Admission to Aliah University through AUAT 2018 consists of three stages: (i) ranking, (ii) counselling and (iii) admission. After conducting the entrance test a list of successful candidates appeared for different programmes of AUAT 2018 will be displayed separately on the University website: www.aliah.ac.in on the basis of scores in the AUAT written test. Separate list of successful candidates will also be prepared for the Physically Challenged (PC) candidates and Other state (OS) candidates.
Admission to different programmes will be made through online AUAT Counselling 2018 according to the rank in the merit list. A rank card, containing all relevant information regarding AUAT 2018 counselling, will be provided to all successful candidates at the time of publication of result of AUAT 2018.
|AUAT 2018 for UG and MA in Theology||to be announced|
|AUAT 2018 for PG||to be announced|
AUAT Counselling 2018
To participate in the AUAT counselling 2018, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in University counselling portal (to be announced at the time of publication of the result) by paying a registration fee. A registered candidate will be offered to put their preference of subjects (if any) accordingly. The online system will allot the candidates to different programmes according to their rank and preferences. After allotment, the candidates will be directed to visit the AUAT office in person to complete the verification and admission process within the time period (to be specified in the AUAT 2018 counselling portal).
If a candidate fails to complete the admission process within the stipulated time period, then the seats will be offered for the candidates next in rank. The allotment offered at the Aliah University counselling is only a provisional allotment, the candidature of a candidate will be automatically cancelled, if he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Tentative Time Schedule For UG And Integrated PG
Candidates can check the schedule for E-Counselling below.
|E-Counselling||to be announced|
|Merit List for MM in Theology (C10) and Lateral Entry Programme (E01)||to be announced|
|Merit List for UG and Integrated PG||to be announced|
|Admission for Islamic Studies (C10) and Lateral Entry Programme (E01)||to be announced|
|Admission for A01||to be announced|
|Admission for A02, A03, A04, A05, A06, B02||to be announced|
|Admission for B01, B03, D01, D04, D05||to be announced|
|Admission For D02||to be announced|
Instruction for e-counselling:
- Candidates having valid AUAT-2018 Rank are only eligible for e-counselling.
- Candidate must go through the e-counselling process in order to take admission in Aliah University or its different centre (applicable only for D02 and C10).
- Amount to be paid at the time of e-counselling process is Rs.500/- (last year) which is adjustable with admission fees. An application is treated as a valid application only after successful payment.
- If an applicant does not get his/her preferred choice, money will be refunded to his/her account.
- If an applicant get his/her preferred choice but does not take admission then fees will not be refunded.
- Taking part in the e-councelling system (having eligibility criteria mentioned in the information brochure of AUAT 2018) does not guarantee the admission in chosen subject/center.
- Allocation to an applicant for a particular programme depends on his/her choice and availability of seats for the particular programme. If you are not allotted in your 1st choice, we will consider you to your 2nd choice (if given by you and it means you also want to take admission in your 2nd choice) and this process will continue until your last choice.
Steps to e-counselling:
- Log in to application Portal by Application ID and DOB.
- Click on the button GO FOR e-counselling.
- In this Step you need to choose programme as per your preference of admission. First choice is mandatory and rests are optional. Number of choice shown to an applicant depends on number of programme he/she applied and successfully qualified or the programme he/she qualified thought in multiple centre(like D02, C10) or the programme having multiple branch (like A01 and D02).
- Make payment.
- Take print of your locked choices.
- Wait for further notification on website.
Insofar, official details of AUAT counselling 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Aliah University releases LPCET AP 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here