AUCET 2019 Result has been announced by Andhra University. Candidates can check their result for AUCET 2019 online at andhrauniversity.edu.in or using the direct link on this page. The result is available in the pdf format and has been released separately for all courses. Candidates are offered admission to courses like Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses at Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Colleges affiliated to AU offering P.G. Courses and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagara on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Candidates qualified as per result of AUCET are called for counselling round. After seat allocation, candidates get allotment letter and it has to be carried with other documents for final admission. Know more details on AUCET 2019 Result from this page.
AUCET 2019 Result Available – Check Here
Candidates who appeared for AUCET 2019, can check their result using the direct link provided in the table below.
|Life Sciences||Click Here|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here|
|5 Year Integrated M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry/Geology)||Click Here|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||Click Here|
Rank Card: Click Here to check the AUCET 2019 Rank Card.
AUCET 2019 Toppers
Check the list of top 10 rank holders in AUCET 2019 from each course below:
AUCET 2019 Result
The result for AUCET 2019 is released by online mode only. Along with the result, the University also releases the name of the top rank holders in the entrance exam. Candidates check the schedule for declaration of AUCET 2019 Result from the table below.
|AUCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|AUCET 2019 exam date||09 – 11 May 2019|
|Release of AUCET 2019 Result|
How To View or Download AUCET 2019 Rank Card?
Candidates can only download AUCET 2019 result online. The copy of it is not sent via post or any other medium. The process to check the result is as follows:
- As the authorities release the AUCET 2019 Rank card, a candidate can able to view or download the AUCET ran card by visiting the direct link provided.
- Over the main page, a candidate can find the “Download Rank Card” button, appearing on the left side of the page.
- After you click that link, you will be asked to log in to your AUCET 2019 application portal. Enter your AUCET admit card or hall ticket number and date of birth. Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your AUCET 2019 Rank card or Result will be appearing on the screen. Check the scores that you have obtained from there.
- Download and take a printout for carrying it further for the AUCET 2019 Counseling round.
There is no provision of revaluation or rechecking available for AUCET 2019 Result. The rank card is released after preparing with extreme care by the authorities. So, the University will not be even entertaining any requests regarding this.
AUCET 2019 Counseling
The final admission round will be that of AUCET 2019 Counseling, where all the details and documents provided by a candidate will be crosschecked. If all goes well, he or she will be allotted a seat in any of its member colleges to which a candidate’s marks match to the cut off specified by the authorities. Candidates can have a look at the list of important documents that will be needed for AUCET 2019 Counseling round. Along with these original documents, a candidate will be required to carry a scanned copy of each.
- AUCET-2019 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only.
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years ending with the qualifying examination or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar or White ration card
- 4 recent passport size Photos
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce a relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
Official website: www.auvspdoa.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.