|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AUCET Hall Ticket 2017 has been released through the Andhra University official website at www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/ or www.audoa.in. This document is also known as the AUCET hall ticket and issued to those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the AUCET 2017 admit card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
|AUCET 2017 – Events||Schedule|
|Downloading AUCET 2017 Hall Tickets from||29 Apr 2017|
|AUCET 2017 Exam||08 May & 09 May 2017|
AUCET Hall Ticket 2017
AUCET 2017 Admit Card is available for download at the Andhra University official website as per the schedule given above. The link to download AUCET Hall Ticket 2017 is also updated here, released officially by Andhra University. The candidates are required to enter the application no. and Date of Birth to download the AUCET Admit Card 2017.
- Click here to download AUCET Hall Ticket 2017.
Candidates are advised to download the Hall-Tickets from 29 Apr 2017 onwards.
No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
How to Download AUCET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- Enter your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination centre.
The entrance test is scheduled during 8th & 9th May, 2017 as given below :
The city centres and test centres for the AUCET are as given below :
- Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in
indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.
Please note that AglaSem is not official website for AUCET. Information provided here is as per the information publicly released by Directorate of Admissions (DOA) Andhra University. This information should be used only for reference purpose and candidates are requested to check the official website / information brochure / other notifications published on official website or newspapers before applying or taking any decision.