 Jul 2018||16 to 19 Jul 2018|
|Second round of admission||19 to 20 Jul 2018||19 to 21 Jul 2018|
|Third round of admission||26 Jul 2018||26 Jul 2018|
Note: Candidates admitted in this University through the online portal are informed to complete their original documents verification to their respective department within September 19, 2018, 3:00 pm, otherwise their admission will be cancelled with no further communication.
- Click Here to check the allotment list for UG & PG courses.
- Click Here for UG online admission.
- Click Here for PG online admission.
Note: The Candidate are informed that there is no need to come Aliah University for e-counseling purpose. They can complete the process through online by login with Application ID and date of Birth. The university provides the given below link to select the courses for e-counselling.
Instruction for e-counselling:
- Candidates having valid AUAT-2018 Rank are only eligible for e-counselling.
- Candidate must go through the e-counselling process in order to take admission in Aliah University or its different centre.
- Candidates would have to pay registration fee to take part in counselling which is adjustable with admission fees. An application is treated as a valid application only after successful payment.
- Registration fees is non-refundable for the candidates whose name is being shortlisted but remain absent at the admission within the stipulated time period or his/her candidature is rejected in verification of documents.
- Candidates who are not called for counselling even after registration due to shortage in seats will get their registration fee refunded.
- Taking part in the e-councelling system (having eligibility criteria mentioned in the information brochure of AUAT 2018) does not guarantee the admission in chosen subject/center.
- Allocation to an applicant for a particular programme depends on his/her choice and availability of seats for the particular programme. If you are not allotted in your 1st choice, we will consider you to your 2nd choice (if given by you and it means you also want to take admission in your 2nd choice) and this process will continue until your last choice.
Steps to e-counselling:
- Log in to application Portal by Application ID and DOB.
- Click on the button GO FOR e-counselling.
- In this Step you need to choose programme as per your preference of admission. First choice is mandatory and rests are optional. Number of choice shown to an applicant depends on number of programme he/she applied and successfully qualified or the programme he/she qualified thought in multiple center or the programme having multiple branch.
- Make payment.
- Take print of your locked choices.
- Wait for further notification on website.
Click here to check E-Counselling Procedure.