AUCET 2019 Result – Andhra University, after successfully conducting AUCET 2019 across various test centers will be announcing the AUCET 2019 result over its official website. Usually, the AUCET 2019 Results are announced by the third week of May 2019. Furthermore, on this basis, a candidate will be asked to appear for AUCET 2019 Counseling round. Once a seat has been finally allocated in its Andhra University member college, a candidate will be provided an allotment letter. This allotment letter will be available over its official website, which needs to be carried along with other documents to complete the admission formalities. To know more about AUCET 2019 Result, a candidate can keep reading!
AUCET 2019 Result
Andhra University will be releasing AUCET 2019 Result in the form of AUCET 2019 rank card. The rank card will be prepared with the help of the marking scheme provided by the authorities.Candidates will require their hall ticket number and date of birth to download the rank card. The AUCET 2019 result will be made released as per the tentative dates mentioned below. So, candidates are requested to keep a track of these events.
|AUCET 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Publication of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
Download: Candidates will be able to download their AUCET 2019 Result or Scorecard from here.
How To View or Download AUCET 2019 Result?
Candidates will be able to view or download AUCET 2019 Rank or Scorecard from the official website as per the instructions mentioned below.
- Once the authorities release the AUCET 2019 Rank card, a candidate will be able to view or download the AUCET ran card by visiting the direct link provided.
- Over the main page, a candidate will be able to find the “Download Rank Card” button, appearing on the left side of the page.
- After you click that link, you will be asked to log in to your AUCET 2019 application portal. Enter your AUCET admit card or hall ticket number and date of birth. Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your AUCET 2019 Rank card or Result will be appearing on the screen. Check the scores that you have obtained from there.
- Download and take a printout for carrying it further for the AUCET 2019 Counseling round.
There will not be any provision of revaluation or rechecking available for AUCET 2019 Result. The rank card will be released after preparing with extreme care by the authorities. So, the University will not be even entertaining any requests regarding this.
AUCET 2019 Counseling
The final admission round will be that of AUCET 2019 Counseling, where all the details and documents provided by a candidate will be crosschecked. If all goes well, he or she will be allotted a seat in any of its member colleges to which a candidate’s marks match to the cut off specified by the authorities. Candidates can have a look at the list of important documents that will be needed for AUCET 2019 Counseling round. Along with these original documents, a candidate will be required to carry a scanned copy of each.
- AUCET-2018 Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to first PG course only.
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Study Certificates for the last seven years ending with the qualifying examination or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar or White ration card
- 4 recent passport size Photos
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH/NSS quota shall produce a relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of children of armed personnel.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.