AUCET Application Form 2018 is released and available at University website www.audoa.in. Eligible candidates for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P.G. Centres, and Colleges affiliated to AU & BRAU offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2018-19 can apply Online on or before the last date. Get here complete details of AUCET Application Form 2018.
AUCET Application Form 2018
For online submission, the candidate has to visit the university website at www.audoa.in. Eligible & interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link provided below.
Schedule of AUCET Application Form 2018 is given below:
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||22 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||
24 Apr 2018
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||30 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.3000/-||04 May 2018|
|Upload of corrections by the candidates regarding the
|25 to 27 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to apply online for AUCET Application Form 2018.
- Click Here for Online Payment.
- Click Here to login.
Official Website: www.audoa.in.
A candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- Andhra Bank
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to Fill AUCET Application Form 2018
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission:
- Select the eligible courses.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O)or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Note: The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.