AUCET Hall Ticket 2018 has been released. Andhra University has issued it online, at audoa.in. Candidates can download it from the link below. AUCET Hall Ticket is an important document and is to be carried on the exam day, May 14 and 15, 2018. In order to download the hall ticket, the candidates will have to enter application number and password. AUCET hall ticket 2018 has only been issued to those candidates who have submit the application form and fees on time, correctly. Important details of the exam such as date and time, examination center, candidate’s roll number, and other credentials are printed in the AUCET 2018 admit card. After downloading and printing it, please check that all the details are correct and verifiable.
For AUCET 2019 Admit Card – Click Here
AUCET Hall Ticket 2018
AUCET 2018 Admit Card is an important document so keep it safe until the end of the admission process. Schedule of AUCET Hall Ticket 2018 is given below:
|Downloading AUCET 2018 Hall Tickets from|
|AUCET 2018 Exam|
Admit Card: Click Here to download AUCET Admit Card 2018.
How to Download AUCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The steps to download the admit cdard of AUCET 2018 are as follows:
- Click the Download Admit card link given above.
- It will lead to the window below.
- Enter your Application No and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button. Hall Ticket will be generated.
- Take Print Out of Hall Ticket and must carry at the examination center.
AUCET 2018 Time Table
|Date & Day||Test Name
|14 May 2018
|Physical Sciences (102)||Geology( 105)||Telgu (203)|
|Statistics (106)||M.H.R.M (205)|
|M.Com (204)||English (202)||6-Year B.Tech .+
Degree Programs (611)
|15 May 2018
|5-Year Integrated Programs
(Geology & Applied Chemistry) (107)
|Life Sciences (101)||Chemical Sciences (104)|
|Humanities & Social Sciences (201)||Mathematical
The city centers and test centers for the AUCET are as given below :
- Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half-an-hour before the commencement of the Test.
Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
- Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number, and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
- The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.