AUCET 2019 Admit Card – AUCET 2019 admit cards are also known as AUCET 2019 hall tickets. The Andhra University will be releasing the admit cards over its official website. Every applicant needs to carry their AUCET 2019 admit card on the day of the exam, along with a valid ID proof. Candidates will have their name, date of birth, admit card number, application number, exam date, time and center, along with some other general instructions. Before downloading your AUCET 2019 admit cards, you will be required to check all the details mentioned on it, whether they are correct or incorrect. Usually, the AUCET 2019 admit cards will be available in the month of May 2019. Candidates will be required to enter To know more about AUCET 2019 admit card, a candidate can keep reading!
AUCET 2019 Admit Card
Not only AUCET 2019 admit card will be needed for identity verification purpose to enter AUCET 2019 exam premises. It will be further needed to complete the AUCET 2019 admission formalities. Candidates can keep a track of tentative AUCET 2019 Admit card related events from below.
|Admit Card Release Date||1st week of May 2019|
|AUCET Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to retrieve their AUCET 2019 admit cards from here.
How To Download AUCET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download their AUCET 2019 admit cards by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the AUCET 2019 admit card link provided below the table, as per the AUCET 2019 dates released.
- Candidates will find a “Download Hall Ticket” option on the left side of the main page.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth. Click “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your AUCET 2019 Admit Card will be appearing on the screen. Check whether all the details mentioned on it are correct or wrong. In case of any discrepancy, contact the AUCET 2019 admit card issuing body and get it rectified at the earliest possible.
Details Mentioned On AUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will find these details mentioned on AUCET 2019 admit card. These details will be mentioned as per the ones, a candidate has filled on their AUCET 2019 application form. Before downloading AUCET 2019 admit card a candidate will be needed to check these details.
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Course Opted For
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Center
- Exam Address
- General Instructions
Importance of AUCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be required to carry AUCET 2019 admit cards on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the AUCET 2019 exam premises without a valid admit card/hall ticket. Make sure, all the details printed on it are correct and the photograph and signature are appearing as per the specified guidelines. As these are the details which will be further verified for identity verification purpose, it becomes necessary for every candidate to store their AUCET 2019 admit card to complete the admission formalities.
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
To qualify for a state level entrance examination, a candidate will be required to know the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates can start preparing as per the prescribed exam pattern, mentioned below.
|Duration Of the Exam||90 minutes( one and a half hours)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode( Pen and paper-based test)|
|Type of Questions||Objective(MCQ type)|
|Medium of Paper||English language( other than for Telugu)|
|For a correct answer||+1 mark will be awarded|
|Negative Marking Scheme||No negative marking scheme applicable for unattempted or wrong responses.|
AUCET 2019 Important Instructions
- Candidates need to report at least half an hour before to the commencement of the exam. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall, once the exam has commenced.
- No candidate shall be receiving the AUCET 2019 admit cards via post or courier service. They need to download and carry the AUCET 2019 admit cards available over the official website.
- AUCET 2019 admit card and an ID proof will be required for verification purpose. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without it.
- Use of any unfair means like calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets inside the exam hall will lead to the cancellation of the exam for that candidate.
- After getting the AUCET 2019 response sheet, a candidate should write their name, hall ticket number and affix a photograph in the section provided.